Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

People who are rolling is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fond of MasterSplinter. :)

(Philosophical ramblings follow...)

I don't think the question he's asking is a simple one, either. Yes, he specifically may have 'bused n' 'bused 'till his serotonin receptors were near popping out of his head for relief, but I think that, in general, we all struggle with being genuine. Who we think we are to ourselves should ideally be all that matters, but in practice we look to others' opinions when we define our identity. We're social animals; we can't function without existing in a society that appraises us. It's only natural to be disturbed when a drug like MDMA comes along and throws all of those carefully constructed social checks and balances to the wind...on one hand it's refreshing, but on the other we've been trained to live in a world of hesitation, second-guessing, and fear. Expecting someone to feel completely at home in this bold new reality of being able to freely speak your mind is asking a lot. 8)

(...done!)

I agree with most people here so far: being amongst friends, having a good attitude, and not letting the novelty of the experience fade through abuse are all important to viewing your fellow party-goers in a positive light.

To all I offended my apology. I didnt realize how my werds hurt all you die hard ravers.

Im just tryin to help you see that all these people who do E all the time are fuckin themselves up. and for the reference I didnt even roll since ecd. I skipped audiotistic, hard summer, and love fest this year. all because im tryin to get my brainz back. Now I have another test because nocturnals comin up and I got a real desire to eat more beans...its gonna take some serious will power.

Ecstasy fucks you up when you do it all the time. its like having a set of crayons and enjoying every color so much that they all startin meltin together tell everythings just grey and you brarely even have any crayons left.TRUST ME I know this.

I would like to help edjucate and prevent it, thts all. It hurts when I see people rollin so tough that all they do is try to have long awkward conversions with me that end up hurtin me in the end.

maybe I just got shitty friends who lie on mdma.

lucky for all of you Im the useless rat and you are all mdma angeles...

its ok man, u didnt hurt us.
we feel your pain to a certain degree.

i dont have any friends to do MDMA with,
so i dont know that kind of feeling.
im normally doing it alone or with my sober room mate.

kinda sad isnt it?

its ok man, u didnt hurt us.
we feel your pain to a certain degree.

i dont have any friends to do MDMA with,
so i dont know that kind of feeling.
im normally doing it alone or with my sober room mate.

kinda sad isnt it?

it aint sad !

my first roll was alone in my room too...I had the settin all prepped with gummy bears, my psp, my ipod, blacklight, gum, and ultra orange glowsticks.

3 Blue Doves later I could literally have died happy tht night. it was one of the most interpecting expearenceis of my life. I learned alot bout my veiws of the world.

aint nothin to be shamed of rollin on your own, but after rollin with friends just plain eatin beans by myself never was exciting enough anymore...now i gotta have someone to talk to :\

first time with friends who did it.
second time during a party with nobody who did it but myself

this time im doing it alone, and im going to roll hard alone
then take a big break.

lol. idk i dont wanna roll alone, but i wanna roll and theres
noone who wants to join me nor be around me when im rolling ><

well yea thats what im doing lol xD

been reading about it. most likely ill
find myself some how :)

I recommend everyone roll alone at least once. granted it get boring after while if you dont change the setting, but its nice to feel completely in control. sometimes as much as i love the people around me, I still want to do my own thing. (conversly when I do my own thing I want to show people all of it so I quickly need someone to talk to.

rollin alone can be real fun...you get to play with your own light up toys, have your computer and ipod....set up a cool blacklight or xmas lights, and really think deeply into your mind and soul to refresh what life means to you.

...but its still just a temporary drug and most people cant event remember the lessons lerned while rolling and quickly forget how to apply those emotions in the real of there life.

everybody is diffrent lol
im sure the lessons they learn while rolling is very precious.

as for me, idk if i should take 1 pill alone or 3 pills.....
cause last week my roll wasnt so great so i wanna up a dose.
they are Green tablets.

Seeing this string of back and forth makes me disappointed, you guys are better than this. I know it's easy to read things as insulting online, but still...better to keep it respectful.

i was wondering, i know you see its depressing to watch other ppl roll.

But how about Rolling because your depressed?

