• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concidering eating some mda next week. It has been 5 years since I rolled. I have cancelled plans to do it recently due to the fact I had been dealing with allot of shit. I'm feeling allot better now so I should be fine. I don't plan do some insane heavy dose like I used to do in the past. I am thinking that I will just start by eating 80mgs and do one smaller redose. I will most likely be mixing a nice of ketamine during the peak and come down. I love how weird fucking mda visuals are.

Mda has given some of the strongest visuals I've ever experienced, I much prefer it over MDMA. It's too bad it's damn near impossible for me to get, and the neurotoxicity is way worse than MDMA :(

Man, I really want to trip again, even though it's probably because I am drunk and on benzos and codeine. I hope I have the sober wherewithal to do psychs again. AMT is on my list, but I might have to wait until school is over. They fucking scare me, but I miss them. Hopefully the day comes when I can have a healthy relationship with psychs again.

I would also love a healthy relationship with ketamine. A couple weeks ago I posted about a nice experience I had and said I wanted to keep my usage low, but the next week I blew through .75 grams of ket in a night. Such a bummer, it's a magical drug and it is so easy to lose its best qualities (good holes) due to tolerance, but it's also so easy for me to rationalize further use during a sesh (rationalization that seems absurd when I am sober). Man, addiction is tough.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you Construct, if you can't get it under control you may want to give it away if the use keeps increasing to something unsustainable like a few grams a day.

For myself I didn't have the mindset to quit alcohol until 2 years after I first started trying.

But once I was able to quit (I still have to watch it as I get small impulses daily but I can be around friends drinking without succumbing, I do toke weed instead though) it was a huge boost for my self esteem and I can definitely feel a lot better.

I'm taking a break from psychedelics this weekend and am just on a small dose of amphetamine.

I'm a in a somewhat similar situation regarding MDMA use, but you can't keep good people down:)

Considering going to this psychedelic science conference, only 30 min away from where I live.

Best of luck to you Construct, if you can't get it under control you may want to give it away if the use keeps increasing to something unsustainable like a few grams a day.

For myself I didn't have the mindset to quit alcohol until 2 years after I first started trying.

But once I was able to quit (I still have to watch it as I get small impulses daily but I can be around friends drinking without succumbing, I do toke weed instead though) it was a huge boost for my self esteem and I can definitely feel a lot better.

Yeah thanks man, and good luck to you too. Luckily I have to go through some pretty convoluted avenues to get ahold of ketamine and when I do I only get a gram at a time. Addtionally, MXE doesn't have the same abuse potential for me because I find the shortness of the peak (wherein I experience the most pleasureable/interesting aspects of the trip) does not make up for the long, confusing, uncoordinating, and boring (all these qualities are my subjective responses to the drug) parts of the long tail end of the experience. However, will be experimenting with DXM again when school permits...

Last edited:
I've had okay experiences with DXM. Nothing too heay though. MXE I enjoyed, as long as i had a low dose of a benzo before hand. Otherwise I just feel weird.

I just got some tramadol Hcl powder along with some JWH-210. After an allergy test of 5mg tramadol, I took 100. Felt good, movement was nice. Smoked my cigarette while pacing. Eventually came down a couple hours after and i decided to bomb 150mg. This messed me up, to say the least. I was stimulated but at the same time sedate and euphoric. All was good until my neck just...cramped and bent backwards with a weird crunch. I decided to lay down and eat some food, and after doing so I started nodding out, to wake up and write this about two hours later. It's weird, it was as if in those times I was drifting out of consciousness, I was somewhere else doing something else, and then Id wake up and follow the TV some more...then back again. Anyways.

I'll be sure to dose a bit lower next time.

Also, excited, there is a psychedelic art expo under blacklights with a bunch of DJs downtown tomorrow.

jealous that you've got JWH-210. i really miss the good CB1 agonists. JWH-122 was always my favorite, though JWH-210 was pretty close to it. JWH-122 wasn't as popular because it is less potent by weight, but totally worth it IMO because the high was way better and lasted longer than any other synthetic 'noid.

is JWH-210 still legal in Canada then?

Yeah it is legal here. It's a domestic vendor too, so that's a bonus. It lasts a fucking long time. I was looking for one that did,and I think I found it!

Considering going to this psychedelic science conference, only 30 min away from where I live.

DO IT!

i would love to go to something like this, and would if i was close. but they seem to usually be in Ca all the time

I'll be there. :)

25aq0xc.jpg

dfj4ub.jpg

"Keep close to Nature's heart...break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." - John Muir

Hope you PDers are well...

NKB, don't you have desert and mountains out your back door? Get out there and sleep under the stars!

^ Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. If you have a larger resolution and don't mind sharing I would love go have one as my wallpaper.

As for the conference I only have the time and funds for one day, so I'm going to have to choose wisely.

fuck this is so frustrating, about a week or 2 ago I remember coming across a post somewhere in PD (by Solipsis, IIRC), that included a chart about LSD's affinity for different receptors. If Solipsis, or anyone else knows what i'm talking about it would be great if you could link me because i could use the info for a paper i'm working on. If you have no idea what i'm talking about, disregard this haha

edit: and of course, after an hour of searching, right after I posted this I found it

Last edited:
At T+1 of 11 mg 2C-T-21 - had to stop playing the piano because the onset is starting to confuse me...
I'll keep you posted, or try to write a report.

very jealous that you have 2C-T-21... haven't had that one in about 5 years. was a favorite of mine. shulgin listed 8-12mg as the dose range, but i took it up to 22mg and it seemed fine.

gets pretty visual above 16mg, though at the higher doses the more psychedelic effects will drown out the emotional-insight like effects.

wowowowowoww
smoked aMT while on 3-meo PCP

wheeeeeeeeeeeew this. is. mania. My ego is bigger thn wales

I'm eating a whole bag of apples and I feel like a god.

^ Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. If you have a larger resolution and don't mind sharing I would love go have one as my wallpaper.

Done. Glad you liked them. :)

http://postimage.org/image/bptuxuc33/
http://postimage.org/image/4nvxbn8hb/
http://postimage.org/image/bsdqkofqn/

Click the link then the picture for full size.

One more...some of these trees are over 100 ft circumference at the base (i.e. fucking huge). One of the Sequoias in the grove is 2700 years old.

Mariposa_03.jpg

Last edited:
So I've been trying meditating lately, and the other day after doing so, I was in the car I saw this leafless tree, and I was able to perceive it flowing through time. Like being ever-created by interminable links of cause and effect, and the original seed spreading like a drop of ink spreading out in water. It was impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.