• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few 1,7mg DOC blotters.. Im excited to try DOC but I have to let my brain rest for a few weeks %)

hey going to dose some PST in a few days. how many pounds of poppy seeds should i use to start out with? (i got "unwashed" ones from amazon -- 4lb bob's red mill and 2lb frontier) i don't really have much of an opiate tolerance, although i used to use opiates regularly, but haven't used them regularly for a long time (years). i can get pretty high off 30-35mg of hydrocodone

Last edited:
^Given the fact that PST is something of an unknown quantity I would probably suggest a test dose of about half that to be on the safe side. I've not taken poppy seed tea for years but I do remember getting absolutely fucked in my opiate naïve days on about 500 grams. Potency seemed very unpredictable...

Wow guys, good call on leaving the amphetamine FAR AWAY from 2C-I..... I took 15mg (no amp) around 10pm, it's 5am now and I'm still fucking wired

hey going to dose some PST in a few days. how many pounds of poppy seeds should i use to start out with? (i got "unwashed" ones from amazon -- 4lb bob's red mill and 2lb frontier) i don't really have much of an opiate tolerance, although i used to use opiates regularly, but haven't used them regularly for a long time (years). i can get pretty high off 30-35mg of hydrocodone

The Frontier ones you find in the store are washed to shit and don't work at all. Maybe these are different. Don't know about the other brand. Careful dude, PST is my favorite opiate. Don't fall in.

I realized yesterday that I will always be a junkie. Ibogaine or not...the tendency to relapse is there for me. I thought I was strong and when I found myself weak I was wiling. It worked for a year that was better than suboxone but still....a chilling realization but I will be getting help.

Follow-up treatment, right? I firmly believe that we all have the ability to make the choices and live the lives we want to. I don't subscribe to the whole "you will never have self-control" thing. I believe it's possible to get there. It will just be hard.

For most people ...when life gets rough their brain doesnt go into , 'well just become a junkie again.' Mine seems to do that.... Jan 31st when i found myself relapsed and strung out in a very bad way. I'm not saying I dont have self control, but I had no desire or temptation prior to the perfect storm I experienced earlier this year. Who knows, ill get it worked out in therapy i suppose.

What did you dose MGS? Was it 1.25 g HCl? I think I have a little less than gram of the HCl and qtr gram of TA left.....saving it for when I am properly prepared....hopefully I will be off Kratom by then, but if not, well, that should do 'er....

And yes, Ibo can provide some stark realizations about yourself. That's a heavy one man...did it come as a smack to the face or an epiphany or....

What did you dose MGS? Was it 1.25 g HCl? I think I have a little less than gram of the HCl and qtr gram of TA left.....saving it for when I am properly prepared....hopefully I will be off Kratom by then, but if not, well, that should do 'er....

And yes, Ibo can provide some stark realizations about yourself. That's a heavy one man...did it come as a smack to the face or an epiphany or....

I took 1.25g of the hcl. I realized it yesterday matter of factually when I recounted the events of the past couple months, and the line of thinking I fell under that got me to where I was making embarrassing public postings and all the shit that went down. I'm dealing with some serious mental issues right now but what doesn't kill me has to make me stronger. Once thing for sure, I'm not gutsy/selfish enough to take it into my own hands so I gotta figure out how to live with my demons.

^Given the fact that PST is something of an unknown quantity I would probably suggest a test dose of about half that to be on the safe side. I've not taken poppy seed tea for years but I do remember getting absolutely fucked in my opiate naïve days on about 500 grams. Potency seemed very unpredictable...

The few times I did PST and Pod tea I would get incredibly sick and spend most of the next day puking. I don't recall the dose I took but I was the only one that reacted that way out of my friends. And I can IV 30-60mg of oxy without getting the slightest bit queasy (I save that for one short binge every few months now.)

How hard do you guys think it would be to cut out a 1-3mg a day etizolam habit? My gf has been using it almost daily for close to a year now and would like to stop before it gets worse. Would cold turkey be brutal?

I was on Etizolam for a year and a half straight. I tried so hard to taper and even cold turkey but it was just impossible for me. I would think if she's been doing it for a year now, cold turkey is going to have a risk of seizing. I'd try to taper as low as I can and then get on something with a longer half life like Diazepam.
I wish her luck. I'm still trying to pick up the pieces from me messing around with those damn pills.

I was on Etizolam for a year and a half straight. I tried so hard to taper and even cold turkey but it was just impossible for me. I would think if she's been doing it for a year now, cold turkey is going to have a risk of seizing. I'd try to taper as low as I can and then get on something with a longer half life like Diazepam.
I wish her luck. I'm still trying to pick up the pieces from me messing around with those damn pills.
She's been using it for about 8-9 months. Usually just once a day, at night to go to sleep. I almost feel like a night dose is harder to cut out because it'll be hard for her to sleep without it and she'd probably end taking some. I thnk a taper is probably best but I'd hate to extend the amount of time she's taking the shit.
We never used the pills though, we get powder Etiz and make a PG solution. The powder can be even worse. I blacked out one night on it, got in the driver seat and instead of putting it in drive I put it in reverse and smashed my gf's brothers car, which was parked behind me. Then I lied and tried to cover it up, cops were called and they realized I did it.
I don't remember any of this, it was all recounted to me. That night set me straight on etizolam and I went a few months without using it at all, and recently have been using it once or twice a week when I work 10+ hour shifts, it makes the day go by quicker.
I feel lucky that I've always been able to stay a "chipper" and never went full blown addict except for a short period with super cheap Heroin while living in Jersey. That was also one of the main reasons I left Jersey. $6 for a bag of dope is hard to say no to.

Relaxin' with some Green Flash West Coast IPA, quite pleasant. What is it with San Diego and their endless supply of good beer?

mgs said:
I realized yesterday that I will always be a junkie. Ibogaine or not...the tendency to relapse is there for me. I thought I was strong and when I found myself weak I was wiling. It worked for a year that was better than suboxone but still....a chilling realization but I will be getting help.

I know how it goes, I've more or less had to admit similar things. I think you're on the right track, continue getting well dude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.