• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Peace of mind

RxVeritas

Bluelighter
(Preface: "Peace of mind" in this context is rather tongue in cheek. Are legal,"certified" cannabis products really that much better than black market products to demand such a premium? Do I trust the certification process and the governmemt and quasi-governmental entities that control most apects of our life? No, not at all, but that's a different conversation.)

Because of the stupid high price (maybe two to three times the price per mg), I don't always get my carts at the medical dispensary, but they had a pretty sweet 4th of July sale, and my black market connect was out. So I figured what the hell; I might as well get the good shit ('Merica, fuck yeah.)

AJFCJaVOy3E-kJpGn2hDhkPcYqP9lzRdk74JcLWrKkH_fib9u_tWhYQLcuZuER01Ytc5uwg2NfZlrxztFH4gCMg_VOoX87LvlPYXrEzSnZH4e7AW9uZzaToYvP8mng34NLidHWh_o3z0T2DN2aXSZE9mvWQpC9sjkjlZs7z-HkM-GPc20iBRSJlxgTJmRsAToU_uGvtzgXMRqs8Sd_PCOGFCzGaBdtqGzBcmHqDZ-oRvgs4BmaU_XgVQ3o1KVqsiabtCMKJ72k8HzOLp3Mc_3lrF9b1BkmnumCuXqF6yb45HcpTgHfEBewsh11qq7KaVb0al7rqrizGnwh1dawpX-HSUWuTT4v9tjH6i_CYoBnnTZaZduB4Uzv9TeY3DlwMjKcnyz4HefKVCAf2HBb--iTvpXHZDgMIP5yih5Ii80h4t-TVzWnantt-T8Njn2vqW8-2qejsTeNcFpKyBcSv7_6_7gcZOtDr706kaHD6OUfQWmdTsGVz0ZAV3TFiaad6REZH9pLs2yR9wW9H4PLshw9MmrsOCSaRceA-RXayY1sr5BrgesIyhI_f4MAwWCSO_APIC7XsKVS_rgCI6TsT6eY9B65vpL9aV-aEF05D99xyEWwqZgMxv9aYU0KIyJrPn_EcIYROFZVv9Z-oVTGDraXOb8xZGz-nY8KnLDWohx6e3p9ts6QWhJdqXWqscbPx-x3myr_6eJHdIvChjTDt_JZh4k2oZdPxTNumOeCn8WZ5opfl9yQL83TLP4chgDmoxiU_N1U82YKqT29_8oU5c66-a0DxUvNsTeIGAalVnepBzNevWY49gK48MQCmX2bCQXfOyGmqBpp30WCYnXsQ2CFKj7EW20bUyMUy1rOYHu32ObnVqczSwH2AS2BqP_F1NeXSPoEWQRC9mIB39QPSixPiZ9_0Do1nItS-Gq1K7uDBeUUFDmWM4yVAeYuEqiooaUnZjA-lgeyonLw2uqoi_E0o9MCTett0mjAs=w2270-h1703-s-no

AJFCJaUAIPCNwrPHD9_IJfY9r5E9n-DXPRYELI7hwc1w1isOQnrqcouxsRptQSjdNaeiSs1_5pI8wP4NQe7nz0Z0rkpybS7QI9a7OSCF2UOuFjvpgMUTTvzal8nGStaic10Ya3vqCpW2CAuIh2X1EKorm9IaKfJjAUOkvRHMUyZW2b6TVAiMeVS2TM70AfBRtCy6Je95LWhf5F-6Hr_JmZMiqydhEKWXmxOsjN7IU9KUwK6luxbm85AJMHo9RLzLLLLOHkHNlPGe9mRlB8-qK2nLsHX2xOsT-QSB3i4y3Bdz2GGr_NKmJ9T8Y_bE01VRJ7mZygps5C1H9AnDoHASg6EGDf4cUrJue9sNGxg5gXoId_lo74ZKaByuvkc94NEXn0ziEuM5B6V-sbQONEEfwpL77DWWSrKjVJJekcQu-CxeDQ8ef6fqcYYQKtVz84LUaSHo7QrvjvNqLikLwXreI6iqWCR_zmB5mY49spUXF4N4TijekFTL0mAsgBs-EQzG50IH722e7DXZeYOEGn2h7s4Qf-ibMI7QcfT3gEzKuMCuECTPud2D2nYFhponlGfMQ6gzbECCZnbSSNAeXpV6ytJ0OTklQVcPBfUSwW4EgjQC7AhUzSrqBPIjIlX-BsiO1se7JFK9BtMqIQUR1yWEEWe459pX7ndUYmses0eyjReusVAcUZ__7oBgMQjJfXd8UZkbtZa4Tof4bgwYRwCTe1-WJXSVJq2laJ3IkVC17ZX7vLEINr3y389s53Y5X2V7_hcvTeX0668WTb0CM0Xt7HzgDDSZvmXkmmn2DkF3aospenboe_AULuOCGvu2rqLaauRgKUF0tlFF0SzdJplnzqOy7nGYvvCkx13-LL8FzVQeTJmgz6ZCR1UFPi314ySO7Xnfh1oklndD-jFOFwdPkqAAKrzno4SU_4RskZ6DE_KQeA94tbXcC_khyIektU1G8YpfkSydRqtA8b26AShzemv4hT94QPpPw-s=w1278-h1703-s-no

