• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People doing drugs in public or high in public?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Well out side of say Baltimore or Philadelphia people doing drugs in public or high in public how common is it?

There was video in Chicago of guy and girl smoking crack on a subway and girl in California high on PCP or meth naked running down the street.

Just how common is this? Well obviously some cities have more drug use than other cities. What have you seen people do?

Also some of the videos on YouTube of people possible high on PCP or flaka rolling around on the ground.

There was other video of girl smoking crack on city bus. And people shooting up in a Walmart parking lot.

Just how common is this in your city?

Well I mean I've gotten high in public, I've smoked crack in public, I've smoked PCP in public, I've smoked K2 in public, I've definitely smoked weed in public, I've done heroin in public. So yeah for me it was common and I saw many others doing drugs in public too. I mean the last time I smoked PCP I smoked two blunts of it in a public park with two other guys.

I don't notice any open drug use where I am. I mean maybe vaped weed products maybe.
I will dose wherever I feel the need but am discreet. Just a few drops from a pipette.

Not really a thing where I live now. I obviously used to do drugs in public because I was past caring what people thought of me ; though often even then I'd try to find somewhere like a stairwell or round some corner to be a bit more secluded.

I don't really like having a lot of use in plain sight, especially when people are completely out of it and some get aggressive. What I minded most in that environment was all the used needles. In general I would take mine with me or at the very least cap them. But I get they'll be discarded if merely being in possession of one can get you arrested.

I'm Fixxin to see SO to her pain mngmnt Dr and imma be high on THC and bnz. :shrug:
I rly dgaf