• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Perc dependence after wd

AntiCy

Greenlighter
So I refilled today, oxy 10s, no apap. Haven't used in about 8 days, use Kratom to get through the wd, and some random benzos.

Question is, if use these once or twice, will I go back to full withdrawal? How often do I need to space these out in order to avoid wd?

No lectures please. I was up to like 180mg a day and got down to about 80. Just want to try to chip. I'm sure there's a chance I'll fail, but one day my scripts will be done so I'll have to stop.

But I was curious how often to space the doses out? Once every three days? Every other? Strictly talking about avoiding wds.

Thanks in advance!

Yes you'll go into withdrawal, it depends on how big your habit is and how long you've been using to get an idea on when you can use without re-addiction. But if you've any sort of habit 8 days isn't enough. I quit a gram a day heroin addiction for 6 months, and all it took was 2-3 uses close together to go into withdrawal.

try taking half of one with 2g of kratom, if that works to get rid of most of your withdrawals, then try to do that (or less) every 2-3 days until you want to start tapering down off of the oxy/kratom