• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social penis size preference

huh? i guess you didn't read what i said.

here:

i would never use a derogatory term against a person from a marginalized group

meaning i would never call a person form a marginalized group a derogatory term specific to said marginalized status.

i hope that helps.

@mal3volent

huh? i guess you didn't read what i said.

here:

meaning i would never call a person form a marginalized group a derogatory term specific to said marginalized status.

i hope that helps.

@mal3volent

it doesn't help neplant, not at all.

you contradict yourself every time you speak

I just wish you'd stop insulting me and my penis, and lots of other penises here on BL 😔

maybe i shouldn't have called them 'ugly and silly looking' or whatever i said, cause most people did not choose to have it done and therefore have no control over how it looks... i'll give you that. i didn't think about it until about five minutes ago.

i should have said 'i am not really into circumcised dudes', or whatever.

WITH THAT SAID

saying 'the paradigm of ROUTINE INFANT GENITAL MUTILATION amounts to crimes against humanity and child abuse' is not in any way contradictory to anything else i've said, nor is it the same thing as calling a (insert minority race) person a derogatory term specific to their race.

i'm all ears, if you have a reasonable argument to bugger my position.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna chime in on this. I do think it's wrong to do to babies but circumcision isn't a one size fits all, there are several styles that leave differing amounts of foreskin intact like the frenulum, inner foreskin, etc.

I had severe phimosis 10 years ago and was suggested to get circumcised. Knowing what I'd read I was like fuck, what do I do? I looked into ways to fix it naturally but I couldn't. So I did a lot of research, found out that those who wait too long end up needing all of the foreskin removed resulting in a bare shaft with no pleasure receptors.

I had a loose and high circumcision and I love it. I can recognize that if these parts weren't left on then my dick would've just been like a hotdog attached to my body. Some dudes choose to get that stuff cut away because they simply want to last longer, good on them, but fuck that, I wouldn't want to lose my ability to feel those sensations. An orgasm will always be an orgasm, but the buildup I'd imagine would be shit for a low cut dick.

Anyway that said, I'm "straighteva dominant" at least that's how I define it lol. It's strange for me, I'm mostly straight, I'm only attracted to women, but I think penises are very attractive. Honestly I think everyone is deep down a little bi and some people just have it nailed into their head that it's wrong (for the OCD folks this doesn't go well, I had what some call "HOCD" years back when I was in denial over this shit). Sexuality is a diverse thing and I think any number of things can bring out what I've experienced, because I did not find penises attractive at all in my teens, only chicks.

As for preference, well, 6, 7 inches is good. I don't care if it's circumcised or not, I could like either one. Some dicks are just not that nice looking no matter what. And some days, they don't turn me on at all.

Running my hand up my girls legs SHOULD be Silky Smooth & moisturized. She’s Portuguese so she needs to do ALOT of maintenance lol, slamming hot Amazonian Princess, hour glass figure, looks like Wonder Woman, the most beautiful @$$ I’ve ever had in a GF, with super toned, semi muscular legs, small waste, large hips, a flawless pair of breasts and a pretty face :) ….best is fully showered and super clean down there, then a light jog, walking around for few hours so all he natural scents, natural oils, juices lol, body odour come back…..HUGE turn on lol, even when it’s hot out +30 sun….I’d lick the sweat off her @$$.

She’s well groomed and clean down there, just a faint landing strip. It’s kinda gross to have a massive bush covering everything, tends to smell, not very appealing at all…..circa 1970’s buy buy……fully shaved and clean with a groomed landing strip or triangle above, but outer labia and surrounding area fully manicured and clean

As for a man….having hair is more acceptable. Chest hair obviously, underarms, etc ……but I definitely trim and shave down there, very short and clean above, but entire package is shaved. As a northern Italian, he’s very thick & muscular, with adequate length 7.5” approx…..but just like that woman said previously…..length is nice, but too long just hurts a woman. Having wide ribbed muscle, tightly hugging the interior walls of her beautiful, warm, wet….. is essential. Basically paramount lol. More importantly, the operator has to be a master of his machinery

Just like owning a slamming hot Ferrari, ya it’s sexy as shit, and a speed machine…..if the driver doesn’t know how to bang those gears like a pro….being one with the car, responding to its handling with a delicate caress, while making that engine Puurrrrrrrrr…….than what’s the point of owning a Ferrari ?

