• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social penis size preference

I'm a biseuxal male. Is it weird or that I prefer small penises with no pubic hair? I have what I consider a small penis and I keep it shaved comletely bald. As far as pubic hair, I don't like it on either sex. It's a turn off when I see or feel it...
Definitely not weird, everyone has their kinks lol. All my serious boyfriends have been pretty big, like 7-9inches lol so that’s what I prefer and I also don’t like guys who are shaved lol I like at least some hair

Definitely not weird, everyone has their kinks lol. All my serious boyfriends have been pretty big, like 7-9inches lol so that’s what I prefer and I also don’t like guys who are shaved lol I like at least some hair
Not sure I'd classify penis size or any other genital preference as a kink. It's more like preferring a certain hair colour or physical build or type of face.

In men, I prefer girth to length, honestly. That pounding of the cervix doesn't feel 100% great.
I don't care whether or not a man has full bush or is manscaped. That's up to him; I'm happy with either.
I prefer to maintain a landing strip, and have for about 20 years.
I cannot see myself ever rocking full bush.
I think girth matters more also. You are so right about your cervix. I just have a hard time with penetration. I make myself take it but unless the foreplay has me good and ready its usually a pain. I love the way reverse cowgirl feels. It must just hit the spot for me. But it's hard to find a man with the appropriate size for that

Yeah @Kellsee I think it also depends on that recipient's internal dimensions/preference and not entirely the size of the penis, correct me if I'm wrong...?

I have what I would say is an alright tallywhacker, and sometimes no matter how much foreplay and wetness, I can tell they'd probably prefer it was a bit smaller by the awkwardness during penetration.

I'm not wishing I had a smaller penis of course! Just that it's a bit of a hand fitting the glove sort of situation.

I think girth matters more also. You are so right about your cervix. I just have a hard time with penetration. I make myself take it but unless the foreplay has me good and ready its usually a pain. I love the way reverse cowgirl feels. It must just hit the spot for me. But it's hard to find a man with the appropriate size for that
I love reverse too..my man has a niner and is pretty thick too so reverse feels fucking incredible until I can’t hang anymore lmao

Yeah @Kellsee I think it also depends on that recipient's internal dimensions/preference and not entirely the size of the penis, correct me if I'm wrong...?

I have what I would say is an alright tallywhacker, and sometimes no matter how much foreplay and wetness, I can tell they'd probably prefer it was a bit smaller by the awkwardness during penetration.

I'm not wishing I had a smaller penis of course! Just that it's a bit of a hand fitting the glove sort of situation.
Yeah woman are all made different also and thiss plays in to it all as well. Sometimes it can be an anxiety isssue that makes her more tense. Theres all kinds of contributing factors.

I totally get where you are coming from about being smaller. I know exactly how you feel. I bet its hard for you to even discuss this because you already know how everyones gonna perceive it..."he just wants an excuse to tell woman that he has a huge cock". My situation has actually caused problems in my relationships before. But it creates the same dilemma. People think I am just trying to let everyone know I got a tight pussy lmao. I aint gotta be all try hard to get it lol.

But I am sure you can probably tell by the way they react that its hurting them. When a guy begins penetrating me it hurts at first but you can't tense up. He just has to kinda work his way in. You just have to learn how to read your partner. Slow and steady can win the race better than a ride to pound town imo lol

But all women wanna know they are a great fuck. I'd love to be able to fuck like Ive seen how men love. But tbh I am probably a boring lay lol

I love reverse too..my man has a niner and is pretty thick too so reverse feels fucking incredible until I can’t hang anymore lmao
Do you mean niner as in 9 inches??

Damn I feel like such a fucking little girl lmao

But yes I think it's the way it tickles just the right spot at that angle with reverse cowgirl. Plus it gives him a hella view lol

I totally get where you are coming from about being smaller. I know exactly how you feel. I bet its hard for you to even discuss this because you already know how everyones gonna perceive "he just wants an excuse to tell woman that he has a huge cock".
Haha exactly Kellsee, I felt sheepish making that post. It's not huge at all, under 7" I'm sure... Where's me tape measure...:woah:

But all women wanna know they are a great fuck. I'd love to be able to fuck like Ive seen how men love. But tbh I am probably a boring lay lol
I doubt it... You're into mixing up the positions with reverse cowgirl at least!
To be honest if I'm attracted to someone enough it's pretty much impossible for me to find them boring sexually, but that's just me.

