• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

Xorkoth, will your band be playing at all this week? I'll be in Asheville tomorrow. It would be cool to smoke a joint or have a beer or somethin'... If you hear me yelling "Xorkoth, it's Crashing here!" You'll know it's me. Then we can shake hands and secretly tell each other our real names. :)

Last edited:
Goddamn it. I really need to find a way to dose my cannabinoids more precisely. Seriously, with the strength of today's pot, and my sensitivity, the margin of error for the size of the rip I take off my vape makes the difference between getting it right and getting WAY TOO high. 8(

^ I'm right there with you, I don't really mind being too high in terms of the psychological effects but I do get sensory overload easily with high doses that can lead to physical discomfort, and it can be pretty easy to cross that line sometimes. :S Not to mention, all my friends have already built up a tolerance to today's cannabis, so I tend to reach that point more quickly without even thinking about it when I'm just trying to be social and have fun.

I'm on a 10 mg dose of 5-MeO-DALT right now. I realize that is a low dose anyway, but still, I'm amazed at how subtle it is. I have both the desired and undesired physical effects I normally get from psychedelics to some extent, and a decent bit of relaxed euphoria, but no visuals or psychological effects of any kind. I could definitely see how this would make a nice recreational "psychedelic high", as opposed to trip, but I also think next time I'll probably try pushing a bit deeper. Also, does anyone else get hungry on this stuff? I think that's been the most amazing thing so far.... When I stop smoking cannabis after a daily habit I often don't get hungry all the next couple days, and my last time smoking was last night, and I actually had breakfast this morning too, and yet a mere two hours later when the 5-MeO-DALT was really starting to peak I suddenly found myself thinking about food. A very unusual substance this is indeed....

Wow it looks like some novel tryptamines are floating around right now: 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-MCPT, EPT, MET (maybe not so rare), MPT. Pretty cool time to be in. Too bad I've got such a backlog of stuff I haven't even tested out yet.

Yeah I really need to find me some of those, it's exciting what there is available these days. It's an unprecedented time for availability of novel psychedelics.

Wow it looks like some novel tryptamines are floating around right now: 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-MCPT, EPT, MET (maybe not so rare), MPT. Pretty cool time to be in. Too bad I've got such a backlog of stuff I haven't even tested out yet.

Indeed, I will be ingesting and writing about all of those except EPT over the next few weeks. =D I actually wanted to take MET today instead of the mild 5-MeO-DALT, but I ended up having something important to do during the day. It was so weak and short-lived that I might still try my luck with something else a little later on though....

Yeah I really need to find me some of those, it's exciting what there is available these days. It's an unprecedented time for availability of novel psychedelics.

That's exactly how I feel, and it could not have come soon enough. :) I've been waiting for these tryptamines to start showing up ever since the recent wave of novel phenethylamines was largely disastrous (at least in my opinion). I'm definitely very excited to see where this can go instead!

Recent wave of phens being...? I've been more out of the loop than I realized I guess. I only really know of bk-2c-b, unless you're talking about the nbome series as well?

Definitely looking forward to your reports Kaleida!

I feel lucky to be around in this "unprecedented time for availability of novel psychedelics". The doors might tend to be closing on a lot of these things, like what's happened in the UK, the China ban, the upcoming Canadian 2C-x ban. I've been aproaching it as get-it-while-you-can. Gradually, the door will re-open on the other end of some of the oldest bans, so eventually LSD and MDMA will become legit medical substances.

Right now in Canada weed has become quasi-legal, and heroin was recently given the thumbs up as a prescribable substance for addicts. I wager it won't be too long before MDMA and LSD (or maybe some other shorter acting 5ht2a agonist like psylocybin) become re-establised as legit therapeuautic tools. Already I noticed that in Canada LSD is schedule III, which means that it's legal to posses *if* you have a prescription. Currently I'm sure no doctor would write a prescription for LSD, but gradually this will change as a good medical case for LSD gets built up. GO MAPS! (etc)

Recent wave of phens being...? I've been more out of the loop than I realized I guess. I only really know of bk-2c-b, unless you're talking about the nbome series as well?

