Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Peaked twice in one night or what?

Maxinelet

Greenlighter
Hi there!
Recently I went to a concert with some friends and I took one point of MDMA. It hit me unusually fast, and I could feel myself coming up after only 25 minutes. I was peaking about an hour or so after swallowing it, and it lasted a good 2ish hours and I then thought it was wearing off.
HOWEVER like 30 minutes later, I suddenly started getting all sweaty again and it felt like another peak that lasted another 45 mins ?!
Is it possible to suddenly peak again ?? Or was I just imagining I was coming down and was in reality just peaking the entire time..?

Hi there!
Recently I went to a concert with some friends and I took one point of MDMA. It hit me unusually fast, and I could feel myself coming up after only 25 minutes. I was peaking about an hour or so after swallowing it, and it lasted a good 2ish hours and I then thought it was wearing off.
HOWEVER like 30 minutes later, I suddenly started getting all sweaty again and it felt like another peak that lasted another 45 mins ?!
Is it possible to suddenly peak again ?? Or was I just imagining I was coming down and was in reality just peaking the entire time..?

Ive never experienced this myself from what I recall

anyways yes its possible. every-ones chemistry is different and while many people may need the same dosing, get the same effects and be fine afterwards. A person with a certain genetic mutation, than most people, yes could be effected

no. not ime. if it happens somwhere midway into the planned rolling time for a few minutes this means that i forgot to redose and should do so immediately if i want to keep it going. if it happens at the very end, only really good music and dancing can keep me going for another 30 minutes or so, but it's a sign of coming down rather than rolling...

MDMA is generally a pretty wavey high, so you were probably at the end of your peak, but still peaking.

Md rolls in and out in an unpredictable fashion. Any significant positive mental stimulation (whether that be great beats, deeply satisfying thought processes or interpersonal connection) will bring you back 'up'. This is an incredibly potent drug hugely dependent on your 'baseline' mindset. any of the myriad effects that this drug can uniquely have on an individual, no matter how strange, cannot be considered abnormal