I have a 6 inch girth, but it is also a curse, always need lube for sex and I’ve never had a good blowjob.

Haha exactly Kellsee, I felt sheepish making that post. It's not huge at all, under 7" I'm sure... Where's me tape measure...:woah:

I doubt it... You're into mixing up the positions with reverse cowgirl at least!
To be honest if I'm attracted to someone enough it's pretty much impossible for me to find them boring sexually, but that's just me.
Damn lmao perfect answer 😂 you just gained hella brownie points lol
Well actually I can't be that boring because I am also a huge mind fuck. I am a HUGE tease. Like a feline lol. You know how when a cat sees something they want they hunker down and perch their booty up in the air and wiggle it ? Lmao Then when the times just right they pounce. By the time the guy finally gets his hands on me and gets to get ahold of me he is ready to knock the bottom out of me. It's just the penetration part that I suck at

So this really isn't a good play for me lmfaooo

Damn lmao perfect answer 😂 you just gained hella brownie points lol
Well actually I can't be that boring because I am also a huge mind fuck. I am a HUGE tease. Like a feline lol. You know how when a cat sees something they want they hunker down and perch their booty up in the air and wiggle it ? Lmao Then when the times just right they pounce. By the time the guy finally gets his hands on me and gets to get ahold of me he is ready to knock the bottom out of me. It's just the penetration part that I suck at

So this really isn't a good play for me lmfaooo
This concept was perplexing to me so I've been trying to sort out why. I realized how these behaviors of mine that I am describing are basically insane. Then it hit me how this is actually the perfect analogy to sum up the thrive in my entire existence. I do love to tease the hell outta of a man. It fucking gets me hotter than the Dilaudid IV I was given for kidney stones a few times. I wanna make his damn inner core swell so hard for me that the explosion alone could kill us both. But I already know that the results of what I am teasing so much to accomplish are gonna hurt like hell when it's finally in full form. But I do wanna feel it. I wanna be scared. But I want to experience it at the fullest extreme of the spectrum or not at all. I want it to hurt so it'll always be known that I was there. If it doesn't hurt then I might as well have stayed home

I think this is what also fuels the demons that drive my addictions lol

Fuck a penis. Theres nothing like being fine tuned by a man's fingers.

If you know where to put your mouth and you touch me like you really wanna feel me then I could care less if all you got is 2 inches. Ill be good.

Gay here and of course I prefer long thick dicks more than 7" without pubes.

Ok I win on the blowjob stakes. Nobody's gonna awkwardly choke on me while I'm enjoying it; also I've made sure to perfect my technique in certain departments because I don't have this delusion that anyone will automatically dissolve in ecstasy at the mere sight of my modest appendage.

.. Generally after I've gone down on someone they need a couple minutes to catch their breath enough to moan their appreciation. Also I've been told I have magic hands. 😜

If I got so extraordinarily high that I was happy to fuck a straight guy I’d prefer he was just a bit smaller than average otherwise I might feel jealous and insecure in comparison.

But if I was only regular level high enough that I wanted to fuck a transbabe I’d prefer that she had a very small cute penis or else I might start worrying I was gay.

If I got so extraordinarily high that I was happy to fuck a straight guy I’d prefer he was just a bit smaller than average otherwise I might feel jealous and insecure in comparison.

But if I was only regular level high enough that I wanted to fuck a transbabe I’d prefer that she had a very small cute penis or else I might start worrying I was gay.
Wtf lmao

Can I get this in writing so I will have it to look back on during hard times just for fun?!?

Most of the shit you say is so entertaining that it makes ya wonder if it's been scripted. Whos your writer?😜🤣