• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ People who are using alone

Much better than the "Barfly" movie clips shown after the bad santa clip is the bukowski book about the movie (which in turn is inspired by bukowski books). The book is called Hollywood.

Of course you'd have to have read a few bukowski books to appreciate it (read factotum them postman).

I don't get (yet also simultaneously entirely get) why you MF's are reading books but ya should.

I really have no friends into this stuff but it doesn’t really bother me. Have a partner and kid to keep me busy lol.

I get time to myself the odd time and I’m straight into either Alp or noids. I prefer being alone when using anything.

I'm sober currently but usually always used alone, depending on the substance. Generally no one else I knew could tolerate my level of intake. Hence why I found solace in Bluelight. This is where the champions dwell. Namaste.

I'm sober currently but usually always used alone, depending on the substance. Generally no one else I knew could tolerate my level of intake. Hence why I found solace in Bluelight. This is where the champions dwell. Namaste.
Oh fuck yeah the level people are at here is definitely a notch above your regular drug user at the library. Especially considering the library here is closed right now meaning that idiots broken in. Im gonna go beat him up.

i personally am not alone so I am violating this thread with my presence..

Yeah I mostly use alone.
I've moved a lot since I left my home city at 19yo, most of my using friends live in different cities or countries. I've met many drug users and dealers over the years but never really hung out with hard drug users. Besides alcohol my social drug use is limited to smoking weed and taking psychedelics/empathogens (only do the latter on special occasions though).

I believe using alone is safer in my situation, I kinda care for my professional life so I don't want to risk being labeled as a drug user at this time due to the bad stigma.
Most of my friends don't even know I've done so many substances, I just don't see the benefits of talking about that kind of stuff, and most people don't know anything about drugs anyway.

Yeah I mostly use alone.
I've moved a lot since I left my home city at 19yo, most of my using friends live in different cities or countries. I've met many drug users and dealers over the years but never really hung out with hard drug users. Besides alcohol my social drug use is limited to smoking weed and taking psychedelics/empathogens (only do the latter on special occasions though).

I believe using alone is safer in my situation, I kinda care for my professional life so I don't want to risk being labeled as a drug user at this time due to the bad stigma.
Most of my friends don't even know I've done so many substances, I just don't see the benefits of talking about that kind of stuff, and most people don't know anything about drugs anyway.
Right, after spending so much time on bluelight I kinda loathe listening to layman junkies try to talk smart about drugs when they're basically just trafficking in urban myths and drug war cliches.

Lookout, drug nerds coming through.

No guilt for me. I mostly use with friends, etc scoring and then using, though i like my alone time. At my worst points ive been truly alone using amphetamine and alcohol. Literally the worst drugs to use when alone. Bupre and gabas now and atleast i eat well. So some improvement

I dont know man. Can you handle it well? Its easier for me if i have real life friends to hang out with sometimes too.

I’m very social when I’m sober, but when I use(meth being my DOC but any amphets/mephtylphenidate are not far behind), I’m an IV user so after a shot I need a moment to fully unwind. But as soon as I get on I prefer to be alone. If I’m with people and don’t have the option of getting high alone, I’ll usually end up taking myself to somewhere secluded, an empty bedroom or something

I dont know man. Can you handle it well? Its easier for me if i have real life friends to hang out with sometimes too.
I handled it well most days but it was hit and miss too. Ive had some real, real SHIT days believe me and the reason was because I was so intoxicated out of my mind. The ice does eventually crack, and the drunk falls down.

Empathogens, alcohol, cannabis, crack, meth, amp, hallucinogens, inhalants - All drugs I have done with other people
Empathogens, alcohol, cannabis, crack, hallucinogens - All drugs I would prefer to do with other people

In practice, these issues tend to have me using alone.
With alcohol, crack, meth & amp, my usage simply scares the shit out of people. By the time I am high they are freaking out, and I still want to get a lot higher.
Alcohol. Most of the time I have had people who care about me in my life who believed I should never drink, so regardless of what I wanted I had to drink in secret, thus I mostly use this alone. When I drink, I drink for oblivion and usually hit it. Sometimes I fall short of that mark and end up an anti-social monster, with violent self-destructive behavior, so I really should never drink, or if I do I should drink alone.
Crack, meth and amp are sexually very active for me, and I haven't had a sex partner who used since my early twenties. Once I get to a certain high with these, I want to fuck or fap and not much else, so default to fapping for a long time now.

