• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random People from the Netherlands here (or someone who has lived there?)

lecroute

Bluelighter
Hi, there.
I'm having this idea of moving to the Netherlands.
The reason is simply that thing in my life's, and it has become difficult to keep living where I'm living now (support system wise).
I lived in Europe some time ago, and have been to the Netherlands on several occasions, once even for a short-time work project. I do have an European passport (though not issued by a country I want to live in).
What I would like to know is where to start looking for information on how to immigrate as a multinational person (I have three nationalities) that hasn't lived in Europe for a long time, and has not a mind-blowing resumee, and doesn't qualify as a refugee (because that info is easily found).

just come here and ’ll sort you out if you got da skilz ;)

behave nice and be polite and why the fuck you need papers for that lol

Hi, there.
I'm having this idea of moving to the Netherlands.
The reason is simply that thing in my life's, and it has become difficult to keep living where I'm living now (support system wise).
I lived in Europe some time ago, and have been to the Netherlands on several occasions, once even for a short-time work project. I do have an European passport (though not issued by a country I want to live in).
What I would like to know is where to start looking for information on how to immigrate as a multinational person (I have three nationalities) that hasn't lived in Europe for a long time, and has not a mind-blowing resumee, and doesn't qualify as a refugee (because that info is easily found).
If you have a passport issued by an EU country you don t really need anything else , u go there and you have the same rights of any other Dutch Citizen. I m Italian and I lived 8 years in the UK when it was part of the EU, no paper needed but your passport ( I D card even!) Then to open a bank account work etc dunno really but is not gonna be that complicated. The hardest at least for me would be..learning Dutch, as you know everyone speak English there but I think that learning the language of the country u r moving in it s a must.good luck!

Last edited: