• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet high doesn't work?

L

Loganw95

I've taken percocets twice before (a year apart), both times 20mg. The first time 50% snorted and 50% oral and the second time 20% snorted and 80% oral. Neither times it had any affect on me whatsoever.
Also, I have no opiate tolerance and am only 105lbs (female).
Any idea why this is? From what I've read... that should be enough to at least feel.. something?

Thanks!

You may have a high tolerance to opiates, might want to try around 30-40 mg over an hour or two and see how you feel. But besides that, I'd take it as a blessing and stay away from them because for me at first sight it was love and I was gonna do anything for them, like robbing a bank and 4 years in prison.

You can't snort percocets because they have Tylenol in them it's inactive only pure oxy which is like super gold platinum rare now a days so you wasted the dose, take 10-15 mgs orally never ever snort oxy unless it's pure look up the imprint to see what's in it . Oxy is absorbed well when you eat them no point in snorting plus a longer high that way don't take more than 20 mgs at once just to be safe at first

Technically you can snort percs, should you on the other hand...no you should not. APAP gets stuck in your nose, it burns and it will just clog everything up. You're snorting a ton of powder compared to the 10mg that'ss active in the pill you know? I find to get more out of my pills is to take them on a semi or mostly empty stomach. Also the placebo effect is real, psych yourself out that you're going to feel it and you will. Trust me.

Don't snort PERCOCET!!! wow that's terrible for you. If your only able to get percocets and have no access to Oxycodone IRs aka Roxy, just take them orally! All that APAP will FUCK your nose up, and also if taken in large ammounts orally without extracting the APAP via a cold water extraction, you will fuck your liver up too! If your planning on going over 20mg, which it sounds like you might have to do in order to feel it, try to get some Oxy IR 30s or 15s(they also come in 5mg,10mg, and 20mg, but aren't as common in those sizes IME) without the APAP in them, like percs have, and you can do whatever you want with them! literally they work like every ROA there is, you can even smoke oxy like heroin on foil if you wanted and it definitely works, albeit not as efficient and its much more addicting like IV!! It was a bit better with the old school OxyContin OCs, they smoked just like Black Tar heroin, but Roxys work too.. however, that is the least efficient method overall, just good for a instant onset and short punchy high, kind of like a fraction of IV, but still nowhere near 100% BA that IV oxy has(which I also don't recommend, IV)... Even though Roxy can be done every which way, I would still just take them orally, plug them, or at the very most sniff them, which all work great with oxy (not Percocet ill say again!)and then you can take 30mg+ however you would like, without destroying your nose, liver, etc. I wouldn't go any further though after trying this though if possible or at all even just stop now and forget it, oxy addiction is a real nasty bitch! no joke, its a serious drug with a serious addiction potential, but if you must continue... be careful, be smart, and again don't snort percocet, please, just save the sniffing for roxys or if your not in the US and have access to old formula OxyContin OCs or generics of that formula, they are even better than roxys to me..