Circumstances recently have me living alone, in a city with no friends or family, with no one to party with anyways. So I drink and tweak and masturbate and blackout and nobody but me gets hurt. If I had a wish to fill, it would be for a great friend to live nearby who is into smoking herb and taking a hit of something new or an old fav like MDMA or LSD once in awhile.

I am glad I found bluelight, I feel much less alone since I started lurking here every day.

I prefer to use alone mostly when I am using Cocaine. A. I usually have to largest amount so everyone wants some B. Quite frankly most people get paranoid, (I cook and smoke it) or are just plain annoying. C. I have one friend that simply stares at me entire time,, creepy and then constantly asks if I am okay,, ruining every fucking hit..
I prefer to use in my own home, reading, blaring music for days at a time lately, although tonight had a friend join me and we read tarot although she did talk a little too much and started gardening in the dark when we went outside to smoke.
Now when I go out to see friends DJ I generally go alone as well but I love passing out my mushrooms to unsuspecting, strangers 😆🤣
I dress as crazy as I can imagine and then find a stranger and whisper " wanna eat some shrooms?" Lol I've only gotten a no once. I especially love watching how they effect the person as they are my own. I usually eat gram or 2 myself so I can still drive by closing. However generally I prefer to trip alone at my home inside or gazing at stars and hunting for the snunkape in my woods.

reading, blaring music for days at a time lately
When I was in my 20's using powder to fap all night, feigning I had to pull another all night coding session, I would spend most of the next day's comedown pretending I was really into a book. when really I was just staring at it and not enjoying it much, but it kept people from talking to me so I couldn't act compulsively talkative and moody and morose which might have given my secret habit away.

So, I don't know how anyone could enjoy reading on coke. Is that common? Any other coked up bookworms out there?

we read tarot although she did talk a little too much and started gardening in the dark when we went outside to smoke
Hey, she might have hogged the conversation, but if any of my visitors want to pitch in with weeding, imma gonna let them and be happy about it.

I had to look this up. People believe in this stuff without doing any drugs, pretty nuts, huh?

A book and coke and a bottle of wine is quite the night for me. Always allowed me to simultaneously read fast and be in awe about the writing.

My real poison of choice is nitrous. I really don't love doing it with people or even while doing anything else. I best prefer to do back to back nangs to put myself into a state of near anesthesia. This is necessarily a solo endeavor.

When I was in my 20's using powder to fap all night, feigning I had to pull another all night coding session, I would spend most of the next day's comedown pretending I was really into a book. when really I was just staring at it and not enjoying it much, but it kept people from talking to me so I couldn't act compulsively talkative and moody and morose which might have given my secret habit away.

So, I don't know how anyone could enjoy reading on coke. Is that common? Any other coked up bookworms out there?

Hey, she might have hogged the conversation, but if any of my visitors want to pitch in with weeding, imma gonna let them and be happy about it.

I had to look this up. People believe in this stuff without doing any drugs, pretty nuts, huh?
Well reading things like this on my phone mostly, not my actual books. Guess I should have clarified that.

And yes I was did not mind the weeding at all since during the day is been like 90 and I simply will not go outside. Why I still live in this cursed steaming shithole area I do not know. Maybe in hopes of finally find the skunkape. (I don't really believe in it, aliens however are another conversation.) Anyhow when I was tripping a few weeks ago I had my headlamp on for shits and giggles and saw a 4 wheeler with lights towards the back of my property and then the lights separated and I realized it was in facts animals eyes reflecting back at me. I've been trying to figure out what they were ever since. We get bears and bobcats, and of course the highly elusive panther being especially close to the Everglades. Haven't seen the eyes since 👀though. And no I wasn't tweaking out lol

A book and coke and a bottle of wine is quite the night for me. Always allowed me to simultaneously read fast and be in awe about the writing.

My real poison of choice is nitrous. I really don't love doing it with people or even while doing anything else. I best prefer to do back to back nangs to put myself into a state of near anesthesia. This is necessarily a solo endeavor.

Nitrous with a sex partner can be really good as long as you don't let yourselves be distracted.

Nitrous with a sex partner can be really good as long as you don't let yourselves be distracted.

Sex really isn't my cup of tea. I do have fond memories of trying to stay in my body during sex on some of the old church of neuroscience mxe pills, but even mxe didn't make sex worth seeking out.

I quote you if only to point out that Control Denied.