❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pederasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
What do people think about this? Not sure if anyone has read "Phaedrus" It's a dialogue between Socrates and Phaedrus written by Plato. "Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged erotic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens." -Wikipedia

Teachers in Greece culture each had a student or I guess modern day protege, but they were always romantically involved with huge age gaps inbetween.

Does this have anything to do with "greek father" or "greek mother" in greek-life in colleges today (fraternity/sorority)?

If you're 62 and you're ramming your rod into a 14 yrs old proteges butt that still makes you a paedo. With consent or without.

And how would you describe butt sex between a minor and old fart?

In, out, shake it all about...

Depends on age doesn't it, which of course differs by country, culture etc etc. Pederasty regards sex between a young man and an older man, like a sugar daddy.

Now you're retrating into relativism and loopholes provided by primitive cultures I have no intention of commenting. Anything could be justified with a fair ammount of time spent in research. If you want a tiny bride you can get one in India. But what will that make you in your own culture? What culture are you part of? If you can give a decisive answer to your self, you should act accordingly.

If you're 62 and you're ramming your rod into a 14 yrs old proteges butt that still makes you a paedo. With consent or without.

No it doesn't make you a paedophile. Paedophile are sexually attracted to eitger pre pubescent males or females or both.

If 15 is pederast there's 15 year old girls I'd smash but it would be too easy, and illegal. Teenage boys don't hold a candle to a real man, most teenage girls would drop trough if it was within my morality to step to them.

Treezy, although I am not qualified as any psychiatrist or psychotherapist, I have read a few of your posts, and whilst there is such a thing as freedom of speech, I believe you have serious issues going on in your head. I would definitely think twice about committing your thoughts for ever into the ether. From an eternal perspective, you will need, on That Day when He returns in Glory, to reason out your views on 'smashing' junior teens. Your defence better be a good one.

Treezy, although I am not qualified as any psychiatrist or psychotherapist, I have read a few of your posts, and whilst there is such a thing as freedom of speech, I believe you have serious issues going on in your head. I would definitely think twice about committing your thoughts for ever into the ether. From an eternal perspective, you will need, on That Day when He returns in Glory, to reason out your views on 'smashing' junior teens. Your defence better be a good one.

He'LL be okay because we all know "He" is just a fairy tale used to keep people in check.

Shit it's been haterama around here lately, show some love to a psycho without fear.

Ransom, dude, Mary was 12-14 when she had the Jesus and Joseph was possibly in his mid 30s, or even much older it's possible, and Jews married as young as 3 year olds, so...

God is going to judge itself and be judged.
"Judge not..."
But I get it.

Last edited:
If sex is not between two consenting adults, no reason to have this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.