• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percs, Alcohol, and OD likelihood?

JennCajun

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, sorry in advanced for the long post. So essentially I have a bottle of percocet (5/325) and I was wondering how many it would take, with or without alcohol to OD. But I don't just mean OD and be sick, I want to know how many to pass out and enter a coma, or die, or just get sick etc. Because I've OD'd before and have remained awake and it was a terrible experience. Now for some back story/info - I'm an 18 y/o female 5'7 180lbs and I think I have a fairly high tolerance. I take about 15 Tylenol ones (8mg codeine per pill) per day to get high and even then I won't be nodding just a nice buzz. It takes 4-5 percs to get me nodding, without alcohol. I also take (pall prescribed to me) 300mg effexor, 300mg lithium, 1-2 mg lorazepam as needed, 150mg wellbutrin . in the past I've overdosed when trying to kill myself , I'll briefly explain the types and what happened. 1st - bottle of Tylenol 3 (about 20) nothing happened, no stomach pump etc. 2 - bottle of Tylenol 3, 3 percocet, bottle of muscle relaxants (can't remember what they're called they're little blue pills also used to treat depression in the past but I took about 30) also downed it all with peach snapps and the result I ended up puking, passing out in a field and getting hypothermia. Was hospitalised with an IV but no stomach pumped or anything. 3rd, I took 11 lithium pills (lame I know) puked about 30 minutes later, hospitalised but was fine and no stomachs pump. Only negative side effect was liquid stooll. Anyways please let me know, thanks!

Why are you so depressed? You're such a young woman with a long future ahead of you.

This must be a cry for help. It's not like anyone is going to be able to tell you "yes the lethal dose to euthanize yourself is suchandsuch dose" even if they wanted to.

PLEASE get help. Suicide is not the answer, things can get better.

I understand the confusion but I'm actually asking so I know how much I can take to get high and NOT die

If you don't want to die, don't combine alcohol and opioids or any CNS depressants for that matter and do a cold water extraction on your pills

Last edited:
If you don't want to die, don't combine alcohol and opioids or any CNS depressants for that matter and do a cold water extraction on your pills

this, I don't mean to come off as rude op but I question whether you're really being honest about why you want such specific information on what combination/dosages of a drug cocktail would be fatal.

I will say this, I've known of people who have died from just 2 percocet's and some alcohol, throwing a benzodiazepine in there is a terrible idea. It sounds like you actually have a relatively low tolerance compared to a lot of the people on BL, if you can get high off codeine at all. IMO opiates are more enjoyable without adding benzo's and alcohol anyway, the only reason I use benzo's with opiates is because I'm physically dependent to them. I won't lie I've used the benzo's to increase the sedative effects too, but only because my tolerance was too high and I couldn't afford to shoot that much dope.