• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.psymposia.com

^that shit's going to be so fucking cool. Dennis McKenna is one of my favorite people in the world. The book True Hallucinations by terrence made me like them so much. It's a short and exciting read and I'm pretty sure theres a free PDF just a google search away :)

True Hallucinations totally helped me out when I was in bad shape after doing lots of psychedelics for a long period of time haha

I was just reading the few available trip reports for 2C-EF. Sounds like a real winner! I hope that one vendor really ends up stocking it, I will grab some up for sure.

Gon snort a wellbutrin
learned about that in rehab. Its like cocaine.
gonna get that headbanger later hopefully.

Yeah I've heard wellbutrin is quite stimulating. Never heard of anyone snorting it though.

So I took some 4-FA just a bit ago, coming up pretty nicely. I always get a hangover from it and I dislike the difficulty urinating but I have it laying around and I thought it was better than convincing myself to take poppy tea.

What's everyone else up to? It occurs to me I haven't seen PepperSocks pop in here for a bit.

i had a nice weekend over at my friend's place... played with his kids, had some awesome meals, baked a cake and decorated it with his daughter... got nice and high after the kids went to bed :)

tonight i'm taking some gabapentin.... watched all my cartoons on Fox and now watching Cosmos

might play some EverQuest in a bit i guess.

@ 4-FA.... the stuff made me incredibly thirsty.... i would usually drink more than a gallon of water when i would take the stuff.

what are your doses like Xorkoth? i always used 100mg-150mg or so.

i had a nice weekend over at my friend's place... played with his kids, had some awesome meals, baked a cake and decorated it with his daughter... got nice and high after the kids went to bed :)

tonight i'm taking some gabapentin.... watched all my cartoons on Fox and now watching Cosmos

might play some EverQuest in a bit i guess.

@ 4-FA.... the stuff made me incredibly thirsty.... i would usually drink more than a gallon of water when i would take the stuff.

what are your doses like Xorkoth? i always used 100mg-150mg or so.

I have been using 80-90mg rectally... 85mg today, then I have to take a shit a half hour later and I guessed I lost half of it so I took another 40mg (at like 45 minutes in).

Kids are so great, I love hanging out with kids. :)

i vaped a bunch of kief and now i'm so high my eyes are like little red slits

It occurs to me I haven't seen PepperSocks pop in here for a bit.

p-sox comes and goes. he came back right before you came back, but had been away for over a year right before that.

^One of those is a good idea, fo sho.

Wait, you average 40 posts per year? Impressive.

I usually don't post. I just pick the knowledge up and go.

A friend of mine I made on here died(od) and it kinda turned me off for a bit.

Thanks for your observation.

So I walked home from work today, there are so many pretty spring flowers! Absolutely lovely. :)

llama said:
Iving it is just like iving cocaine.

I shot wellbutrin once, it was unimpressive. I was desperate, don't ask.

tnw said:
i had a nice weekend over at my friend's place... played with his kids, had some awesome meals, baked a cake and decorated it with his daughter... got nice and high after the kids went to bed

That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Do you live in a state where it's illegal?

In Cali it's legal.

Yes, I live a bit south of the southern suburbs of Perth , Western Australia, where the majority of things that are fun are illegal. It was tricky to find a site that shipped Sally here.

Time to proselytize obscure musics indigenous to SoCal: Synthcult.

They also have a cool setup when they go to Soundwalk:
NSFW:

In decent light:

At night:

Cpt. Heroin said:

Spoken like someone not from here. What's next? Omitting the definite article preceding freeway names, or even neglecting proper conversation altogether?!

Last edited:
^ That looks and sounds p kewl

Lol I also heard snorting welbutrin is like coke in rehab, I was like wtf man
Plus there was a dude begging me for my gabapentin to snort it, fucking atl meth head tweakers were wierd

i've never understood why so many people want to snort so many random things

^Snorting isn't that bad in terms of lost BA, now people who want to smoke everything....oxycodone for instance, or the most egregious case I have ever come across, years ago I shared some 4-AcO-DMT with some dude, and then watched dumbfounded as he sprinkled it on top of the herb in his bong, in spite of my exhortations that he reconsider. I never spoke to him again.

Bill said:
Lol I also heard snorting welbutrin is like coke in rehab, I was like wtf man

Anecdotal evidence suggests a portion of the population gets somethin' recreational out of the drug, and plain old NE based stimulation is loved by our country. As for the snorting, quicker onset tends to be more enjoyable, and let's not forget good old fashioned ritualism.

I realize that you were asking a rhetorical question. I can't help myself sometimes.

Anyway, time to get started on my Firestone Walker Double Jack IPA (I'm working my way through all the IPAs at the corner liquor store, for educational purposes). How are y'all doin'?

Last edited:
If you like Double Jack you'll probably really like Wooky Jack their black dIPA

Status
Not open for further replies.