• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

perc 30 dosage

kholefiend

Greenlighter
to preface i have no opioid tolerance. last night at 9:55 i took half a perc 30, it hit but not that hard so at 10:40 i took another quarter, and then at 11:20 i took the last quarter. is this a good amount of time to wait between doses to get the most out of it?

Personally I just crush the whole thing and snort it. With that said opies like to steal your soul so have fun but be careful cause percs are fun but they will destroy your life in short order

Please beware that alot of the so-called “percs” nowadays are illicit pressed pills containing fentanyl and/or other drugs. Ever since the prescription opioid crackdown there are way less legitimate pills on the street and more often than not the pills people get are fakes. In these cases pills from the same dealer that looks exactly the same can have wildly different potencies. Unless they’re coming straight from the pharmacy of course.

Yup homie you could of killed yourself w that fent. I hate dealers who love money more then lives. Roxys are totally different then perc thirtys. I was sold one he told me to crush it. Into fours and snort just a little. Little fun when all you did was nod off to sleep. The dealer said I kept looking out the window to see if there was an ambulance. Poor guy. Did 12 yrs in prison. Was a hard-core Muslim. I respected him. He said there's just a way you talk about Jesus that I like. Dude wouldn't think twice to blow ur head off tho. I love Va and I miss my babies so much.

Please beware that alot of the so-called “percs” nowadays are illicit pressed pills containing fentanyl and/or other drugs. Ever since the prescription opioid crackdown there are way less legitimate pills on the street and more often than not the pills people get are fakes. In these cases pills from the same dealer that looks exactly the same can have wildly different potencies. Unless they’re coming straight from the pharmacy of course.
Also what he said my advice comes from pre crackdown, fent really wasn't a problem back then. probably don't do that anymore