• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Per Egzoset's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
but I'm honestly trying to be friendly with you, bud.

I understand you don't trust it. I get that.

I think you're a valuable member to this forum and I've always hated when people try to take you down a notch.... so ironically, when I tried to defend you in the beginning and you attacked me I became a troll.

I honestly don't hate you, Egzo. At worst, there's an occasional language barrier/miscommunication but it's rarely as severe as I make it seem (but sometimes though!)

idk, i don't really care how you feel about it one way or the other but I figured you deserved an honest answer from me, even if it was to a question YOU didn't ask. ;-D

You're correct about the lack of trust and the main reason is multiple identities. Egzoset has only one.

All good, Egzo-- I'm gonna try to be better, man.

Fine, if i may why not just avoid Egzoset as a topic, generally speaking. Exceptions must not become the rule, the fair sense of proportionality should prevail there too...

You want me to not mention you? That's fine, just keep in mind that that's a two-way street and try to remember the causality of a majority of our interactions over the past few years.

I don't chase you around. In fact, you were even blocked or ignored for quite a while, but there's something about the old Bloody Mary legend that just resonates with me....

But hey man, I'm game if you are.

Good point, and if trust is an issue why not start restoring my privileges like any other normal user has...

Brother, I'm not a moderator.

I don't have any special set of keys to the forum.

I don't interact with any of the modteam (except @Thomas Davie , I consider him a friend) unless they come to CD and take part in whatever discussions I'm actively engaged in.

If someone's chasing you around with bans and restrictions, I promise you I have nothing to do with it. Taking it even further, every time you and I get into it publicly I get at least one or two messages from people trying to talk shit about you through PM. Again, rest assured that I shut that shit down immediately.

If however, you're referring to my mention of blocking you for a time? Well, clearly I stopped doing that and I don't really care to start ignoring you again.

I can't say with certainty that there's no conspiracy against you around here, but I can tell you with 100% confidence that I'm not a part of it.

Please take any further topic to the public space if it's suitable, i value the way how i spend this spare time.

I'm trying, buddy, but you seem really determined to cement yourself into a certain role.

I know I don't really have a say in what you do or how you choose to project around here.

I just feel like it's important to stress that you have indeed been extended multiple olive branches and eventually I'm gonna run out of sticks, big bro.

Sorry for assuming this was a conversation better suited for PM. You wanted a public eye, my brother, and I live to please.

Last edited:
Locking this, really has nothing to do with the discussion topic. I'm sure that's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.