• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who enjoy Ice/Methamphetamine

I'll take your word for the IV DMT. Sounds intense as fuck. Is it much different from a proper dose smoked??

Similar to what CCJ said. Weekly at most, 24-hr iv meth sex binge.
Have to let the tanks refill and the receptors heal.

I reckon fortnightly breaks between meth sessions is preferable. With weekly use you only get a couple of days a week where you feel normal and it can take a huge emotional toll on your mental health feeling either high/coming down/ lethargic with drained energy levels or just plain tired all the time.

I enjoy meth very much but i'll agree with the other earlier comments about meth making you a useless individual. I know when i've been awake for close to 24 to 36 hours after using meth the only thing i'm good for is tossing and turning in bed and laying around like a zombie nether awake nor asleep. But i can't hate meth the first 12 to 16 hours high on it are bliss.

I'll take your word for the IV DMT. Sounds intense as fuck. Is it much different from a proper dose smoked??

I never felt much from smoking it.

It's quite scary and intense. It may not be as blissfully euphoric and positive as IV meth. It just feels like, very real. It's really quite hard to put it into words.

The dose/response curve is a lot sharper with shooting it, that's for sure. I wasn't expecting to have a full-on trip the first time I did with it.

I reckon fortnightly breaks between meth sessions is preferable. With weekly use you only get a couple of days a week where you feel normal and it can take a huge emotional toll on your mental health feeling either high/coming down/ lethargic with drained energy levels or just plain tired all the time.

I enjoy meth very much but i'll agree with the other earlier comments about meth making you a useless individual. I know when i've been awake for close to 24 to 36 hours after using meth the only thing i'm good for is tossing and turning in bed and laying around like a zombie nether awake nor asleep. But i can't hate meth the first 12 to 16 hours high on it are bliss.

I can stay up for many days on meth, and get many things done, socialize, clean, create things, etc. I noticed most people turn into paranoid messes by the 2nd day though, so if I go on a multi-day awake meth fest, I do it alone.

I sustained a healthy lifestyle with daily use(snorted or ingested) and weekend binges(snorted or smoked)
for almost a year untill I decided to try it IV. That pretty much ended the healthy lifestyle right then and there lol.

I can stay up for many days on meth, and get many things done, socialize, clean, create things, etc. I noticed most people turn into paranoid messes by the 2nd day though, so if I go on a multi-day awake meth fest, I do it alone.

Same here. I never understood how some people reach full tweaker mode on the 2nd day... Takes me at least 4 to even start being messed up.

i've tried it about 4 times (smoked) and it reminded me a lot of the rush you get from mephedrone; quite liked it!

Same here. I never understood how some people reach full tweaker mode on the 2nd day... Takes me at least 4 to even start being messed up.

Some users are just plain lucky and have more natural mental resilience. My meth dealer is like that. I have scored off him for about 4 years and the amount of times i have met him after he has been awake for at least a week and he looks perfectly fine is amazing. Another amazing thing about this guy is he doesn't use anything for the come down. No benzo's no GHB not even Alcohol or weed. Only other drugs he users is caffeine in non-branded Cola soft drink he drinks by the litre and 10 to 15 cigarettes he smokes in a day. I swear to God this dealer isn't a heavy cig smoker at all despite all the time he is awake and his attitude is that he either smokes more puff for the come down if his supply is big enough to get high on his own supply while meeting his clients needs or he just rides out the come down watching tv until he falls asleep.

Seriously what saves my dealer is that he isn't that big time and there is a limit to how much meth he can afford so he does have periods of getting sleep. For a mere meth smoking mortal like myself being able to fall asleep at the 40 hour mark of sleeplessness at the end of the 2nd day awake is preferable.

So i'd say count yourselves lucky Username369 and Captian Heroin you can enjoy bingeing on meth for multiple days and not lose your shit mentally speaking. You guys must be strong willed.

My only question is how do you manage to do the mundane things in life like hold down a job and interact with a boss and co-workers while not getting done for drug driving as you are using for multiple days and most adults need to drive to commute to work. It ain't the 80's or 90's anymore and the police in most western countries have random roadside drug testing for meth which is a total buzz kill for a tweaker as we all know driving around on meth is damn fun.

My only question is how do you manage to do the mundane things in life like hold down a job and interact with a boss and co-workers while not getting done for drug driving as you are using for multiple days and most adults need to drive to commute to work. It ain't the 80's or 90's anymore and the police in most western countries have random roadside drug testing for meth which is a total buzz kill for a tweaker as we all know driving around on meth is damn fun.

