• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

People around don't hallucinate as much as I do !!!

skobot22

Greenlighter
Hey there,my good friends

So,I've done mushrooms more than ten times and every time I have REALLY REALLY STRONG HALLUCINATIONS-I am not talking about warping in space,shadows,colors,objects etc...I literally go to a fucking another dimension,I can zoom objects like 1000 times and go on deeper inside,unable to get up or even see anything around me because of all the melting colors and shapes etc...It"s hard for me to explain but anyone who had a really HARD psychedelics trip knows what I mean....

So me and my friends always take the same amount of shroom (couple of grams) and I end up like a fucking zombie on the floor and they are all like-''hah ha it's ok,we are laughing,laughing is a trip for as bla bla bla''....NO ONE ELSE HAS ANY HALLUCINATIONS and I end up fucking seeing wild wild west im my room :)

So why is this happening,I know it's not the problem with bad shrooms.Is it that some people simply cant hallucinate,it sounds stupid,but i dont know,what else?

Dont get me wrong,my friends have their own trip on shroom,they are not the''same people''I know but they have no hallucinations what so ever...So what's the catch my psychedelic friends,are we special :p ?

Sorry for my english :p

I'm in the same boat -- I'm a lot more sensitive to almost all psychedelics than my friends. I've been in that situation many times, where my friends aren't feeling anything while I'm in another dimension. Don't worry too much about it; just be aware that you'll probably need a lower dose most of the time. It's a blessing ;)

Shrooms definately take me to other dimensions, time travel, I have seen aliens, had an angel put its finger in my ear (yeah know idea) and in one instance was privy to people talking in a past life. Shrooms are awesome.

It's a blessing and a curse :) I always have to be carefull.One time on shrooms and pissed inside my room because I couldn't get out to go to bathroom haha :) :-D

It's a blessing and a curse :) I always have to be carefull.One time on shrooms and pissed inside my room because I couldn't get out to go to bathroom haha :) :-D

I had a friend on acid who was so incoherent that when I took him to the bathroom, he just started yanking on everything around him and yelling, he even pulled a towel off the rack. He was unable to even recognize the toilet.

give them the really visual stuff like 2c-e, 2c-t-7, al-lad, 4-ho-met, ..

So why is this happening,I know it's not the problem with bad shrooms.Is it that some people simply cant hallucinate,it sounds stupid,but i dont know,what else?

They're just not dosing high enough. Mushrooms will make literally anyone trip to the level you describe if you give them enough, you just happen to be more sensitive to it than your friends. Tell them to try doubling the dose next time. ;)

I had a friend on acid who was so incoherent that when I took him to the bathroom, he just started yanking on everything around him and yelling, he even pulled a towel off the rack. He was unable to even recognize the toilet.

Hahahaha...One of my friends on acid took all of his clothes and went outside just to take a walk.It was sunday morning and I live just across the marketplace,it was full of people...crazy stuff :-D

I'm thinking it has something to do with the YOUR bodies drug tolerance and the fact that hallucinogens and psychadelics are absolutely different for everyone in every way. One of my good buddies also has this problem...when he trips, he trips hard. It probably has to do with his body weight and build, maybe the same case for you?

That remind me of when I took 300ug of next to pure LSD and while peaking added 2 hits of good MDMA. I was talking to trees and honestly couldn't even recognize the world in which I put myself into! Crazy thought went through my head while I was sitting on my couch for hours watching T.V. While only remembering seeing what I though at the time could be commercials. Don't remember seeing any shows just commercials!

some people do not have the CPYDs to break down drugs,making them so much more susceptible to compounds...It`s like a having a built in Harmaline that converts sustances into something much more powerful.

The rest of us,unfortunately have these enzymes that break chems down and make them less effective than the likes of you lol.Just be careful man becaue it probably applies to alot od shit you put into your body...I think im on the other scale,i have too many of these bastard enzymes and have to take large doses.

^Hey Phoenix, I tested my genes and found I am lacking in the ability to break down stuff at CYP2D6 and CYP2B6 iirc, so this might explain my uber- sensitiveness to weed huh? It allows methadone to work powerfully at tiny doses.