• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listening to the BoC album transmission? I say it's a great album, though a bit lacking in the innovation department (not sure if BoC needed that, but yeah something new does have it's place)

EDIT: Actually, on second sight I think the album is really nice. It does exactly what it's supposed to, and at certain points it rivals Geogaddi. Can't wait for them to do a show

Last edited:
TAC said:
Just 'bout time for my new bedtime ritual: bit of booze, sublingual RIMA, and DMT from vaporizer. See somethin' new every time.

Hmm. It is pretty cool how alcohol can bring the present moment into focus.

Booze is great for that (in moderation, in excess it facilitates living in your own little nowhere land, making all your nowhere plans for nobody). What RIMA are you taking?

^Interesting choice for a supplement/psychiatric medication. Do you take your drink before or after the DMT?

In other news, tequila~ (well a tequila based lime liqueur, so it's only like 36 proof). I slept in today (drank last night for first time in some time), and napped (messing with dip, took too much at once, decided to sleep it off), so I figure I can break my new 1 drink per weekday guideline since I don't wanna just lie awake in bed.

225mg of MDMA after a long day of eating chocolate produced the strongest "roll" i've had to date (from MDMA alone). I started rolling exactly when I had an orgasm from having sex with my new girlfriend =D <3

I took 175mg in a capsule initially, and when it was nearing peak effects I was slightly disappointed with the realization that MDMA was not nearly as "deep" as I had perceived it to be because I almost always used to use it in combination with psychedelics. I wanted to go party with my girlfriend but ended up just going to a friends house where they were drinking and introducing them to my new girlfriend. I did a line of 50mg shortly after getting there to bring me up to 225mg.

then my eyes were rolling into the back of my head and I realized I totally didn't need that 50mg line and quickly made note to not even think of doing more despite my giving the rest of what I had to my friends. my girlfriend said 175mg produced the hardest roll she's ever had and that's saying a lot in respect to how much she's done before.

it was an amazing night and the next morning I woke up and continued to have a lot more sex to the point of barely being able to anymore, thanks to the lingering mdma stimulation and the pretty incredible amount of sex i've been having recently <3

I've also been having sex on cocaine that is the purest i've ever done, when I first tried it I ended up going on a bike ride for 10 minutes just because I had to move. it's been amazing

I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world

gonna take a break from addicting drugs for at least this week though, don't wanna fuck up my happiness.

Do you take your drink before or after the DMT?

Before. It's a concentrated tincture that I put under my tongue. Don't know if it could really be considered a supplement / psychiatric medication though - it's more that I'm just completely fascinated and obsessed with the endless variety of visions to see under ayahuasca's spell. :D

In other news, tequila~ (well a tequila based lime liqueur, so it's only like 36 proof). I slept in today (drank last night for first time in some time), and napped (messing with dip, took too much at once, decided to sleep it off), so I figure I can break my new 1 drink per weekday guideline since I don't wanna just lie awake in bed.

Ahh, too much nicotine can be rather unpleasant, as I've discovered. :| I dunno if I'm just psyching myself into thinking this, but I'm starting to think that there is a negative aftereffect to evening alcohol consumption, even with very moderate drinking. I tend to feel confused, frustrated and "foggy" the next day, or so it seems. Does this sound reasonable?

I started rolling exactly when I had an orgasm from having sex with my new girlfriend =D <3

Haha, now that's starting off your roll with a bang! <3

I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if life really does suck for a lot of people, or are they just unable to properly express the joy of life? Am I just lucky enough to have happened upon this incredible spiritual journey, in a cruel world where most people die without ever seeing God? Or does everyone travel their own spiritual path, but most silently / unknowingly?

gonna take a break from addicting drugs for at least this week though, don't wanna fuck up my happiness.

Yes. The most important thing in the world is to be able to enjoy your day-to-day sobriety. Because if you get to where weekdays are just a painful drudge, waiting for the drug-fueled escape of the weekend, then you just can't be a happy and productive person.

Last edited:
Anyone listening to the BoC album transmission? I say it's a great album, though a bit lacking in the innovation department (not sure if BoC needed that, but yeah something new does have it's place)

EDIT: Actually, on second sight I think the album is really nice. It does exactly what it's supposed to, and at certain points it rivals Geogaddi. Can't wait for them to do a show

I preordered some time ago and am holding off listening to the thing until I get the physical CD in the mailbox. And good luck waiting for them to do a show... I think you can count the amount of shows they've done on two hands. :)

TAC said:
I dunno if I'm just psyching myself into thinking this, but I'm starting to think that there is a negative aftereffect to evening alcohol consumption, even with very moderate drinking. I tend to feel confused, frustrated and "foggy" the next day, or so it seems. Does this sound reasonable?

That sounds quite reasonable, myself and a number of others have noticed the same (might have something to do with alcohol's deleterious effect on sleep quality, I dunno). Maybe the drink with dinner philosophy is the best since it'll clear out of ya before bed.

TAC said:
Yes. The most important thing in the world is to be able to enjoy your day-to-day sobriety. Because if you get to where weekdays are just a painful drudge, waiting for the drug-fueled escape of the weekend, then you just can't be a happy and productive person.

