• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc People into Prescription Drugs - What are you Prescribed?

Hi @ChemicallyEnhanced,
I feel like I take a lot of prescriptions, too, so no worries about your list.
I was wondering why you have the 2 different Seroquel prescriptions listed above?
Is it not a once a day type of drug?

Seroquel is usually taken twice a day but you CAN get an XR to take once a day. It depends on your dose. Like if you are prescribed 500mg/day, it doesn't come in a 250mg pill so you'd probably be prescribed a 200mg pill in the morning and a 300mg pill in the evening (higher dose always the later one because of the heavy sedation it can cause).
I was on 300mg (a 150mg pill twice a day) but it was making have insane sugary carb cravings so I tried to slowly reduce it by asking for it all prescribed in 25mg pills and decreasing it by one of those per fortnight. I started getting symptoms again at 150mg/day so I went back to 175mg and seem fine on that so I'm prescribed 3 x 25mg pills in the morning and a 100mg pill at night, but I find taking the 25's as three separate doses throughout the day has the same benefits but doesn't cause the tiredness or hunger.

Old Post but I'm prescribed, daily

80ml (160mg) Oramorph
40mg Diazepam
125mcg Levothyroxine
3 x 50 cyclizine
50 or might be 75, dunno mg Venlafaxine
3 x 10 Propranolol (don't take, got low blood pressure).

I only just got changed from Co-codomal 4x 30/500 to the Morphine about 10-12 weeks ago and the Cyclizine and Venlafaxine since then.

Tbh I'm not really in pain, old bad foot injury which isn't going anywhere. Terrible year, my absolute best friend for last 20 years, unexpectedly killed himself by jumping in front of train. Plus lots of other rough stuff this year.

Told gp (I'm in England, so think it's harder getting opiates or much benzos, unless its Diazepam or Oxazepam), that just before funeral I'd bought 200ml of Oramorph from a random in a park!!!!

He put me on 80ml Oramorph!!!! Think he got his maths wrong and meant to put me on 40mg Morphine but got divide and multiple mixed up!!! So 160mg morphine, for a newbie. Been on codeine, dhc or tramadol for about 10 years and been on benzos probably 6 years.

Struggle badly with anxiety and depression. Problem is weaning off. Think his only going to do 20ml cut for the whole week, so 3ml (6mg) a day every 2-4 weeks.

Dunno if I've messed myself up more long term doing this. Obviously cutting down but also having respiratory depression I think, definitely some sleep disorder and low oxygenated blood saturation levels now. Tried seeing I'd I could change the diazepam to lorazepam and also changing from Oramorph to Sevredol, got a firm no on both of those though.

Always fine line to wanting more and thinking about my long and short term health. I really don't want to do much. Got me through driving me going totally Insane about my friend though. Gotta think about my son though and getting life back but it's the needing to stay calm and trying to get more and better but also knowing I need to get myself outta the hole I'm in.

Continued lol..... been on quite a few other prescribed meds. Was until about 4 months ago on 300mg sr quetiapine and 150mg quetiapine, also been on mirtazapine and pretty much every antidepressant going. Never kept them up cos of weight gain though

Daily I take:

8 mg Suboxone 2x
300mg Bupropion 1x
5mg Aripiprazole 1x
200mg Quetiapine 1x
600mg Gabapentin 4x
50mg Hydroxyzine 3x
10mg Baclofen 2x

pregabalin
pain meds
benzos

only accept the pregab now cause the decades of abusing the others have left me in the lurch to be crushed beneath the wheel more than a few times. if i wanna get "on" occasionally... i either go to my source for a couple oxy (real) or wait til an opportunity presents itself to obtain a few benz. no more empty bottles of shit sittin around collecting dust as i go through wds until next Rx. fuck that. shit gets old and crippling.

Prescribed -
30mg mirtazapine
500mg? Naproxen
Omeprazole
Diazepam until recently

What I take -
DHC (dosage varies)
Diazepam (dosage varies)
Zopiclone (7.5mg, not every night)
Soma (500mg, not every day/night)
Mirtazapine (15mg, not every night) Rivotril [clonazepam] (very rarely)
Ksalol [alprazolam] (very rarely)

Used to take oxycodone before prices went absolutely ridiculous - they more or less tripled in price over the past yr.
When they were at a decent enough price I was taking 560mg every lunchtime (7 x 80mg), in the end just to be able to function. Glad got off em before the prices skyrocketed. Was expensive enough before that as it was......

