• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

perfect bible paper joints every time

Paultoombes

Bluelighter
We all know what its like to run out of rolling papers, and for those of us that prefer joints, that can really suck.

Well I've been smoking for a while, and I've learned to roll a mean joint. I've rolled from regular papers to coffee filters, and i've learned that in a pinch, bible paper is closest to rolling papers.

Why? because most bible paper is rolling paper (technically speaking). Usually its rice or hemp paper, but sometimes its wood paper. But it's typically thin.

So heres what you do: Take a bible (or any suitable replacement) cut out a blank part in the size of your preferred rolling paper, and fold down the middle. Take a toothpick or similar and stick it in a bottle of honey (i've also had success with the glue strips on envelopes, lick them and rub them on to the paper and when it dries you have a seal just like a rolling paper) then lightly and evenly smear a line on one of the long edges, this is your glue strip.

Add your herb and optional roach, and roll as normal. If the honey has dried you can lick it like a glue strip (and enjoy a nice taste), otherwise just roll up and it will hold. The thinner the paper the better the hold.

If im smoking the joint myself I'll usually lick the entire joint until it's suitably damp, then bake it with my lighter.

The experience and taste is typically no different than any other bleached rolling paper. And as long as you roll tight and distributed the weed evenly, it should burn nice and even (and slow) with no runs.

have fun :)

I get it we all find ourselves in a bind at times but I am going to toss this question out there because it will show how useful these techniques are (please note i am not trying to bash or prove you wrong the idea made me laugh so i am asking)

I am far far more likely to have rolling papers in the vicinity, even if they are for purchase at the closest gas station, then a bible that i can remove pages in. How many people are in the same situation where literally buying papers would be easier and quicker then finding a bible?

lightning_field.jpg

I get it we all find ourselves in a bind at times but I am going to toss this question out there because it will show how useful these techniques are (please note i am not trying to bash or prove you wrong the idea made me laugh so i am asking)

I am far far more likely to have rolling papers in the vicinity, even if they are for purchase at the closest gas station, then a bible that i can remove pages in. How many people are in the same situation where literally buying papers would be easier and quicker then finding a bible?

Yeah I totally agree about that, but i know (and have seen on billions of forums) that sometimes you just dont feel like leaving your house to get papers, and i've seen all kinds of shitty suggestions so i thought i'd share one of my tried and true methods. Also, I'd imagine that alota people have bibles (or like i said simmilar paper), i mean i have one and im atheist.

Good point though. I just run out/loose my papers quite often.

I think he means he's on whatever team the coach is coaching for.... right, marley?

There are a few organisations that give out free bibles, the free ones are the best.

Some cheap hotels or prisons have them too.

Other holy books might be suitable too. You can get free copies of some of those too. So you can get quite a big supply of free rolling papers.

you guys realize that paper taken from a book (not intended to be smoked) might have been treated with stuff you don't want to inhale/combust?

You realise that if you're smoking anything you're inhaling stuff that you don't really want to inhale. A bit of bible ink isn't much compared to all the benzene, naphthalene, carbon monoxide, etc.

I was thinking more bleaching agents, ways to preserve the paper in the long run etc. just because smoking is unhealthy doesn't mean it's smart to make it even more toxic.

I was thinking more bleaching agents, ways to preserve the paper in the long run etc. just because smoking is unhealthy doesn't mean it's smart to make it even more toxic.

I'm supposing that it'd probably be not all to different to bleached joints/cigarettes. In any case, this is really intended as an emergency method and I would say its alot safer than some other emergency methods i've seen (gum wrappers etc.)

But yeah, its inherently dangerous to smoke random paper, but as for toxic, I'd say that it's probably not that bad.

You realise that if you're smoking anything you're inhaling stuff that you don't really want to inhale. A bit of bible ink isn't much compared to all the benzene, naphthalene, carbon monoxide, etc.

Truu, but I meant to say that I only smoke the blank pages/blank parts or parts with minimal lettering.

However, if you follow this logic you wouldn't smoke at all, you'd use a vaporizer or eat it, because it's not smart to make cannabis more toxic & waste half of the THC by burning it.

Most rolling papers are bleached too & I still say the other toxins that are in any smoke would get you first.

At least if you're burning a free bible you're doing some good for the rest of the world, draining the resources of religious organisations rather than funding big tobacco buying their rolling papers.

lol using the bible to smoke weed, ive done it, cant lie, but thats a no no, haha hope God forgives me.