• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

There is only this information on Wikipedia:
Pentedrone, also known as 2-(methylamino)-1-phenylpentan-1-one or α-methylamino-valerophenone, is a designer drug with presumably stimulant effects, which has been found since 2010 as an ingredient in a number of "bath salt" mixes sold as legal highs.

I have gotten it once before and it is similar to Buphedrone (2-(methylamino)-1-phenylbutan-1-one) IMHO, a substituted cathinone like Pentedrone is, so you should be able to have the same or similar results with it. As for dosages: try 5 mg for allergy reactions first then work your way up, as you probably should have a gram or more of this RC.

I enjoy Pentylone (β-Keto-Methylbenzodioxolylpentanamine or bk-Methyl-K aka bk-MBDP) a lot which is a cathinone found in the original NRG-1 and NRG-3 products. You should probably try that one as well if you like beta-ketones. :)

Hope to have been useful.

-- Peace o/

Pentedrone is a very well known RC. There are tons of info about it on bluelight. Also many trip reports on erowid, just use search.

It's a quite potent stim so start with very low doses (10-20mg) and build your way up. Depending on from who you got it (seems there huge differences in potency between vendors for pente) and your stim tolerance, the actual dose to get some euphoria can be as little as 20mg or as high as 120mg. So if 20 does nothing at all, you can go way higher.

Orally I found it just overall weak and unpleasant no matter the dose, this is ideal for snorting. Or smoking, if you're into that.

Rushless uninspired extra hypertension a-PVP is what I think of vaped Pentedrone.

What ever happened to this chem? I see it being bought fairly frequently and sold by a few different vendors but there is no discussion on it anymore on any of the forums. To me it was an amazing chem that you had to work with to get the right effects. It was like a cross between amphetamine and coke.

I loved this chem... is it still usa legal or not. Im asking about the grey area

Its a schedule 1 in the USA now, the ban came down on January 28th of this year. I loved this chem cuase you could either lay down and watch TV or be very productive.

does anyone has a suggestion for an oral dose of this? everyone's snortin lines but that's so morish I'd like to know if it's active orally just as nice as nasally

does anyone has a suggestion for an oral dose of this? everyone's snortin lines but that's so morish I'd like to know if it's active orally just as nice as nasally
I suggest, you start low between 8-15 mg and slowly work your way up. Potency can vary between batches.

I found it extremely potent, also didn't want to repeat MDPV type experience.... got a 90mg sample, made approx 5 or 6 s/l doses, completely numbed my mouth like coke, pleasant, not fiendish re-dosing like EPH, but less "good" than EPH imo...

I found it extremely potent, also didn't want to repeat MDPV type experience.... got a 90mg sample, made approx 5 or 6 s/l doses, completely numbed my mouth like coke, pleasant, not fiendish re-dosing like EPH, but less "good" than EPH imo...
Really phatass? I found EPH to give me an incredible bad mood the next day, bordering on violent, something I didn't expect as I have done methyplenidate as a met ect.. IMO pentedrone is my favorite recreational stim that replaced codaine for me.

^^ the first time i did EPH, i snorted loads and had the worst crash ever, but if you S/L moderate/large doses IME it really hits a sweet spot (i do have benzos, in case i feeel/want/need to tone it down, it's not indespensible, but imo a wise thing to have around)

Pentedrone was nice at moderate dosages for me, clean and easy come down, then again i only had 90mg....

As for rec rc stims, i was also very impressed by 3F-phenmentrazine (sp?) and am going to conduct further experiences at some time.....

I really miss pentedrone, It had nice euphoria and mood lift and it wore off quick enough where I could sleep later that night. I would put it up above amphetamine, my favorite stimulant by far.

Yes me to, my small mountain stash has dwindled significantly, almost time for skiing so need to restock a bit...

Duration of intranasal pentedrone is approx an hour right? Sublingual maybe a little longer (with the little experience i had with it)?

For occasional functional stimulation with mood lift, ie. cleaning appartment, washing the dishes after a tough day's work... good idea?

Yes, I like it for that kind of thing mostly at the end of the day, but with repeated (higher) doses there might be residual stimulation, so a benzo for sleep now and then might be usefull. Actually I have only snorted it. I will give it a try and let you know.

^^Input/info welcome shamanism..... yeah the little s/l i tried had a lovely numbing effect, but because of other drug/med interactions i couldn't quite grasp duration, BA etc.

Me neither phatass, I had my mouth full of numbing pentedrone didn't notice much different effects, prefer nasal, but have found a combination of both is also good. :) Don't know if it is good for your mouth tho, and my nose is indestructible..

Can anyone advise me on the dosage of pentedrone? Forum posts weren't really conclusive, ranging from 10-150mg

Does anybody know a suitable material to perform a wash/filter or perhaps a recrystallization of pentedrone?

A slightly unrelated question: (as I won't be doing anything with this material and it might not even be pentedrone at all)

I have a batch that is so nasty and badly synthesized, that I wrote off and have to label as toxic waste..
It is a sticky clumpy powder, when you rub a bit between your fingers it forms a glue like resin and is highly irritating to the smell.
Reminiscent of a solvent like thinner in intensity, but doesn't evaporate when left in the open air.
Opening the bag just now, just to get an idea of the smell again leaves a lingering irritation for 10 minutes and even a slight headache..8( So I guess that will remind me not to open the bag again. :\ Never smelled anything like this before, but might be commonly used in the synthesis and I'm curious to what can be this foul...

Last edited: