• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Don't worry, I imagine your life is weird too :D

It was pretty clear I was being affectionate, I wasn't even writing that in response to cozzie... Sorry if I ruffled your down <3

If you read my posts then read the seemingly to me mocking posts thereafter....it seems like calling a spade a spade..I don't understand why I am being ridiculed right now. Maybe it's for other posts in seperate supforums like The Lounge...everything I post here is 100 percent serious. I think Bella and spacejunk could vouch for me. And if not, I'm on my own..so yeah not meant to be funny. This place feels a lot different than I remember. Maybe it's my own upside down view

I think you're seeing stuff that isn't there man. <3 I didn't detect the slightest bit of judgment from anyone, this is indeed the place to go to get good vibes and support and share your weirdness. The dude who talked about upvotes was just trying to tell swilow that he liked his post. As for being weird, hell I'm a weird ass dude, so is swilow (him especially so ;)). I like weirdos the best, being weird is a good thing. I really like your posts here, always have. It would be a shame if you left.

Hope you're well brother.

I think you're seeing stuff that isn't there man. <3 I didn't detect the slightest bit of judgment from anyone, this is indeed the place to go to get good vibes and support and share your weirdness. The dude who talked about upvotes was just trying to tell swilow that he liked his post. As for being weird, hell I'm a weird ass dude, so is swilow (him especially so ;)). I like weirdos the best, being weird is a good thing. I really like your posts here, always have. It would be a shame if you left.

Hope you're well brother.

Isn't being weird a requirement for hanging around here? :?
I known I definitely am and wouldn't change that for anything lol. Welllll, maybe for a bunch of LSD right now

Pretty sure you can't trade being weird for a bunch of LSD, because LSD and weirdness are inseparable friends and occasional bedfellows. =D

If you read my posts then read the seemingly to me mocking posts thereafter....it seems like calling a spade a spade..I don't understand why I am being ridiculed right now. Maybe it's for other posts in seperate supforums like The Lounge...everything I post here is 100 percent serious. I think Bella and spacejunk could vouch for me. And if not, I'm on my own..so yeah not meant to be funny. This place feels a lot different than I remember. Maybe it's my own upside down view
I didn't mean any offense, simply to express confusion about the matter.

fuck this heatwave. well over 30°C and high humidity

That's pretty bad, but tell me if dry heat is any better when you haveta walk in 45C to get to the store.

In any case, PD, I had some things I really wanted to say to you a few weeks ago, but I couldn't figure out the match between user name and password, so I forgot what it wanted to say. In any case:

xork said:
something about urban, suburban, and rural environments

Yeah, I lost track of exactly what I was gonna say, but I would to addend your sentiment with the fact that studies indicate that leftists overwhelmingly prefer urban environments, rightests rural environments, and a nonpartisan 20% of the population prefers the suburbs (where I live).

And as I have no idea what I'm talking about, my dear friends, let me offer you a song that means nothing:

yeah over 40C is not a thing here, thankfully... forecast for today is 35C though. a few days of heat is nice, but this is approaching 10 days so far, only one day of rain in between.

and it's only june ffs

Is you rollin or sumthen? been stuck in my head all day.

Need to reup on Lucy. Think Im good on the 2cb, it was fun to try.

Its been brought to my attention that its odd I havent experienced a "thought loop" yet.
Its just a matter of being immobilized by a single thought?

Last edited:
Meh, fuckit can't be assed justifying my comment except to say it wasn't directed at the dude upset by it.

Last edited:
I like imagining you peoples and your weird lives :)

It's simple posts like this that make me wish BL had a thumbs-up or upvote feature. Made me laugh lol =D

Its feedback like this that does not make me want to post on bluelight anymore...I was hoping for positive or negative feedback...what I am reading instead is you're (as am I) a joke. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong. I could think of a lot of things I would rather not say right now...I don't know man I just thought PD was way more open minded than the other subforums.

It took me a good long look to try and see how somebody could possibly interpret those posts as a joke; it didn't come at all easily.

Genuinely, I mean this with no mal-intent, only caution, but if you're reading sentences as innocuous as those and seeing negative patterns, then I heavily suggest laying off the psychedelics/dissociatives for a long while, lest you become the latest bluelighter to completely lose their shit.

Hey guys, thought I'd share this recording of some piano I was just playing, hope someone enjoys it. Might be good for things and stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-6-27-17-jam-1

Wow I really like a bit at 3.10-ish.

Very nice. Didn't you only start playing that piano again recently or something? I seem to remember discussing it. And vague memories of you rediscovering it in a 3-meo-pcp trip report or something.

Well about 2 and a half years ago now I started playing again... I played classical piano for 11 years from age 8 to 18, then I sort of stopped, not on purpose. Started playing again at 31. I remembered I had this electric piano which imitates a grand in feel and sound, it was my ex's and she left it here. But that was only like a year ago or so, I have other keyboards but they're at the band house.

I just got this recorder quite recently, we record all the time at band but at home I didn't have any way to do it until like 3 weeks ago. :)

Here is another one with a different tone. It's clipping quite a bit, which is really strange considering I have turned the input recording volume down to 0.4%. Seems crazy and incorrect. Anyone used the Zoom H4n before? Any insight as to why this would be? I'm doing mono in through a quarter inch cable from my piano (which doesn't have stereo outs for some reason :\) into the recorder and I'm recording in mono. For the piano sound, I have to turn it down to 0.6% volume and when I play loud it skill clips a bit. My Nord Electro at the band house requires being turned down to like 16% and it clips less. But that's crazy low too.

https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-6-27-17-jam-2

I'm glad to see you're getting good use of the H4n Xork, not so glad to hear you're having issues though. I can link you up with my professional videographer/photographer/producer buddy that uses his for all his professional work if you'd like?

You could also contact Zoom support? I'd be willing to bet they have awesome support and would love to help out.

How exactly are your devices connected, what software do you use and what are all the levels at every step (if i can try some troubleshooting :) )? Oh i see you describe it
Why not plug it into your computer using a 1/4" to jack adapter?

Funny, this artist friend was raving about this piano music he is really into right now and he gave me a CD-R, turns out to be Einaudi which I dislike for a fair part, for the very same reasons it is so accessible and popular I guess... Just doesn't strike a chord with me, if you will... Anyway it also turns out there was a lot of clipping.

Last edited:
Solipsis, it's a Zoom H4n Pro. If I've read correctly, Xorkoth has his electric piano output straight into it, and that's it. As far as I know from playing with my friend's there's only one setting for recording level for the mic inputs but I could be wrong.

Oh so no computer is nearby I take it? And you're already using the 1/4" to jack to the line in of the H4N?

Damn I see the piano is not giving stereo out... my bad.. sorry very tired after working and stuff, checking the manual..

What's the make of the piano though? And what settings are you using for the H4N? Do you have the compressor on or something? There's a whole bunch of settings that could be a problem I guess... Something like a compressor could be the explanation as even at such low input levels it could be trying to "fill up" the sound.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.