Women are 90% mental/emotional…..you gotta make her brain cum before you can make her lovely flower climax

If you think your not “well equipped” it’s not as bad as you think. Having that negative mental attitude will do more damage to the experience. A sensual relaxing environment, nice music, romantic talk, even graphic erotic discussion, massaging her pretty pedicured feet with moisturizing cream, working up her legs, she’s be warm & juicy…..cocked & locked….and ready to Rock lol

More importantly, the operator has to be a master of his machinery

Just like owning a slamming hot Ferrari, ya it’s sexy as shit, and a speed machine…..if the driver doesn’t know how to bang those gears like a pro….being one with the car, responding to its handling with a delicate caress, while making that engine Puurrrrrrrrr…….than what’s the point of owning a Ferrari ?

Women are 90% mental/emotional…..you gotta make her brain cum before you can make her lovely flower climax

Swiss-Tony-from-the-fast-show-a-tax-returns-are-like-making-love-to-a-beautiful-woman.jpg

For sure, ive only had one friend in my life that i knew was uncircumcised. And he actually complained about how having sex with his girlfriend could be painful cuz of the skin getting yanked or something, im not sure if that happens to everyone tho. Remember him saying he wanted to have the procedure to get the foreskin removed. Im really glad i was cut as a baby, visually the penis looks much better that way IMO.
Interesting, here in South America is the other way around. From every 10 guys only 2 are circumcised I'd say.

It has never mattered to me at all. For me, it’s about chemistry (🔥!), common vibes/interests, cerebral connection/stimulation. That being said, to please the vagina, the activities may likely have to be personalized based on size. Smaller means no hot tub/water sex-can’t feel it as well. Large means be careful with doggy style, possibly no hard/deep thrusting. Easy fixes.

I will admit, I had a co-worker back in the day that had a notoriously monstrous one. We were friendly, but I had no sexual attraction whatsoever. He flirted regularly, and the curiosity did finally get the better of me. Does it matter? Will it be Earth shattering? Will I cum all night? I had to know!

It was a beauty no doubt. Rich, dark skin tone, with almost a velvety sheen. I would say larger with more girth than Tommy Lee’s (watch the video if curious). It was fascinating. I had not and have never seen anything even comparable. He had to position pillows under my lower back and lube us both up to ensure my comfort. But alas, the encounter didn’t even register on the temperature scale. Zilch. Passions were not stirred. I don’t regret the experience in the least, and we’re still friends to this day. It did, though, solidify what I already knew: it’s not about the size, at least not for me. :)

….best is fully showered and super clean down there, then a light jog, walking around for few hours so all he natural scents, natural oils, juices lol, body odour come back…..HUGE turn on lol, even when it’s hot out +30 sun….I’d lick the sweat off her @$$.
I love catching a lady right out of the shower before I go down on her. When you start, there's no odor at all. Then, once you've got her going, there is just the smell of her musk. Each woman's musk smells different and they are all a huge turn on. Not, "It's OK.". Not, "Once you get past the smell, you have it licked.". A turn on.

Hard to convince a lady that you want her to shower before because it makes it so nice for me and not because she smells bad, but once you know her you can diplomatically accomplish that.

'Course, when I was married and my wife would jump in the shower after supper happily humming to herself, I knew I had to deliver that night. :)

I prefer a hairy man with pubic hair. I find it a turn off when he shaves. All those hairs tickle my sweet spot and make the climax 10x better Imo. Size doesn’t really matter to me. If he’s whispering sexy shit in my ear I’m instantly getting off on it. I’ll probably climax a few times before he has.