Well when I used everyday I kept it somewhat moderate during the work week and also slept most nights and ate well so the high was easy to control. Most of the bosses and coworkers I've had were aware of it too and being a naturally hyper and twitchy person pretty much took care of the risk of getting caught by the others. I did end up losing control for a while when I IVed but that's a story for another day. Now I'm an independent contractor so none of that is an issue.
Driving was never really an issue here as roadside screenings are far less common in Canada and actually rare in my area. Pretty much only during holiday weekends and festivals and whatnot. They're also almost always at night and easily avoidable. I personally hate driving when tweaking so I very rarely encounter them when noticeably high. I've grown up with most LE around here too and possibly have mountains of dirt on most of them so that kinda helps lol.

I hope I didn't sound too condescending in my previous post, wasn't my intention at all as I do realize I've always had more mental control than most and I've put a lot of time and effort to get more. I've also been diagnosed with most variants of ADD through the years so that probably plays into it too.

Username369 what province are you from and/or living now? I'm from Ontario. As for meth I only tried it once to check it out. I never used it again as I'm already addicted to cocaine, my Hydromorph Contin and Oxycodone. I really don't want addictions to more drugs. But I did enjoy it. And no I didn't binge use.

Simple! Don't use during your work week. If you are using every day, you are an addict and need treatment. There's a reason why they are called "recreational".

Then you are a wasted sob with no redeeming qualities. A loser. A "I don't give a fuck" kind of person who has no values or sense of being a productive member of society. I see you guys hanging around the whores looking for a cheap thrill. Just so you know, my response is based purely on your attitude and really having nothing of value to contribute to the discussion. That's fine up to the age of 21 when you should grow up and be a mature adult. Maybe if you had more to say that was intelligent, I wouldn't be as harsh. But, you didn't so I am.

I do not have access to methamphetamine (or that is, if I REALLY wanted it, I could get it like everything else, though there would be a higher than normal risk associated with obtaining it).

Amphetamine sulfate
I do however have easy and low-risk access to amphetamine sulfate that is the cloest to pharmaceutical grade amphetamine you will ever see. It is 85%+ pure. It is cheap so I can order 10, 20, 25 or 50 gram each time. However, sulfate would be able to find water in the middle of the Sahara desert and as soon as it start to get wet, the quality drop dramastically. Thus, I convince myself that I need to use it fast and then I do.

Cocaine
During the last year I have been learning how purify coke to a degree where I can get cocaine that is 90% pure if the cocaine I started with was cut with Levamisole (which is almost always is) or 99% (yes, 99%!!!) if the cocaine have not been cut with Levamisole.

When you reach these levels of purity, many common side effects disappear meaning that you can use it more often. And injecting it IV together alone or together with morphine or ketobemidone is probably the most intense and addictive feeling I have ever tried.

So even though I make a plan where everything is planned down to seconds concerning how much I am allowed to take and how over how long time, I always mess up as soon as I am under the influence.

I really, really love the two drugs, but they are clost to impossible to control. I wish I could "use" them to be more effective and energized at my job. And I can sometime. But I am walking on the edge of a knife and until now, I have not managed to control things. I take it until I do not have more.

Right now I have around 5 gram pure cocaine and 5 gram pure amphetamine sulfate. I haven't taken any yet, but I will soon. But first I will have to come up with a plan what might help me avoid loosing controle. It it something like allowing myself to have 0,3 mg amphetamine pr day and 0,5 mg cocaine pr day and then physically remove the rest and place it at another location making it harder for me to take more. Then I am allowed to take this one day and then I can take a similar day a week after, But I will have to see if it is possible.

^purifying cocaine is a good idea because you know exactly what you're taking, but don't trick yourself, cocaine itself has plenty of bad side effects, it might be the most cardiotoxic recreational stimulant. Not a good idea to make an habit of, specially as you get older.

I enjoy methamphetamine but it's a little too moreish, kind of difficult to control because the initial euphoria is pretty good so you can easily justify taking more, specially if you have benzos to comedown. I've manage to use it responsible because I really dislike the physical side effects (tachycardia, hypertension...) so I keep my doses low and I also don't have a steady supply.

^Ikr! =D
On second glance, I really think he's talking about this post I quoted below.
I love to shoot meth and fuck

Gee, talk about overreacting. To a one-liner, no less. :D

To the author of the message full of offensive comments; you better learn the way things work around here because I don't like messages that verbally 'attack' users on a personal level (or any level). Especially users who have said nothing wrong. It's a one-liner that doesn't add much to the discussion, sure, but so what?

Don't take it so seriously, and if you really can't help it, just stay respectful. I'm fairly sure he doesn't take the content of said post very seriously, and also that there's more to this person than what's in his first post (or his profile). ;) It is after all a message about 'meth lovers'. What did you expect?

Judging a person based on 1 post.. Either you're new to the internet, or you're better off not using the internet. ;)