As of very recently, my state has approved recreational cannabis, and whilst I am (and have been for a year or two) a medical patient, I look foward to the prices going down, and also not having to pay any taxes on it. Don't get me wrong, it'll probably be like a year until recreational dispensaries start to pop up, but I'll say this:

Although I'm not too optimistic about the ultimate fate of America (especially at the moment),
there are two areas in which the past few decades of legislation are headed in what I believe to be the right direction, in regards to overall "liberty", and I'm going to put it bluntly, for dramatic (albeit, justified) affect.

GUNS

and

DRUGS

I'm primarily quite baked, amongst other things. Thanks for reading.

(MODS: if i've fucked up but posting the lot or batch number of a specific product I apoligize and please delete images accordingly. I tried to take care not to source the specific location, pricing, etc)

Last edited:
Hi,

Hummm... I thought about LSD the mind pacificator as i was reading your title, then i found out it would be about e-Cigs.

M'well, as a general rule of thumb i try to follow the shortest path of lesser transformation, e.g. the complete opposite of e-Cig cartridges unless you produce them yourself. Anyway, the e-Cig process involves secondary/tertiary accumulated denaturation that i'd rather not start to contemplate. It sure is most conveniently portable but that's too high a price for me to pay in exchange of such trade-off, not to mention i like my morning routine better in the rocking chair, under a few sunrays (power and a table surface are available).

Even vaporizers have been cause for some solid deception. YMMV.

☮️

Hi,

Hummm... I thought about LSD the mind pacificator as i was reading your title, then i found out it would be about e-Cigs.

M'well, as a general rule of thumb i try to follow the shortest path of lesser transformation, e.g. the complete opposite of e-Cig cartridges unless you produce them yourself. Anyway, the e-Cig process involves secondary/tertiary accumulated denaturation that i'd rather not start to contemplate. It sure is most conveniently portable but that's too high a price for me to pay in exchange of such trade-off, not to mention i like my morning routine better in the rocking chair, under a few sunrays (power and a table surface are available).

Even vaporizers have been cause for some solid deception. YMMV.

☮️
I wish it were LSD, that would be wonderful.

I enjoy flower occasionally, but these my tolerance is high to the point that unforunately, unless I'm rippin down a fatty, distillates pretty much have to be my go to. I have chronic back pain and moderate-high dose THC is highly effective for me.

Your morning routine in the rocking chair, under a few sunrays, sounds delightful by the way :)

Last edited:
Those few routine hours are coming soon. Here's what "legal" kief looks like in Québec/Can:

Canna-Farms-B-C-Kief-2022-Dec-21-640x480.png

Trichome glands have a near-perfect spherical shape making them ideal light reflectors and hence normally impossible to miss under a 100 X microscope, or so...

It's not easy to beat the speedy action of inhalation but i suppose soon "nano" products may offer interesting alternatives, if the pricetag is right... Good luck with that!!

☮️

Glad to hear about weed becoming legal in your state! I wish mine would but our governor said he doesn't care if we're the last state to legalize it, he won't do it.

I did want to say I would try to avoid Distillate if you can. That stuff is awful. The high isn't the same. :)