• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet

Hollowpoint2020

Bluelighter
So, hear me out here. I accidentally had half of a fake perc in 2016 that fucked me up for a solid day it was a little scary (shoulda known when it took all I had to snap it in half). After when I got back home I decided to measure and weigh one from the doc with a caliper and scale. This was for the “TEC”s. Well 6 years later and I find myself in a shit spot I didn’t pay attention to my refills and my doc is gone for another 5 days. Now I have some apotex (apo one side and 5 and 325 on the other from a good friend of my best friend. I have no bench mark for them tho to weigh and measure as I only get “TEC’s” from pharmacy. Wondering if anyone has these and would throw one on a scale I don’t expect people to have a caliper for diameter. Maybe I’m just paranoid , tryin to be safe. Thanks

I didn't know they bothered making 5mg percocet fakes! I would have thought it would be a bit daft when you could just as easily make fakes of stronger pills. I suppose it depends on what mold/press you can get your hands on...
Is this person trustworthy and saying it's from a pharmacy or did they get if off a dealer?

I suppose if you can't get an answer then the safest way to take it would be to crush it and dissolve it in a glass of water as fentanyl is water soluble. Just drink a quarter of the glass and wait an hour before drinking the rest. You could in theory do this with multiple pills too as I assume you'll wanna take more than 5mg oxy total.
You can also get fentanyl testing kits.

Ya he’s been trustworthy before with supuedol 20’s and stuff. So basically he’s physically disabled can only walk a short distance with a walker from an accident. Now uses harder stuff (not from the pharmacy) after all these years but still takes his scrips as far as I know only met him once doesn’t need money or act or look like a junky. He sold em to me at half the going price as a favour he don’t sell em apparently. And ya this street market here has a whole giant demand for percs lots of construction and oil and gas guys. Percs sound a lot less scary I guess up here in Canada