I assumed he was talking about the nbomes and their ilk

I assumed he was talking about the nbomes and their ilk

*She. ;) And yeah, the NBOMes are what I was referring to mostly. Those would be the genuine disasters, given their combination of often boring and potentially life-threatening effects. Though, I also have to say that most other novel phenethylamines I've read about lately have appeared, if nothing else, at least subpar, often seeming to follow the boring or mild trend for more people than you would expect older psychedelics to have that effect on, and there's also the risk of bringing in new unexpected forms of toxicity due to increasingly novel structural changes. While I do like the idea of exploring new potential psychedelic structures of all kinds, I really feel that the ideas that have been applied to phenethylamines lately have largely been recreational failures, and I would much rather see that effort put towards the unexplored tryptamines which I feel are likely to be both deeper and safer.

Though, I will say that I would absolutely love to see some new simple 2Cs show up. I really don't know why we still haven't had things like 2C-EF appear, that alone honestly sounds way better to me than basically any of the newer phenethylamines we do have. One day, hopefully!

Definitely looking forward to your reports Kaleida!

I feel lucky to be around in this "unprecedented time for availability of novel psychedelics". The doors might tend to be closing on a lot of these things, like what's happened in the UK, the China ban, the upcoming Canadian 2C-x ban. I've been aproaching it as get-it-while-you-can. Gradually, the door will re-open on the other end of some of the oldest bans, so eventually LSD and MDMA will become legit medical substances.

Right now in Canada weed has become quasi-legal, and heroin was recently given the thumbs up as a prescribable substance for addicts. I wager it won't be too long before MDMA and LSD (or maybe some other shorter acting 5ht2a agonist like psylocybin) become re-establised as legit therapeuautic tools. Already I noticed that in Canada LSD is schedule III, which means that it's legal to posses *if* you have a prescription. Currently I'm sure no doctor would write a prescription for LSD, but gradually this will change as a good medical case for LSD gets built up. GO MAPS! (etc)

I'll be making sure I include as much information as possible and make it as visible as possible, so just keep an eye out! :) I really want this trend to catch on, I want everyone to know what potentials lie in these promising new molecules.

I completely agree with your perception of the current situation as well. The biggest reason that I am grabbing up all of these novel tryptamines while I can, other than just because they sound awesome and I've wanted them for ages, is because I can also see more crazy blanket and emergency bans on the horizon. As much as there is indeed a forward momentum for the older, more well researched and widely used substances, the governments clearly have not changed their stances on drugs being bad, and that means that the more publicity that movement gets the more they're going to retaliate and try to vanquish as much of the drug scene as they can. Unfortunately, due to the way these things work, I can also pretty clearly envision a situation in which those substances like LSD, MDMA, and even heroin for addicts or similar things are finally made fully legal and are accepted, and yet every single lesser-known chemical that was banned before then remains illegal and is mostly forgotten as time goes by. I really don't have much hope for a world where we research chemical lovers finally have the ability to use all the substances we want without any threat of legal troubles... though I sure would love to be proven wrong! However, until then I will absolutely also be approaching every interesting novel substance as if it will be my only opportunity to ever obtain any of it.

Still, the fact that there is such momentum for the more traditional recreational drugs is indeed quite exciting, and I'd say for the big picture is much more important than any of these novel analogues being able to remain around. It is a fascinating time to live in. :) And that is great about LSD being schedule III in Canada! Maybe I need to move up there and open up my medical practice, haha.

My apologies Kaleida! It's a terrible habit to assume a gender online, and unfortunately that assumption is almost always that the person is male. It drives me crazy how US Americans always assume everyone online is in the USA, I can't imagine what it must be like being a woman online and have everyone assume you're a man. We could really use a gender neutral pronoun in the english language.

Here here re: 2C-EF, and also I liked what you had to say about these rare novel chemicals likely dissapearing and being forgotten, and then how maybe it's not so bad in the big picture if stuff like LSD became legitimized.