What a list!

I am prescribed:

Levetiracetam 750-mg 2x
Used to have Mirtrazepine for sleep , didn't work. So cancelled.
Midazolam nose spray 2.5 mg a spray. operated by a third party during a seizure.
Midazolam tablet's 7.5 mg as needed to induce sleep or tilting an epileptic seizure when it comes on. In that case Sublingual.

Want to try and get more outta what meds I'm on, any advice on how, tried few potentiators, like anti histamines. Tried plugging the oramorph, can't seem to feel anything, made sure that my guts are empty first, just don't feel it at all.

Is there anyway spacing between the morphine and the diazepam which will make a difference.... I get weekly, collecting tomorrow and only got 80mg morphine for the day, plus 7 diazepam. Not gonna be injecting anything. Having really shit day. Down to 25ml/50mg oramorph and 2 diazepam (3pm). Can't get anything more from gp, no way, plus in UK not much available OTC.

Had 12 neurofen plus, which pretty pointless. Just want to sleep til tomorrow now, any tips?

Cheers

Any suggestions on reliable, quick, genuine online no script needed sites, that aren't going to bankrupt or poison me lol

20 -40 mgs Norco
300mgs 3xs/day gabipentin
20 mgs Lexapro
150 mgs welbrutim
5mgs Restril Blood pressure med
50mgs THC gummie at night (help sleep)
10 mgs ambiin ( take very rarley

And what did you actually take (including POD's you acquire yourself)?
I'm just really into Rx drugs and really interested.

I am prescribed:
Sertraline (Zoloft) 150mg/day
Dihydrocodeine 240mg/day
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg - 3 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - once a day
Gabapentin (Neurontin) 300mg - three times a day
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) 100mg - three times a day
Trazodone 150mg - twice a day
Naproxen (Aleve) 250mg - twice a day
Omeprazole 20mg - once a day
Sodium Valproate (Depakote) 400mg - twice a day

What I (on an average day) take:

Sertraline 150-350mg
Dihydrocodeine 420-690mg/day
Quetiapine 25mg - 6 times a day
Quetiapine 100mg - twice a day
Gabapentin 300mg I take up to 6 times a day
Chlorpromazine - I actually only take 50mg doses
Trazodone - 75mg up to 4 times a day
Naproxen 500mg twice a day
Omeprazole rarely take it as it gives me heart burn real bad (most heartburn is actually caused my too LITTLE acid in the stomach)
Sodium Valproate - 600mg, 2-3 times a day.
MSContin 60mg - as often as I can get it
Codeine Phosphate - usually 360-480mg/day but I don't have it every day
Bisoprolol - 5mg, twice a day, some day
Zopiclone 15mg at night
When was the last time you were able to cum? I wouldn't even know I had a dick on that much Zoloft.

When was the last time you were able to cum? I wouldn't even know I had a dick on that much Zoloft.

I actually just came about an hour ago lol. I've been on Zoloft for 12 years and the sexual side effects definitely go away. I'd say for the first few weeks it was almost impossible to cum, then from then until I'd been on it 2-3 months it was harder (I had to watch like niche fetish stuff or fantasize really hard) and it took me a long time, but I could usually do it. After 6 months I could cum normally. It took me a bit longer (which can be good or bad : good if you have a partner, bad if you're masturbating).
But yeah, eventually everything becomes completely normal again. I probably cum anywhere from twice a week to four times a day.

Olazapine 20mg
Miritzapine
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Is miritzapine smokable or snortable or Iv'ble crushed and is there any chemical processes like cooking B or washing up cocaine to crack ?
Thanks in advance for any feedback
Also what are the best chemical compounds that can be bought legally that can get high on ?

I get Etumine and trazodone prescribed, tho they are of no recreational value...

A friend of mine is a nurse who regularly hooks.me up with oxy.instant 20mg free of charge...

I can get benzo's prescribed but I quit using Them cause I dislike the effect.

Also dex amp I can get my hands on...

I used to take Lyrica and Seroquel...