• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Percs to Bupes

Perc

Greenlighter
Hello,

So over the past 6 months I’ve been using Perc 10’s daily. 6 10mg tabs at a time about 5 times a day.

i recently started suboxones although it helped with the withdrawal it did nothing for the high craving. They are the films 8/2mg

Based on my tolerance is there anyway I could use the subs to get a high, I find myself going back to the percs because the craving is so strong and the suboxone isn’t doing anything for me there.

Was even going to consider kratom but not sure I want to fuck with my digestive system.

So you have a tolerance to 300 mgs of oxy a day. Is this correct? Man if you aren't CWE'ing those percs you are taking in 5 times the RDA for acetiminophen.

Have you ever had your liver checked?

As to your question.......don't try and get high on the subs. You will just end up making yourself sick and get a terrible headache. Since you still have cravings...........and still want to get high.......methadone is the only way. And please quit taking 30 percocet tablets a day without doing a CWE.

At this point kratom will do nothing unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars on extracts. With subs and 300mg oxy habit you won't get anything out of the plain leaf.

I hope you can work this out. I see methadone in your future..

Based on my tolerance is there anyway I could use the subs to get a high, I find myself going back to the percs because the craving is so strong and the suboxone isn’t doing anything for me there.
Well, no, if you're using bupre with naloxone added, it's designed not to be able to get high on.

It's really not designed to stop cravings, only withdrawal.

are you ready to quit?

Is this the first time you've tried to quit? I know how hard it is.

Was even going to consider kratom but not sure I want to fuck with my digestive system.
Kratom is likely going to be even less effective vs a high dose oxy dependence, just stick to the bupe for now, kratom helps in other ways down the line IMO

yeah, hopefully it can be avoided, because in the end it's not much of an improvement

methadone's main purpose is just to get people to stop injecting heroin, it keeps you just as dependent on heavy opioids

So you have a tolerance to 300 mgs of oxy a day. Is this correct? Man if you aren't CWE'ing those percs you are taking in 5 times the RDA for acetiminophen.

As to your question.......don't try and get high on the subs. You will just end up making yourself sick and get a terrible headache. Since you still have cravings...........and still want to get high.......methadone is the only way. And please quit taking 30 percocet tablets a day without doing a CWE.

At this point kratom will do nothing unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars on extracts. With subs and 300mg oxy habit you won't get anything out of the plain leaf.

I have yet to have my liver checked, to be clear it has built up to that point and hasn’t been that dosage since I started using regularly.

I was trying to quit a few weeks ago for the first time, the first step was talking to wife about it and getting on the subs, but I missed the feeling too much got back on the percs.

How do I CWE?

If methadone means I have to go to an office weekly and do a song and dance for the dr just knowing myself I just don’t see me going through with it.

I can get blues in my area but I’m not super understanding about the different types of oxy. I started on the perc 10’s because I have ulcerative colitis and couldn’t manage the pain during flair ups, my dad had percs so I would get them from him and it helped tremendously with the pain. That led to excessive use.

Thank you for the concern and help, my goal is to eventually quit and I have semi started that process with the subs but I don’t think I’m fully ready yet. the depression off of them is hard in the beginning, aside from the euphoric feeling, I feel like I’m in a better mental state when on the Percs as well.

BTW forgot to mention, withdrawal are minimal so far for me, I’ve taken subs 3 times in 5 days and plan to stop taking them because of the interference with the Percs when I try to get back on.

I agree. I think methadone is the answer. It would be a huge improvement if it stops the consumption of acetaminophen, which will kill you if keep up those insane doses, OP.

Yea I’m going to chime in just for safety sake.. dude that’s an INSANE amount of the acetaminophen you are taking daily. 6x325 is 1950! That’s almost the daily max right there. You need to look on this site for how to cold water extract.. it’s not difficult.

On the other hand.. sounds like you just need a stable dose of the subs. I’m guessing you need around 16mg daily. Maybe more in the beginning to really ease the cravings. Trust me, your life is going to be better on the subs for now, until you decide you want to taper. But there are plenty of highly successful people who are on low dose subs or bupe their entire life. Not a bad way to live.. in all honesty. Beats the hell out of chasing the white rabbit and making sure your stash is always cash. But you get it. - Dude out

Last edited: