• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"Peaches brown was 61% pure"

Well not many ppl have access to white heroin in the UK, that's rockstar level shit. Most peeps and gals have to use brown afghan base. I didn't mean anything racist btw.
I don't know much about H, im an oxy guy but it does intrigue me, there's no structural difference between white and brown heroin, just rather if it'd a salt or not?

Peaches was never 'pure'. Just look at her fuckin mother - the big tart...

We don't get to choose our parents. But I know H abuse is a huge problem with brokers in the City of London. They have some before work, go to a dealer rather to the pub at lunch time and have a few more hits when they get home. A couple were found in the toilets of merchant banks nodding out or dead.

What does said bank do? Pay for private treatment. One would HOPE that uranalysis would be part of the deal but I DO know that one U4 buyer was really keen to be sure that NO, it would not show up on any standard test. So, given that they like legal, the city boys were whacking up U4 until it was banned (and likely some since).

Peaches was never 'pure'. Just look at her fuckin mother - the big tart...

I'm afraid for men of a certain age Paula holds a special place in our hearts. In the 80s she was the ultimate woman. I even dug her when she was slipping - after Hutchence died and she was going out sloppy and stoned out of her fucking mind :)

I am of that certain age and I thought that her nickname within 'The Boomtown Rats' was likely too accurate - 'the leech'. Someone who sought aggrandization through the men she chased.

Last edited:
I am of that certain age and I thought that her nickname within 'The Boomtown Rats' was likely too accurate - 'the leech'. Someone who sought aggrandization through the men she chased.

She had as big a character as any of the blokes tho.

I don't know much about H, im an oxy guy but it does intrigue me, there's no structural difference between white and brown heroin, just rather if it'd a salt or not?
Well yes the white one is hcl and u can snort it and iv it but not smoke it while the brown is base and can be smoked. If u wanna iv base u need some ascorbic acid(they give sachets of this at needle exchanges) mix it with water and make it boil for a bit. Then it's ready to inject, the white one doesn't need heating up contrary to popular belief or what ya see in movies. U just mix it, filter it and inject. Yeeee that's basically it.

There's another kid she knew who died tho - Freddy Mcconnel - think he overdosed in 2011 - his parents were looking through his diary and it says something like "Peaches is coming over to show me how to inject for the first time. Perhaps I shall die"

Peaches had 6.7g of H and knotted tights to jack up with - I think she knew the score needle wise.
When I knew her she smoked, she only fixed a handful of times and despite protestations from those around her, she was pretty reckless.

People who's life work is to just get ahead and have an Machiavellian personality

To succeed through one's own efforts and for one's work to improve the world is laudable. To seek fame as a substitute for achievement is a defect of character. I've met medicinal chemists who are ego-maniacs but I've also known far greater whose names are known to few.

Bear in mind - no matter how good you are at something, their will always be someone better than you. What is more, they may not presume to demonstrate their superior ability but rather to allow you to demonstrate your inferior ability.

Last edited:
Well yes the white one is hcl and u can snort it and iv it but not smoke it while the brown is base and can be smoked. If u wanna iv base u need some ascorbic acid(they give sachets of this at needle exchanges) mix it with water and make it boil for a bit. Then it's ready to inject, the white one doesn't need heating up contrary to popular belief or what ya see in movies. U just mix it, filter it and inject. Yeeee that's basically it.
Well if you are not using sterile water sure you’ll be better of bringing it to boiling it even if it dissolves in cold water.

Well if you are not using sterile water sure you’ll be better of bringing it to boiling it even if it dissolves in cold water.
Xddd they give u errthing u need at the needle exchange these days, including clean water for iv.

Even with needle exchanges, sometimes wds catch u in desperation and u have to do whst u do with what u got.
Yeah that too definitely. To elaborate on needle exchanges not being popular, you can get them np in pharmacies and so avoid possible complications from coming to place where you basically openly admit being a junkie. And sure some are smart enough to use only water intended for such use but many will simply use tap or bottle water. Same as many using citric acid and not vitamin C for some reason, maybe cuz it’s kinda traditionally used for that purpose for a long time.

Peach Palfium was used to treat breakthrough pain in cancer victims. Even when taken orally, it has an IV-like rush. The problem is that one day you could take 5 and be fine, the next day you could take 3 and end up slumped in the corner turning blue.