• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

perc dosage

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
Is it safe to take 3 percoset 10/325 in a single dose? I take dosages 3 times a day. So that is 975mg of tylonol each dose which makes it 2925mg for the day. That keeps me under 3000mg a day. taking 3000mg of tylonol every single day is that bad? id 975mg per dose bad.Of course there is also the oxycodone aspect is 30mg of it per dose.....so overtime will this do damage?

that much acetaminophen is not good for your liver at all, so look up how to do a cold water extraction and get rid of the acetaminophen.

over time this will do damage to your liver

that much acetaminophen is not good for your liver at all, so look up how to do a cold water extraction and get rid of the acetaminophen.

will taking 3 percoset 10/325 do any damage over time?

will taking 3 percoset 10/325 do any damage over time?

Just do a CWE instead:

1) smash pills into powder
2) dissolve in 20mL water (apap solubility in water: 14mg/mL @ 20 degrees celsius)
3) strain 'perc water' through a moist coffee filter into cup
4) re-strain again
5) enjoy

Oxycodone really doesn't have any significant long term side effects. 30 mg of oxycodone is pretty high, but not enough to kill you. The acetominophen is a problem though. 975 mg at once isn't dangerous, but it's very long lasting, so if you're taking all three doses of 975 within 12 hours it's barely any different than taking 2925 at once. More than 1500 can cause liver damage. Its especially bad if you take that high of a dose daily, because it's still active in your system for 24-36 hours, and stays in your system for days, so it's just constantly building up. If you continue this, you're bound to have liver failure at an early age, and it's very hard to get an organ transplant if the damage is caused by non-prescribed drugs. Youd have to get a transplant from a friend or family member whos giving it specifically to you. There's a really simple solution to this though. If Its prescribed at that dose, ask your doctor for a non-acetominophen brand. If Its not prescribed, just do a CWE (cold water extraction). It takes 5 minutes to do, 30 minutes to sit in the fridge, and another 5 minutes after, plus you just need a few cups and either a coffee filter or paper towels. You can find how to do it on youtube, but watch 3 different videos to make sure they're all consistant. Sorry about the length of the post, I take 3 different stims daily.

I personally wouldn't recommend it. I used to do that back in the day before I got on the harder stuff, and I'm pretty sure my liver and like other things dealing with my stomach are fucked now. And I'm only about to be 21. So if you do take your doses like that with all that acetaminophen (cause that is what is worse for you really) you probably won't have any bad side effects now besides stomach issues but trust me it will get worse if you continue that habit in the long run.... If that makes sense.

i was to believe that 2g APAP was the max in one sitting so i would not be concerned about 975mg of APAP.

I agree, I'd be more concerned about the acetaminophen than the oxycodone. Taking that much tylenol at once puts a lot of stress on your liver. Your liver is designed to get rid of tylenol (and other things that should't be there) but it can get overloaded by too much at once. If you are used to taking oxy every day then 30 mg at once vs. 10 mg 3 x a day would probably give you more noticeable side effects (nausea, itching, dizziness) but I doubt that it would lead to an OD. 30 mg isn't that much for someone with a moderate tolerance. To be on the safe side, I might try 20 mg at once before you do 30.