• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who smoke weed everyday

^no, I agree with you gloggawogga. You made some really good points that are quite difficult to argue against.

gloggawogga said:
If didn't know better I'd say maybe some opiate users are insecure about their own drug use so they bash the pot smokers ;)

Perhaps this is PDox's shortfalling? :)

Originally posted by gloggawogga
The real problem here, paradox, is that you can't seem to see to how your post was a condescending attack against several specific people who had posted in this thread: "to everyone who qualified themselves by saying.....Perhaps that in itself is a testament to cannabis' effect on people."

I stand by my statement, glogga, and I think it's a shame that you find it acceptable to make complete bullshit generalizations about my drug use, my character, and put words in my mouth; yet label my opinion a "condescending attack" when you've reacted the same way toward me. My original post was a valid point and I refuse to retract it. I think it's unfortunate that we keep butting heads over this.

Last edited:
Originally posted by bowdenta
^^^oooh mod battle. lets get Kemicalburn and finder to make it tag team match

There is no battle- glogga and I obviously feel differently about the issue but I would never hold a grudge over something like this. I think he's a great guy :)

but paradox, i asked you a question in another thread which you must've never seen. how can you sustain a heroin habit without gaining a large tolerance and becoming dependent?

I explained this previously. I use one week on and one week off, essentially.

^^ok then, i was scratching my head over that one

so then you can only have your DOC half of the days of your life, while many people support a daily weed habit. for this reason alone I would take weed over heroin in a heartbeat in some hypothetical situation. but if my habits ever turned into yours PD, i would still smoke weed everyday.

as a pothead, I was able to maintain a 3.2, in a very hard working college taking the generally agreed upon hardest major. so weed almost certainly wont interfere with my life if I smoke after work and in the afternoons on the weekend.

like I say, Ive never done heroin, but I dont see how I could make myself stop for a week every other monday

last year I went through 45 ounces this year I am onto my fifth bar which means I am probably gonna hit over 54ounces this year but I prefer opiates over hash/weed.

I stand by my statement, glogga, and I think it's a shame that you find it acceptable to make complete bullshit generalizations about my drug use, my character, and put words in my mouth; yet label my opinion a "condescending attack" when you've reacted the same way toward me.

I didn't make any generalizations about your drug use, or about heroin users. I only suggest the idea as a counter example to the bullshit generalization you made about some specific pot smokers in this thread. If I mislead you by using that example, sorry.

My original post was a valid point and I refuse to retract it. I think it's unfortunate that we keep butting heads over this.

I think is unfortunate you can't admit when you're wrong. You made the bullshit generalization about specific pot smokers in this thread. If you feel I did the wrong thing by countering a bullshit generalization with another bullshit generalization, I'm sorry.

I think he's a great guy

I hold you in high esteem too. Why is why I don't understand you stand by your bullshit generalization. Oh well :)

Last edited:
Very interesting thread. Personally, I believe it's a pretty big feat to use heroin on any sort of a regular basis or smoke marijuana daily and do excellent in school, also holding down a wonderful job, etc. Either would take away my motivation to the point where I don't think it would be possible for me, but hey, maybe I'm weak. I don't believe it's the norm for daily pot smokers to have graduated with a 3.5+ GPA, hold down a high paying job with long hours, etc. These are exceptions. Just like the people who can do one single line of heroin daily, gain a tolerance, and pick certain days when they don't use at all, or extended periods of time where they don't. These are exceptions, as there's tons of experience and research backing the fact that the majority of us wouldn't be able to accomplish this. If anyone wants to dispute that, I'd like to hear the argument.

Originally posted by gloggawogga
I hold you in high esteem too. Why is why I don't understand you stand by your bullshit generalization. Oh well :)

Good, I don't want anyone in here to think that simply because we have a disagreement that I would harbor ill will toward someone who makes such a great contribution to this site as you :)

^Awe. Now that's what i wanted to see! If anybody is going to harbor any ill, it's me when i stop using morphine for a couple days. :)