Verily, verily.

TAC said:
Am I just lucky enough to have happened upon this incredible spiritual journey, in a cruel world where most people die without ever seeing God? Or does everyone travel their own spiritual path, but most silently / unknowingly?

Have you read The Gospel According to John? If not, read that with psychedelia in mind (i.e. thinking of Jesus as a mystic), rather than the orthodox Christian approach.

silentroller said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! *Bangs massive line of [Insert Drug Here!]

Is it really your birthday? If so, happy birthday, if not, a very merry unbirthday to you!

SONN said:
225mg of MDMA after a long day of eating chocolate produced the strongest "roll" i've had to date (from MDMA alone). I started rolling exactly when I had an orgasm from having sex with my new girlfriend

So you're getting some fun out of life? ;)

P.S. The columbine in our yard are blooming, I totally forgot we had those. I might have pulled a couple of sprouts up on accident the other week. :eek:

Last edited:
Have you read The Gospel According to John? If not, read that with psychedelia in mind (i.e. thinking of Jesus as a mystic), rather than the orthodox Christian approach.

No, but the Bible's next on my reading list - right now I'm reading a book I found on my parents' bookshelf called Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis (author of the Chronicles of Narnia). Thought-provoking book, certainly.

Eheheh, so happy, I got my parents to buy me some fancypants imported Japenese matcha & sencha (and a bamboo whisk) for my birthday. Can't wait. Ahhh, tea. <3

Last edited:
Ahhhh yes, 4-HO-MiPT is a good one... hehe... the OEVs are quite spectacular this time. I can make flying dragons with my mouse pointer on the screen, because of the after-trail. :D

hahaha....

I feel like I'm dissolving into the universe. which, right now, appears to be made of a kind of spooky "fog" of sometimes-terrifying, sometimes awe-inspiring, but mostly cheery god-stuff.

a vapor, a cloud of smoke blown in and out by the winds of time...

Last edited:
tac said:
Eheheh, so happy, I got my parents to buy me some fancypants imported Japenese matcha & sencha (and a bamboo whisk) for my birthday. Can't wait. Ahhh, tea.

I have both sencha and matcha too...but no bamboo whisk, you lucky devil. If you want more, you can always go to marukai/mitsuwa/nijiya markets when you're visiting good ole Los Angeles county, or the more easily accessible 99 Ranch Markets, though I'm not sure what they have in tea, they're more Chinese-y.

^ yes, we are currently neighbors. %)

it seems that... in all its lusty machinations, the cleverest thing for an ego to do, is to stop.

trying to "get something out of life" is along the lines of trying to extend the natural beauty of a tree by duct-taping it to a plastic faux branch.

^"When you walk the streets you will have no cares, if you walk the
lines and not the squares. As you go through life, make this your goal,
watch the donut not the hole...."

I think I already posted this, but y'all need more New Zealand music.

When people say "try to get something out of life" to me it implies that they think there is nothing there to begin with, when instead you should be aazed by the fact that there is life, and be amazed at all life, and be in awe that this life, even this planet we stand on are all born of the same parents: massive stars that in their death created the elements and atoms that comprise everything we see.

We should be humbled by the fact that we are a temporary organization of these atoms that have been made self aware and cherish that before we have to return these borrowed atoms to the earth.

^Eh, I'm not big on that view. I mean yeah I'm into it as far as the inherent value of human life regardless of societal "accomplishments," but when you've been a NEET for 20%+ of your life, you'll start buying into the idea that ya need to try to get something out of your life too.

^"When you walk the streets you will have no cares, if you walk the
lines and not the squares. As you go through life, make this your goal,
watch the donut not the hole...."

love it. =D it's nice to be able to log onto Bluelight on some random Wednesday at 2 in the morning, and sure as day, there's ol' Never, poised to lend us his pithy purple-colored prose. <3

When people say "try to get something out of life" to me it implies that they think there is nothing there to begin with, when instead you should be aazed by the fact that there is life, and be amazed at all life, and be in awe that this life, even this planet we stand on are all born of the same parents: massive stars that in their death created the elements and atoms that comprise everything we see.

We should be humbled by the fact that we are a temporary organization of these atoms that have been made self aware and cherish that before we have to return these borrowed atoms to the earth.

yes, this very much vibes with what I'm getting at. instead of being grateful and appreciative of what nature has given us, we demand more. haha!

^Eh, I'm not big on that view. I mean yeah I'm into it as far as the inherent value of human life regardless of societal "accomplishments," but when you've been a NEET for 20%+ of your life, you'll start buying into the idea that ya need to try to get something out of your life too.

i also totally understand this attitude. but, the key is to see that you always will win. hell, whatever miserable body that you happen to be puppeteering right now might die cold and alone, but you're not that body. you're a flame that can't be snuffed, eternal. all of your miserable failures are just scuffs and burns on the hands of the Immortal Torch Juggler, a.k.a. Tao. no big deal, a good bargain for all of the dazzling lights and happy sprites.

Last edited:
Still feeling the same more or less! <3 Happy birthday siltentrroller, make 'er a good un, bud! <3's!

Status
Not open for further replies.