View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

perception change from lsd?

jaketheballer

Greenlighter
so the last time i took lsd was months ago, and my trip was filled with anxiety and panic.  I was just anxious the whole time and had a bad panic attack because i was scared about dying.  ever since that trip, i feel as if my vision isnt quite the same.  things and people just looking slightly different, and a little more dream like.  Everything and objects just look <br>"off" and not quite like they used to, which really bothers me.  When i try to recall in my memory how things used to look, it takes on the same look as everything does now.  Is this  derealization? Am I stuck like this? will this visual change ever go away? the only things that have changed since i took the lsd was my vision and i have more anxiety now. what is this?

If it's been like that for months I would see a doctor about it. I mean sometimes for me I see slight visuals of the walls "breathing" and shit moving. But not nearly intense when I trip. And it doesn't last for long 5 seconds maximum . As far as stuff looking "off" like u said I don't feel that way.