I celebrate the day MDMA came into my life (literally- we had a party this year LOL). Through the honeymoon when it was amazzzzing, and in the darker stages where the honeymoon caught up with me, and beyond, I realize MDMA is a wonderful thing if you don't abuse it.

I actually love being around people who are rolling (especially new to rolling) when I'm not- sure, MDMA is a chemical, and provides an altered state, but it brings out the best in people, and lifts the ego. Unlike alcohol and other drugs, I find you say things you wish you could say, rather than say things you don't mean or regret. I love giving light shows, watching peoples faces "melt", the whole thing. Of course, when I see people rolling "balls" to the point they're barely able to move or function, it's not really that appealing. I've been to a lot of smaller underground raves where there's a lot of flipping going on, and it can be a bit disturbing.

I've introduced a few friends to rolling, and I've made friends with people who happen to be new to rolling- I make a point of pointing them in the direction of factual information (Ecstacy Rising with Peter Jennings), and I tell them about erowid, pillreports, and bluelight. Though I always stress spacing out rolls, people will make their own decisions, and you can't feel accountable beyond that.

yo you need to chill really all that stuff is what ur thinkin. here is proof that ecstasy does nothing to you its shit they mix in to make money is whats fuckin you up if anything. but if you think like that then your going to believe it so w/e. heres proof watch video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564288654365150131#

People DO suffer health problems from over using pure MDMA, though the health/mental effects seem remedied by taking long breaks, I would never say MDMA is harmless.

that is RIDICULOUS.
MDMA IS NEUROTOXIC.
IF YOU DO IT TOO MUCH YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN.
how hard is this to understand?
dablow, look at how splinter feels.
you want to say he's faking it or some shit?
even HE knows its not harmless.

LSDMDMA&8708471 said:
that is RIDICULOUS.
MDMA IS NEUROTOXIC.
IF YOU DO IT TOO MUCH YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN.
how hard is this to understand?
dablow, look at how splinter feels.
you want to say he's faking it or some shit?
even HE knows its not harmless.

i did not say he was fakin anything. and i feel perfectly fine after all of my usage over the years. sometimes it may be a mental thing. the brain is very powerful and if someone believes their are bad activitys or even may be, their brain can make it a reality. i didnt mean that it was a hundred percent safe. no drug is. but i dont believe it has any long term affects as well as many of the First users do

everybody is diffrent lol
im sure the lessons they learn while rolling is very precious.

as for me, idk if i should take 1 pill alone or 3 pills.....
cause last week my roll wasnt so great so i wanna up a dose.
they are Green tablets.

lol

Like next time I roll Id just rather it not even be bein at a rave. I feel like I have seen every DJ in the world and been in the largest parties in the United States.

Raves are dirty. too many unsanitary people sweatin and pukin and shittin on drugs out of there fukin mind. Ive finally burned myself out as a raver. (unbelievavble)

next time I roll maybe ill doo a hau5party and just make it a dope setting with fun toys and my own music...ill only bring close friends and see how its gose.

but people who roll at raves are just a waste to society. we should clean out the trash

I roll at raves and I am not a waste to society... but thanks. "The scene" varies a lot from region to region... it's not like that where I live.

That seems to be the difference between MDMA and other drugs. Once the magic wears off it really really wears off.

Sadly....so so true. For me, the magic was the innocence when you really believed that all the emotions and feelings you had were real and the connections were true....when you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you've seen a window into a new way of being.

Fast forward 10 years and countless come downs later. For years I chased that initial high because there was a part of me that remembered just how amazing it was. That was a driving factor to use MDMA, but after several years even that faded until all I had was an intellectual knowledge that MDMA used to be great with no associated memory of pleasure.

Unfortunately for me, MDMA became a drug that became a totally vacuous, shallow and unfulfilling experience. To me it was kind of like the Biblical reference of eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - once you get past that innocence then there's no magic - just a depressing plunge into an altered state where you get more of a psychedelic amplification that everything you're experiencing is just fake and pointless - and there's no magic in that. Sadly enough for me, I think once you get to that point then there's no break long enough or dose high enough to breach that threshold of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.