• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet

DawsNos

Greenlighter
Hi everyone so I recently got some Percocet (5-325) and parachuted three of them but didn't have as strong of a euphoria as I thought I would if anyone knows anything like how I could make it last longer or be stronger it would be much appreciated and I am also new to opiates other than trying the three one time.

Last edited:
The mods are going to tell you not to use swim here. so for future reference I wouldn't use that term. And there has been a lot of new to oxy threads popping up on here lately. If this is your first time using opioids of any kind, 15mg should have in most cases for people who are opiate naïve had you feeling good. I know that was the first opioid I ever tried, 15mg of oxy except it was up the nose and it was a roxy not a Percocet. I felt incredible. hey maybe oxy isn't your kind of drug. I would stop now, and never look back if I was you. I wish I never tried oxy but I did and cant change that, and that 15mg of roxy my first time turned into over 8 years of being extremely addicted to every kind of opioid I could get just to keep from being in withdrawl and chase that awesome opioid high which I didn't always get once I became truly addicted. Anyways its your life and if you don't care about all that and are going to continue to try oxy no matter what advice you are given, I would try a little more like 5mgs at a time until you find what your looking for and feel it. It may never happen though, some people just don't react well with oxy and some do. maybe like I said its not for you. BE CAREFUL and don't go overboard popping 5mg more over and over, if you don't feel it by 25-30mg I would consider stopping. also its best to learn how to do a cold water extraction with percocets, because all of the APAP in them is really bad for you in large amounts. you might want to look into that on the search engine or google. Its not very hard to do. But seriously, if this is your first time be super careful and be smart, its not hard to OD on oxy if you have no tolerance.

Do you mean parachute, or plugging? Parachuting is when you crush the pills and put the powder in a napkin, then swallow. Plugging is when you utilize your arse as a point of administration.

15mg of oxycodone is a fairly small dose. Try upping your dose to 30mg..

White grape fruit juice can help with making it work better. Drink lots of it before and after taking it.

^ He's opiate naive... Potentiation shouldn't even be in his vocabulary.

I parachuted it and I only have 4 left and also how can I stop or prevent the itchiness?

Last edited:
I'm thinking I might parachute 3 of them and then chew the 4th a little while after how long after should I?