I have a bush but a trimmed and pretty bush. 🍯

so you don't support gender affirming surgeries for minors then? Or do you think minors can consent?
Just FYI, gender-affirming SURGERY is almost never practiced on minors, and when it is, it is only because the doctor has determined that doing so will prevent the individual from taking their own life. Hence, it is a LIFESAVING SURGERY at that point, but generally doctors will not perform this kind of surgery on a minor as their body isn’t done developing.

I love catching a lady right out of the shower before I go down on her. When you start, there's no odor at all. Then, once you've got her going, there is just the smell of her musk. Each woman's musk smells different and they are all a huge turn on. Not, "It's OK.". Not, "Once you get past the smell, you have it licked.". A turn on.

Hard to convince a lady that you want her to shower before because it makes it so nice for me and not because she smells bad, but once you know her you can diplomatically accomplish that.

'Course, when I was married and my wife would jump in the shower after supper happily humming to herself, I knew I had to deliver that night. :)
Women are well aware that we smell better right after a shower. However, it’s not always possible to time your oral sex so precisely. I mean, WE suck your dicks even when we know that you don’t wipe after peeing, just give it the ol’ shake (and yes we absolutely can taste that leftover drop of pee in there) and even if the smell coming from your unwashed rear end makes our eyes water. Wouldn’t it be nice if we got the same treatment back?! But that’ll be the day!

Women are well aware that we smell better right after a shower. However, it’s not always possible to time your oral sex so precisely. I mean, WE suck your dicks even when we know that you don’t wipe after peeing, just give it the ol’ shake (and yes we absolutely can taste that leftover drop of pee in there) and even if the smell coming from your unwashed rear end makes our eyes water. Wouldn’t it be nice if we got the same treatment back?! But that’ll be the day!
I have absolutely no problem jumping in the shower before getting a BJ. I ask if I need to brush my teeth occasionally as well.

But, don't get me wrong. And this is what I struggle to communicate sometimes.
I can get turned on and go down on my lady right after she does yard work, and I have. Get hot enough and it's all good.
Having a girl shower and power wash turns it into something that isn't "who cares", it's more like "Mmmm, that's nice".
Are you wolfing down a taco because you are starving, or are you sitting down with one and savoring each bite because you are treating yourself.

If you look at the surveys they do of women, it's a real high percentage that say they find it difficult to cum through penetration. If you mention that to another guy, it's damn near 100% who say, "My woman doesn't have that problem.".

Hmmmm.

So, you get to thinking. What are the only possible minuses to sucking pussy.
Another thing which I avoid is crawling down there while she lays normally in the bed. That makes me kinda bend my neck back too far.
I have neck issues, but I didn't find that comfortable before I had them. I will pretty much only either do 69, or I will turn her sideways on the bed and sit on a little stool. I gotta be comfy. :cool:

Maybe a little bib before my meal, a titty snack appetizer, an audio book if she is a little distracted today.
OK, now I'm kidding, but there are simple logistical issues which make things nicer for me.
If addressing those makes it happen more often, what's the problem with that?

As to BJ's. I mean, sure I like them, but I'd rather cum in a pussy. Pussies are pretty much designed and purpose driven for the purpose of pleasuring dicks.

Getting back to size.... I can honestly say I used to have an 8 foot cock

Unfortunately a snake bite took him out. That left us with the ostrich hens.
<ROFL>

After the surgeons split me open my pubic hair grew back patchy, so I waxed for a while.
I liked it but she didn't.
I prefer her shaved too, but she doesn't.
When she hit menopause she just menostopped.
I guess I was never that good.

I have absolutely no problem jumping in the shower before getting a BJ. I ask if I need to brush my teeth occasionally as well.

But, don't get me wrong. And this is what I struggle to communicate sometimes.
I can get turned on and go down on my lady right after she does yard work, and I have. Get hot enough and it's all good.
Having a girl shower and power wash turns it into something that isn't "who cares", it's more like "Mmmm, that's nice".
Are you wolfing down a taco because you are starving, or are you sitting down with one and savoring each bite because you are treating yourself.