No worries, perpetualdawn! :) We all make such assumptions from time to time and I've definitely been guilty of a few myself. I've had to deal with worse anyway. A gender neutral pronoun would indeed be very useful! I'm not one of those who normally assumes that everyone is in the US, in fact many of my closest online friends have not been, but I can imagine how annoying it would be for others to constantly think that of you if you weren't lol. It's not surprising to me at all that people do either, people around the world often seem to think that we're the center of the universe.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked my musings. :) I do think that we are occupying a somewhat opportunistic position in it all too, aside from the obvious fact that we have access to all the novel drugs, I think it's interesting to consider that a lot of the information we get from user anecdotes and research done on those substances right now may play a critical role in allowing certain molecules that have the most potential for good to stand the test of time. As an easy example, though I can't speak to how it is from personal experience, quite a few people obviously seem to think that MXE is one of those great drugs that has both recreational and therapeutic potential, so despite the drought that's going on right now I could see that facilitating its entry into the realm of the most widely known recreational drugs, and if it continues to be as useful at that point, from there into medical or psychiatric settings along with the others. More in the psychedelic realm, I would also expect that certain substances that serve somewhat different roles from the classics may surface as acceptable highs after time proves them to be fairly non-toxic and popular, sort of how 2C-B has already become, and I could especially see things with particularly novel uses like DiPT or its derivatives still being known and becoming more acceptable perhaps for instance in academic or experimental settings. So, even if we do get to a point where the most significant compounds become legal and widely used and most other things are forgotten about behind blanket bans, I think it's possible that at least some of our favorite molecules might survive it all too, as long as they really are worthwhile and unique enough.

Of course, we have to do our parts too and make sure the information gets out there right now! ;) Get to taking those drugs for science! <3

I am so happy at the moment that I've been sober for a few days. I want to believe it is the falling in love, same chemicals working in the brain as drugs. I hope this will last because it's been a wild summer with a lot of drugs, especially 3-MeO-PCP. I think one of the reasons for my drug use is that I'm looking for these feelings. I hope this will last for a while! I really needed a breather but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop taking drugs.

[video=youtube_share;0n3OepDn5GU]http://youtu.be/0n3OepDn5GU[/video]

wow, weed can be as psychedelic as it was for me when I started out many years ago... well the obvious trippy effects have mostly gone, but I still fall in awe with the effects on your mind and thinking it can have.

I just smoked some morning bowls because I decided that I will only chill out today. well over coffee and breakfast I started to get these kind of vision... envisioning my future and what I want to have and how optimistic I am to eventually getting there (children, partnership, working with my interests...). Just very mind-encompassing daydreams which left me with a feeling similar to my last mushroom trip. affirmative of my actions, self accepting, and feeling blessed for what I have. I even shed some tears of happiness right now :)

I love weed (when I don't overdo it ;) )

Haha, yeah, I enjoy the coffe-weed combination, it gets my thoughts racing but not in an scattered way and it even makes me a bit euphoric. Well, sometimes it gives me mad anxiety as expected, but it usually lasts for a short while and depends in the order of intake. Taking the coffee before hands makes me a lot more jittery. Drinking it while already high works better.

I'm a huge coffee drinker, but I've always thought that weed goes really well with gen ma cha - that kind of green tea with roasted rice in it. Maybe it's just the notion that green goes with green!

Haha, yeah, I enjoy the coffe-weed combination, it gets my thoughts racing but not in an scattered way and it even makes me a bit euphoric. Well, sometimes it gives me mad anxiety as expected, but it usually lasts for a short while and depends in the order of intake. Taking the coffee before hands makes me a lot more jittery. Drinking it while already high works better.
I resonate with this.

The 4-HO-EPT and 4-HO-McPT are now in my hands!! So, now the question is, do I go into work... or just go balls to the wall right now? We shall see. =D

Haha. =D

I thought I was going to be able to get some PiPT for an insanely cheap price... turns out I acted too late. :( Was gonna get TMA-2 and 6 and MEM as well. Bummer...

Last edited: