• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc People into Prescription Drugs - What are you Prescribed?

And what did you actually take (including POD's you acquire yourself)?
I'm just really into Rx drugs and really interested.

I am prescribed:
Sertraline (Zoloft) 150mg/day
Dihydrocodeine 240mg/day
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg - 3 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - once a day
Gabapentin (Neurontin) 300mg - three times a day
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) 100mg - three times a day
Trazodone 150mg - twice a day
Naproxen (Aleve) 250mg - twice a day
Omeprazole 20mg - once a day
Sodium Valproate (Depakote) 400mg - twice a day

What I (on an average day) take:

Sertraline 150-350mg
Dihydrocodeine 420-690mg/day
Quetiapine 25mg - 6 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - twice a day
Gabapentin 300mg I take up to 6 times a day
Chlorpromazine - I actually only take 50mg doses
Trazodone - 75mg up to 4 times a day
Naproxen 500mg twice a day
Omeprazole rarely take it as it gives me heart burn real bad (most heartburn is actually caused my too LITTLE acid in the stomach)
Sodium Valproate - 600mg, 2-3 times a day.
MSContin 60mg - as often as I can get it
Codeine Phosphate - usually 360-480mg/day but I don't have it every day
Bisoprolol - 5mg, twice a day, some day
Zopiclone 15mg at night

What in the name of Jesus...?! Do you have cancer?
The "doctor" that prescribed this should lose their job, no questions asked.
As an (ex-)medical worker I gotta say this sheet of prescriptions is pretty ridiculous, and your liver/kidneys do not have much more time, assuming you've kept this habit for some time(wouldn't have gotten this much out of hand if you hadn't)

I hate that medicine today means "prescribing drugs to kill symptoms", makes me furious. Doctors are just glorified drug dealers. That's how many addictions start. I'd rather go through excruciating pain before I'd take anything a doctor prescribes.

I've had a prescription for Seroquel for some time, but I'd never take that shit. No thank you.

I am currently prescribed
Dexamphetamine 20mg per day altho these days ill use it a few times a week as i discovered i actually dont nees stimulants to function on a day to day basis.
Suboxone - 22mg per day. I dont take anywhere near that much, on the days I'm not using opiates I can get by on 4-6mg. I obtain the rest for other reasons...

Things im not prescribed that i take on a regular to semi regular basis thanks to family members and other contacts are,

25-50mg Quetiapine most days of the week for sleep as low doses have an anti-histamine effect

Zolpidem I take this on days when I dont have access to Quetiapine.

Clonazapam I use sparingly, usually when my anxiety is too much to deal with

Diphenhydramine not a prescription drug in most places but it is no longer OTC where i live due to heroin users shooting up the sleep gels. ill take 150mg in an attempt to potinate opiates, i was shooting it for a while until I realized how unnecessary it is. Plus I also have an attachment to my limbs and would prefer to not collapse the veins in the crooks of my arms seeing they still work after years of IV abuse.

Okay...fug, lets see. I have 4 distinct disorders, EDS, BPD, GAD, GERD. I go to a different doc for each of those and they just write scrips and say "be sure to tell your other doctors". fug

pantoprazole 40mg in the morning
dicyclomine 40mg 4 times a day
gabapentin 300mg 3 times daily 600mg at bedtime
divalproex sodium 1000mg in the morning
bupropion xl 600mg in the morning
fluoxetine 40mg in the morning

prns:
hydroxyzine 50mg 2 daily
tylenol 325mg 2tabs 3 times a day
methocarbamol 750mg 3 times a day
celecoxib 100mg 1 x day
doxylamine succinate 25mg at bedtime

Prescribed:

Mirtazapine - 30mg
Pregabalin - 300mg (two 75’s twice a day)
Omeprazole - 20mg
Allergy stuff (nasal spray, eye drops, Fexofenadine)

Take:

Mirtazapine - 30mg
Pregabalin I end up saving up and using recreationally once every 2 weeks if that.
Omeprazole - 20mg
Allergy stuff yep everything.

Been prescribed loads of other stuff over the years (z drugs, Seroquel, Thorazine, Diazepam, every AD going) and this is what’s stuck so far.

I’m currently prescribed:

Amitriptyline, 100mg daily
Baclofen 10mg, up to 3x daily
Gabapentin 300mg, up to 3x daily
Oxycodone 20mg, up to 3x daily
Pantoprozole 40mg daily
Quetiapine Fumerate 75mg daily
Topiramate 150mg daily
Trintellix 30mg daily
Vyvanse 30mg daily

What’s Trintellix like for an AD?

I like it, it has none of the side effects that other AD drugs feature.

I tried to get on it to switch from Mirtazapine but they said it was used rarely over here (UK) and nothing I was saying ticked any boxes to switch.

No, not a cry for help at all! Just curious to hear from other people.
I normally always take my Omeprazole, I've just taken a break for the past 5 days because it was causing reflux and heart burn issues.
I always seem to get out of it when it comes to withdrawal. My doctor is very lax with early prescriptions and I often manage to get more of the meds from friends of family. Like I do run out of Dihydrocodeine very early but my grandpa never takes his codeine so he has a massive stash and will give me a box of 90 x 30mg pills. Plus - in exchange for "favours" I get the odd strip of 60mg morphines from a neighbour. My friend is also on Gabapentin but only uses it recreationally and maybe 2-3 times a month so he's always randomly giving me bottles of it.
I get some every month and some every 14 days.
That’s a LOT of medication. Do you feel you need it?

That’s a LOT of medication. Do you feel you need it?

Definitely.
I've been diagnosed with:
Severe Borderline Personality Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder
Dependant Personality Disorder
Psychotic Depression
Severe Social Anxiety
Mild Schizophrenia
Pancreatitis
Osteoarthritis (both knees and my hands)
Sciatica
Two Prolapsed Disks (one moderate, one severe)
Fibromyalgia
Anorexia Binge-Purge Type/Anorexia, Restrictive Type/ Bulimia [I've had many eating disorder "episodes" and tend to alternate]
Polysubstance Dependancy

So, yeah I need a lot of meds, particularly psych and pain meds. Oh, I'm on Gabapentin also now.
I do try and take less of some if I feel I can. I only take the Chlorpromazine if I'm severely anxious and I usually only take half a Trazodone (75mg) for sleep, rather than taking 300mg/day like I'm prescribed).

Some of the meds have improved my life immensely.

Definitely.
I've been diagnosed with:
Severe Borderline Personality Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder
Dependant Personality Disorder
Psychotic Depression
Severe Social Anxiety
Mild Schizophrenia
Pancreatitis
Osteoarthritis (both knees and my hands)
Sciatica
Two Prolapsed Disks (one moderate, one severe)
Fibromyalgia
Anorexia Binge-Purge Type/Anorexia, Restrictive Type/ Bulimia [I've had many eating disorder "episodes" and tend to alternate]
Polysubstance Dependancy

So, yeah I need a lot of meds, particularly psych and pain meds. Oh, I'm on Gabapentin also now.
I do try and take less of some if I feel I can. I only take the Chlorpromazine if I'm severely anxious and I usually only take half a Trazodone (75mg) for sleep, rather than taking 300mg/day like I'm prescribed).

Some of the meds have improved my life immensely.
That’s all that matters, right there. I hope my comment didn’t come off the wrong way and please know that I NEVER JUDGE anyone. Ever. (Unless they give me a reason to, like someone I’m chatting with online and they constantly ask me to send pics and videos after I have made it CLEAR I am not doing it!)

That said, I apologize I came off the wrong way. I used to take a lot of different things (I’m an addict, I’ve taken more than a lot of different things LOL,) mostly antidepressants. Anything else was strictly used for the sole purpose of getting high, so I never really knew if the antidepressants were working or not.

Anyway, it made me happy to read your response and to know that because of your prescriptions, you’re life has improved. Yay !

Prescribed:
Methadone 125mg daily
Methylphenidate 40mg daily
Temazepam 15mg nightly
Omeprazole 20mg daily
Abilify 5mg daily
Metoprolol 25mg twice a day
Venlafaxine 225mg daily
Gemfibrozil 600mg twice a day

I don’t partake in anything other than my prescribed meds. My wife keeps me on a a tight leash.

I'm on
Abilify 5mg
Effexor 225 mg
Gabapentin 600 mg <3
Hydroxyzine (idk remember how much)
I also take a multi vitamin, vit c, vit b, vit d, and omega 3
I use meth, smoke pot, vape, occasionally take pills and love taking a handful of benadryl.

The reality:

Vraylar - 6mg
Lamictal - 400mg
Seroquel PRN - 50mg

The dream:

One million milligrams of Desoxyn.

I know a couple kids that get all that stuff. Gaba, benzos, seroquel, trazadone, high dose methadone, an anti d or two, promethazine, ambien, and various other things I have no clue. Outrageous scripts. They are walking retards if you can imagine. (No offense to OP, you actually sound fine).

I am prescribed 30mg methadone. Yay I got a script!!
I also take xanax (1-2mg a day). Had a script for it at one time.

That’s all that matters, right there. I hope my comment didn’t come off the wrong way and please know that I NEVER JUDGE anyone. Ever. (Unless they give me a reason to, like someone I’m chatting with online and they constantly ask me to send pics and videos after I have made it CLEAR I am not doing it!)

That said, I apologize I came off the wrong way. I used to take a lot of different things (I’m an addict, I’ve taken more than a lot of different things LOL,) mostly antidepressants. Anything else was strictly used for the sole purpose of getting high, so I never really knew if the antidepressants were working or not.

Anyway, it made me happy to read your response and to know that because of your prescriptions, you’re life has improved. Yay !

Thanks! :)
And no, you're fine, I didn't take it the wrong way at all. You just came off curious, not judgemental.

I'm prescribed fentanyl patch 75 mcg even though I ran out early and am in hell right now. It seems around here I'm the only person on earth prescribed them. If another "friend" says i know someone that has them but my phone is about to be turned off, or power about to be turned off, etc... then disappear on me I'll scream. At this point I'm out about 1200.00 for nada.

And what did you actually take (including POD's you acquire yourself)?
I'm just really into Rx drugs and really interested.

I am prescribed:
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg - 3 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - once a day
Hi @ChemicallyEnhanced,
I feel like I take a lot of prescriptions, too, so no worries about your list.
I was wondering why you have the 2 different Seroquel prescriptions listed above?
Is it not a once a day type of drug?