If you look at the surveys they do of women, it's a real high percentage that say they find it difficult to cum through penetration. If you mention that to another guy, it's damn near 100% who say, "My woman doesn't have that problem.".

Hmmmm.

So, you get to thinking. What are the only possible minuses to sucking pussy.
Another thing which I avoid is crawling down there while she lays normally in the bed. That makes me kinda bend my neck back too far.
I have neck issues, but I didn't find that comfortable before I had them. I will pretty much only either do 69, or I will turn her sideways on the bed and sit on a little stool. I gotta be comfy. :cool:

Maybe a little bib before my meal, a titty snack appetizer, an audio book if she is a little distracted today.
OK, now I'm kidding, but there are simple logistical issues which make things nicer for me.
If addressing those makes it happen more often, what's the problem with that?

As to BJ's. I mean, sure I like them, but I'd rather cum in a pussy. Pussies are pretty much designed and purpose driven for the purpose of pleasuring dicks.
You sound like an enlightened man, good sir. No, seriously, all joking aside, most men are unaware of the fact that most women cannot cum from penetration alone (but, on the other hand, loads of women fake orgasms and lie about this.) I’m not one of these women, I have a very sensitive g-spot so I can have vaginal as well as clitoral orgasms. But I’ve had loads of sex in my life (like a lot of women with ADHD, I’m hypersexual. Not a ho, just…VERY enthusiastic about sex) and I know my body really well. When I was younger, I used to be able to cum entirely hands-free, all I needed was my mind and my imagination. I used to be so proficient at this that I would be able to sit in class in high school and think sexy thoughts until having an orgasm right there, controlling my breathing and trying my damndest to not give any outward sign of it! Considering that I had to sit at the front of the class, in front of a sign language interpreter who was making eye contact with me for much of that time, it was quite bold of me, but I think I got away with it. These days, I could probably do the same if I tried hard enough (I’m just as horny, if not hornier, than I was as a teenager; my sex drive has only INCREASED with time.) But I don’t do this, only because I have the opportunity to use my hands (not to mention a partner who will indulge me in my desire to have sex every single day.) But I bet if I practiced I could still do it; it just takes longer. So during sex, with the physical stimulation PLUS my imagination, there isn’t any way that I won’t be able to get off! (Not to mention the visual stimuli, etc)

That being said, I absolutely LOVE getting head. My partner is one of the best pussy-eaters I have ever had the privilege to fuck, and I feel like I don’t get it often enough for my tastes 😋 But I do understand about wanting it to be clean, shaven, etc. I just think it’s unfair that I don’t get it every time when I’m willing, even eager, to give him head every single time, no matter what he smells like, etc.

I didn’t used to be like this; I used to be really self-conscious about my body and what it looked like, smelled like, whether it tasted bad, etc. I even told my ex husband that I didn’t want him to do it to me, which was a great relief to him because he hated doing it. (My ex husband is diagnosed with NPD and is a very selfish lover; sex is about HIS enjoyment, and if you complain about something he’ll just make complaints right back, rather than making productive changes.) I think my ex husband contributed in a large way to my lack of confidence sexually, and it wasn’t until I met someone who was a caring and considerate lover that I really came into my own. My partner now will take his time with it (except if we’re having a quickie) and will make SURE that I cum every single time. Sometimes multiple times in a session. It’s the absolute best! 😃

You sound like an enlightened man, good sir. No, seriously, all joking aside, most men are unaware of the fact that most women cannot cum from penetration alone (but, on the other hand, loads of women fake orgasms and lie about this.) I’m not one of these women, I have a very sensitive g-spot so I can have vaginal as well as clitoral orgasms. But I’ve had loads of sex in my life (like a lot of women with ADHD, I’m hypersexual. Not a ho, just…VERY enthusiastic about sex) and I know my body really well. When I was younger, I used to be able to cum entirely hands-free, all I needed was my mind and my imagination. I used to be so proficient at this that I would be able to sit in class in high school and think sexy thoughts until having an orgasm right there, controlling my breathing and trying my damndest to not give any outward sign of it! Considering that I had to sit at the front of the class, in front of a sign language interpreter who was making eye contact with me for much of that time, it was quite bold of me, but I think I got away with it. These days, I could probably do the same if I tried hard enough (I’m just as horny, if not hornier, than I was as a teenager; my sex drive has only INCREASED with time.) But I don’t do this, only because I have the opportunity to use my hands (not to mention a partner who will indulge me in my desire to have sex every single day.) But I bet if I practiced I could still do it; it just takes longer. So during sex, with the physical stimulation PLUS my imagination, there isn’t any way that I won’t be able to get off! (Not to mention the visual stimuli, etc)

