• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percocet Dosage

Willm121

Bluelighter
Got 4 perc 30's tonight, haven't done a perc in years. If I do two of them will I still feel something and not die? Or will I not feel anything.

You haven't provided anywhere near enough info to even make an educated guess. You say you haven't used them in years, how often did you use them when you previously did? What was your regular dose? Did you have a tolerance? How high did you get off how much in the past?

You say they are 30mg percocet (oxycodone/acetominophen), I just Googled it and apparently there is no such thing, do you mean a 30mg oxycontin? Or some other preparation containing only oxy?

Got 4 perc 30's tonight, haven't done a perc in years. If I do two of them will I still feel something and not die? Or will I not feel anything.
If you take 60 MG of percocet with no tolerance, you're in for a bad time. 10 to 15 MG is the most I would do for recreation at a time, I think at one point I was taking 20 mg, but definitely no more.

That shit has tylenol in it, so the more you take, the worse it is on your liver also.

You may want to search the pill on google, because as the poster above said, there is no perc 30

If you take 60 MG of percocet with no tolerance, you're in for a bad time. 10 to 15 MG is the most I would do for recreation at a time, I think at one point I was taking 20 mg, but definitely no more.

That shit has tylenol in it, so the more you take, the worse it is on your liver also.

You may want to search the pill on google, because as the poster above said, there is no perc 30
Yep if you don't have a tolerance 60mg would definitely be unsafe, you MIGHT not die but you would be in a bad fucking way. Vomiting, dizziness, nausea, feeling like you nearly stopped breathing everytime you start to relax.

Not a fun time

I personally would probably take 2-3 but i have a wicked tolerance. As LadyAlkaline said, you probably should try half of one (15mg) and see where that gets you.