• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ People who are using alone

I recently moved to a new town where I know no-one, Ive always loved using by myself and I also happened to break up with ex during the move so I dont talk to alot of people really. My use has def increased , I am not blind so I can see my own patterns and that this is problably pretty unhealthy. One plus side to using alone at home is that its easier to dose and scale which helps in regulating tolerance somewhat. Just made this account now and the feeling of community on this place is very compelling, I hope all my alone users are comfy and not in the midst of some craving tonight! Kratom + Lyrica + Thc carts are my goto and work wonderful alone. (I wish I could smoke hash instead of carts but smoking from the comfort of your apartment is just too convenient)

I wish I could use alone sometimes. I'm a mom of 3 & I'm always taking in random family members for extended periods of time, plus my ex from 2 years ago still lives with me. 🤦‍♀️ taking some oxy after my kids went to bed or smoking my weed was never a problem, but a little over 2 months ago I started smoking meth again. I never smoke much, maybe 10 hits a day max & still sleep every night, so I'm not obvious. It's just a huge pain constantly trying to figure out where to get a hit or 2 off my glass without anyone knowing. It would be so nice to just relax and enjoy my little buzz in peace every so often lol.

I wish I could use alone sometimes. I'm a mom of 3 & I'm always taking in random family members for extended periods of time, plus my ex from 2 years ago still lives with me. 🤦‍♀️ taking some oxy after my kids went to bed or smoking my weed was never a problem, but a little over 2 months ago I started smoking meth again. I never smoke much, maybe 10 hits a day max & still sleep every night, so I'm not obvious. It's just a huge pain constantly trying to figure out where to get a hit or 2 off my glass without anyone knowing. It would be so nice to just relax and enjoy my little buzz in peace every so often lol.

its would be a constant anxiety for you.

Thats why people do it socially so there have a place to go but i understand your pain babe!

Alone is what i prefered so I could do it in freedom and in the meth world
your always waiting! on people and the obvious!

Its wasnt my only priority, I was always doing DIY on my house, sorting a personal problems out,
family things etc. I had other things going on in my life I didnt just want to sit around and smoke/procrastinate
everytime.

I mostly do my drugs alone. I prefer it this way. I dont like the scene and I dont really like being around that much when Im using meth that much. Ill post a fair bit on BL and socialize over the phone with whomever just fine but my zen is really to just be left alone. Ill often pick up bulk amounts and stay home. Should be anyway these days I guess right?

who else is using alone? Feel free to congregate here. This is a safe place where we are alone, together.

Yea, I'm retired and as much as I ennoy my medical cannabis, i just don't know many fellow tokers. Therefore, I sit outside alone, listen to most excellent tunes and I go to tlown! Screened in porch, overlooking horse pasture and just a wonderful vibe for all the senses. Used to snort my pain meds alone. Definitely did not want to share! Narcotics kind of fucked me up! Much better path for life success!

Yea, I'm retired and as much as I ennoy my medical cannabis, i just don't know many fellow tokers. Therefore, I sit outside alone, listen to most excellent tunes and I go to tlown! Screened in porch, overlooking horse pasture and just a wonderful vibe for all the senses. Used to snort my pain meds alone. Definitely did not want to share! Narcotics kind of fucked me up! Much better path for life success!
What success are you experiencing?you say you’re overlooking a pasture. Is this yours or what are you doing? Snorting pain meds, you have chronic pain?

What success are you experiencing?you say you’re overlooking a pasture. Is this yours or what are you doing? Snorting pain meds, you have chronic pain?

Yep, massive chronic pain for the past 40+ years. My wife owns the property and lets her sister keep 5 horses there, Also numerous goats. So, I'm retired and enjoy sitting out there listenung to music!

I often use with Friends but Just as often alone... Usually In just.smoking weed and while I do I like to watch some tv...

When Im on stimulants alone like right now I go online and post some.shit in several communities...