• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vortech, I defintely don't mean to sound rude, but it seems clear mania is overtaking you... That's the line you have to cross with heavy disscociative use... It's truly seductive and sometimes hard to ignore, but if you don't, you'll end up in a delusional downward spiral, consistently reinforced by delusion and mania, making it seem A-okay... Please watch this. It's a truly easy trap to fall into and unlike psychedelics, the delusions don't stop after the main effects wear off, and are coated in what seems like truly spectular brilliance. 95% of the time though(except maybe that you, yourself, feel great, and a few other things)it's all just a drug enducers facade, that will eventually cause you distress and trouble...

Take care guys!<3

Haha, the way i'd describe the 3-meo-pcp -

T0 - 1.5hr - onset and come up (perceptual distortions)

1.5hr - 2.5hr - 'peak' (dissociation)

2.5hr - 3.5hr - false comedown

3.5hr - 6-12hrs - plateau (the main effect),

6-12hrs - 24-48hrs - return to baseline

After establishing a baseline tolerance to this chemical, the secondary extended plateau can be perpetuated easily by redosing. But if you have no tolerance to the chemical, redosing will instead throw you into a stronger primary peak before extending the plateau.

This is why it's not great for people who want a strong peak dissociation, because you can get there but just remember... the main effects are still hours away.

I got a 2016 Hyundai Accent. It was affordable, has a killer warranty, and I got really good financing. I've never owned a new car before, so I'm pretty excited.

Is that a sedan, or a crossover/suv type? My family owns two Hyundais, they seem to be good cars.

image.jpeg
[/URL][I usually do t share photos but it's a beautiful day! Vaping 5-MeO-MiPT, and doing some DOC. Brilliant day!

Stay safe brothers!<3

Nice man, DOC tomorrow for me!

About to head to that music festival! Spent the morning packing, I think I've got it all lined up. Finishing up some eggs and making the 3.5 hour drive. Tonight will be a smorgasbord of psychedelics and music. <3

Awesome man! I can't wait to hear about it! Hope ALD is everything you hoped! It's amazing!<3

I had plans to trip a tab of acid today, but the stars were not aligned and I feel kinda sick, so I decided against it. Oh well :\

Wonder how things went for xork...

Gonna try and persuade my woman to dose some ald with me. Gonna shoot for 375 which would be a pretty hefty dose of 25. Ald is so easy going I think it will just be orgasmic.

Gonna have to postpone til Friday...she has to close and mothers day tomorrow. Bummed. :/

I had plans to trip a tab of acid today, but the stars were not aligned and I feel kinda sick, so I decided against it. Oh well :\

It's never enjoyable when you push it anyway.

I've been enjoying two-day 1P-LSD trips. The first day, my problems seem terrifyingly monstrous (which makes me sad):

400px-Thing_from_Below_full.jpg

The second day, they seem harmless as a kitten (which makes me happy):

511px-Murloc_Tinyfin_full.jpg

Aww man! DOC is such a gem! I really need to get more ALD-52! I got it when it was first released, but it was a crazy time, and only one trip, so it's wasn't really a great test(though it was exquisite...).

Thanks Swil! She really is the perfect fuzzy little dog!<3 She never really barks, is really laid back, and just goes with the flow! She's also really in tune with people's feelings! If your feeling down she's always there to quietly provide cozy, comforting company. If your happy, she's right there, excited, and ready to play/do whatever activity your doing! Plus she gets along great with my kitty. They often cuddle up, and play with each other.

Sometimes thing don't always align 240/Jammerin, but it's always best when they do! Also knowing when it's proper to indulge is half the battle!

How are you dosing Apple? Sounds interesting!

Keep your head up guys!<3

Went out with a woman few years older than me, was shocked of her worldview. Been out of the "game" for so long, this certainly didn't encourage me to start dating women again. I'm disappointed.

One of my good friends got caught twice doing things he shouldn't. I think the minimum he'll get is 10 years in prison. :(

I've been attempting to hang out with him but I don't really know what to say to him. If I were facing what he is I would run and go live in the woods. I'm curious about his intentions because he seems very depressed and knows he'll be going before a judge soon. He's screwed, I don't see any way for a lawyer to build a good defense.

The press jumped all over him as soon as he was arrested, his horrible mug shot and a table full of things the police took from him was on display for everyone to see. They made him out to be some kind of king-pin and the reports state that he was producing LSD which we all know is bullshit. He's a smart guy but he's not a chemist and wouldn't have the funds to do that anyway.

I really feel for him. I guess I have a big brother mind state with this guy...he's younger than me and I've always tried to pass on good advice to him. When I picked him up from jail the first time I told him to stop fucking around, I think he held to that for 6 months before he was back to doing his thing. He's a good kid...he just likes going out to festivals too much. ;/

How are you dosing Apple? Sounds interesting!

ROA? Oral. I just swallow the hit like a pill; seems to work best that way.

This video is brilliant; these two peeps clearly understand how to approach psychedelics. I've always scoffed at the idea of traveling to South America to take ayahuasca in a "traditional" shamanistic setting, but after hearing Taylor talk about it, I've decided that I'd like to go someday. I don't feel quite ready yet, but hopefully within another few years. Misha looks a bit nervous, but it's a great interview anyway.

More like are you dosing two days in a row? Or did you mean you've been experiencing an "afterglow" from the trip on the previous day?

Status
Not open for further replies.