• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Perfect 6-APB Dose.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I Read A Lot of people who take 100MG find it underwhelming and i read a few people who found 150mg VERY overpowering And I always take 150MG MDMA And then 50MG 1 Hour And 30 Minutes Later.

I Plan to only take ONE 6-APB Dose And I want it to be at a Dose where it will be STRONG But at worse just really strong And Not Uncomfortable Trip And Or to much of an Intense Dose. Please And Thank You?

Well assume this a 145lb individual was floored by a 90 mg dosage. Therefore you would want to base your dose on that.

And this belongs in Empathogenic drugs, as this is basically MDA.

Its a hard drug to dose properly since it takes about 3 hours to really start rolling/peaking. sometimes its taken me 2.5 hrs to even feel anything at all. This makes topping up and redosing hard.

I find 100 mg to be plenty to roll balls. I'm sure it depends on your batch and which salt it is that you have though.

Well assume this a 145lb individual was floored by a 90 mg dosage. Therefore you would want to base your dose on that.

And this belongs in Empathogenic drugs, as this is basically MDA.

Well Please Inform the Moderator that Requested I Post this Thread in Other Drugs, Which is where RESEARCH CHEMICAL Substance Information is asked about despite the Research Chemical being A Emphathogen Or Benzodiazepine Or Pyschedellic if it is is a RESEARCH CHEMICAL for Example 1P-LSD that does not mean it shoudl be posted in psychedellic sub-forum!

But why waste your time and my time by stating the obvious of 6-APB which EXACT SAME as MDA IS EXTREMELY different Effects Per Dose for each Person.

FYI no offense but only contributive to the Question in should ever be Posted in My Thread when

^It doesn't make sense,,,,but its convention on this forum that the RC category in other drugs only covers stimulant RCs (like amphetamines and cathinones) While psychedelic RCs go in Pysch discussion and empathogenic RCs like 6 apb go in empathogenic/mdma discussion

^It doesn't make sense,,,,but its convention on this forum that the RC category in other drugs only covers stimulant RCs (like amphetamines and cathinones) While psychedelic RCs go in Pysch discussion and empathogenic RCs like 6 apb go in empathogenic/mdma discussion

This.