That being said, I absolutely LOVE getting head. My partner is one of the best pussy-eaters I have ever had the privilege to fuck, and I feel like I don’t get it often enough for my tastes 😋 But I do understand about wanting it to be clean, shaven, etc. I just think it’s unfair that I don’t get it every time when I’m willing, even eager, to give him head every single time, no matter what he smells like, etc.

I didn’t used to be like this; I used to be really self-conscious about my body and what it looked like, smelled like, whether it tasted bad, etc. I even told my ex husband that I didn’t want him to do it to me, which was a great relief to him because he hated doing it. (My ex husband is diagnosed with NPD and is a very selfish lover; sex is about HIS enjoyment, and if you complain about something he’ll just make complaints right back, rather than making productive changes.) I think my ex husband contributed in a large way to my lack of confidence sexually, and it wasn’t until I met someone who was a caring and considerate lover that I really came into my own. My partner now will take his time with it (except if we’re having a quickie) and will make SURE that I cum every single time. Sometimes multiple times in a session. It’s the absolute best! 😃
Sex with someone who has NPD is the fucking worst sex I’ve ever had in my life. Oh. My. God. If you know, you know lol. 😏

Just FYI, gender-affirming SURGERY is almost never practiced on minors, and when it is, it is only because the doctor has determined that doing so will prevent the individual from taking their own life. Hence, it is a LIFESAVING SURGERY at that point, but generally doctors will not perform this kind of surgery on a minor as their body isn’t done developing.

There is no evidence that gender reassignment surgery has any positive effect on mental wellbeing or helps prevent people from taking their life. There is zero evidence to suggest that if you don't provide gender reassignment then people will take their life, and actually the most thorough long term study suggests that the highest likelihood of suicide occurs ten to fifteen years AFTER reassignment.

Guardian Weekend asked Birmingham University's Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility (Arif) to assess the findings of more than 100 follow-up studies of post-operative transsexuals. Arif, which conducts reviews of healthcare treatments for the NHS, concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favour of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counselling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time. Arif says the findings of the few studies that have tracked significant numbers of patients over several years were flawed because the researchers lost track of at least half of the participants. The potential complications of hormones and genital surgery, which include deep vein thrombosis and incontinence respectively, have not been thoroughly investigated, either. "There is huge uncertainty over whether changing someone's sex is a good or a bad thing," says Dr Chris Hyde, director of Arif. "While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there's still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatised - often to the point of committing suicide."

Please don't spread misinformation.

That aside, chemically castrating minors is just as bad and represents a mutilation of their body.

There is no evidence that gender reassignment surgery has any positive effect on mental wellbeing or helps prevent people from taking their life. There is zero evidence to suggest that if you don't provide gender reassignment then people will take their life, and actually the most thorough long term study suggests that the highest likelihood of suicide occurs ten to fifteen years AFTER reassignment.

Please don't spread misinformation.

"International research suggests that 3-18% of them come to regret switching gender."

And, if you read the article it seems that joining a church group might give a high percentage of switching gender regret

"Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."

In short, adults have a right to do this. The kids thing seems a bit overreported.

Last edited:

"International research suggests that 3-18% of them come to regret switching gender."

"Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."
1. "none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients"

2. The fact they are recommending that care after reassignment does not mean they are vouching for (or arguing against) reassignment.

I'm not trying to pass comment on whether gender reassignment is a good or bad thing in adults, only that this idea that it is life saving surgery has no evidential basis.