• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoonerism, that's a new english word for me too. I guess spoonersim is a subset of anagram.
Img_9999 you are in spanish speaking latin america right? Do people do spoonerisms in spanish?

I matched with my ex's ex-best friend on tinder the other day and we've been chatting. Now I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with this girl, but how wrong would it be of me to just hang out with her and possibly have sex and leave it at that?
I feel like if I do that I'd be betraying my ex somehow but at the same time I'm pretty lonely and yearning for some physical intimacy.

What was your ROA and dose for MPT? I have some, but for some reason most of the reports of it seem pretty underwhelming.

I vaporize it in a freebase pipe. It's not any different from smoking DMT or DPT. I don't know why some people have such a hard time smoking it. I also tried snorting it, and it works, but it's uncomfortable.

I find that the effects of green tea differs from black tea differs from coffee differs from mate differs from guarana, but can never figure out how that makes any sense since it's all supposed to be basically just caffeine (well mate and guarana have slightly different molecules maybe?). No wonder people find differences between LSD, ALD-52 and 1P-LSD.

There actually are chemicals besides caffeine that make a difference. I know that green tea has l-theanine, which is proven to synergize with caffeine and reduce side effects.

l-theanine, interesting.

There's also something about the catechins in green tea, but I think that's a bit more tenuous.

Spoonerism, that's a new english word for me too. I guess spoonersim is a subset of anagram.
Img_9999 you are in spanish speaking latin america right? Do people do spoonerisms in spanish?

Yep, SouthAmerica. I don't think spoonerisms are really a thing in the spanish speaking world haha, or not very common at least. I don't even think there's a word for it in spanish, other than anagram as you pointed out.

I don't think that's wrong at all. She's your ex, not your wife.

Well we're actually still married legally, but not together anymore.
I don't think it's bad either. They're. My friends anymore and we're not together anymore. But I feel if she found out she'd get upset and I care about her feelings still.
This ex friend of hers just asked me if and when I had sex recently and stuff of the sort leading me to believe she wants to do it. I also want to do it. We'll see how this plays out. It's kinda complicated and strange because this girl is married and has a child but is in an open/poly relationship with her husband.
For me, I'm lonely and would like to have sex.

Lol that is more complicated than I imagined.. but I still think your coast is clear. You should probably assume your ex will find out.

Well I ended up meeting up with a different girl tonight and having sex with her, that took care of my loneliness.

Haha, yeah boy. :) Hope the rest of your night goes well.

I wish I could hang out with you guys in Asheville. Imagine the hijinks!

Endless, endless jinks.

Well I ended up meeting up with a different girl tonight and having sex with her, that took care of my loneliness.

Dusted off the cobwebs eh? ;)

Tonight I may ingest the drugs I think. Maybe 3meo.

There actually are chemicals besides caffeine that make a difference. I know that green tea has l-theanine, which is proven to synergize with caffeine and reduce side effects.

Haha. I just mentioned the same thing in one of my previous posts. :)

Both kratom and cannabis are examples of psychoactive herbs which are known to have many different psychoactive components, the occurrence of which in different ratios and combinations gives rise to the wide variability among strains. Why should tea or coffee be simply caffeine, any more than cannabis simply THC, or kratom simply mitragynine?

Yeah, it's hard, and I've only had around 4-5 experiences with each max, so I still feel my understanding is forming. Also, my experience is pretty much limited to insuff. roa.

DPT is longer lasting, and a bit more classic psychedelic effect to it, but with a bit of a spooky feel to it. No surprise people report entity contacts experiences on it. Stronger music enhancement than 5meodmt. I find it to be visionary (mind movies) rather than visual (geometry fractals) although it has the classic psychedelic fractals to some extent. It can make time grind to a halt, look at your own mortality straight in the eyes.

5-MeO-DMT is so neutral, its almost like it isn't there. No visual or audio distortions. More than most psychedics, it has the feel of something to work with, rather than sitting back and letting it take you for a ride. Or rather, it might take some practice/effort/awareness to not meddle with it and let it take you for the ride. Unlike most psychedelics it's really not a sensual enhancer. It just does that one thing. Get out of your own way, cessation of normal mind, experience the whole-oneness, and then the cosmic joke of existence that divides out from that unity.Then massive ecstatic bliss, with cosmic creative energy pouring through your entire being, and then an hour later your back to checking your email and washing the dishes.

Thanks for the comparisons. :) Even if you have only used each so many times so far, that really does clear up quite a lot.

The way you describe DPT reminds me quite a lot of 4-HO-DPT, probably not surprisingly. Though, I would say that 4-HO-DPT does not feel spooky to me so far, but it is "dark", but mostly in a seductive sort of way. But I suppose that what I find seductive might still be spooky to some, heh. That's also very much how I feel about 4-HO-EPT, the way you described DPT in general I mean, but that one is even less dark, I wouldn't even really call it that at all more than like the classics anyway. However, both 4-HO-DPT and 4-HO-EPT give me the kind of trip that is low on the visuals but high on the visions, and they cause things like time dilation and dissociation despite being surprisingly light or lacking (objectively, not in an unsatisfying way) in other ways typical of strong psychedelics.

5-MeO-DMT sounds very interesting, and definitely less like those other molecules than DPT. I will say though that it does remind me still quite a bit of 4-HO-EPT, a good bit more than 4-HO-DPT in this case. I find these two 4-substituted tryptamines to be similarly potent in producing a lot of their hallucinogenic effects, but unlike 4-HO-DPT I still find 4-HO-EPT active in the range of the smaller 4-substituted tryptamines for producing more classical psychological and emotional effects and euphoria. The way you describe 5-MeO-DMT as being something to work with rather than letting it take you for a ride, I've actually described 4-HO-EPT as exactly that for my first experiments at 25, 40, and 65 mg. It also has very few visual or auditory distortions for me at this dose, there is something real but it's not very distinct other than the occasional fleeting geometry, which is impressive but so fast and still less colorful or detailed than other tryptamines generally. At 100 mg it was again similarly visual to 100 mg of 4-HO-DPT, which seems like an almost full dose to me, but with the 4-HO-EPT those other effects had then increased so much that it was approaching the rest of your description: "Get out of your own way, cessation of normal mind, experience the whole-oneness, and then the cosmic joke of existence that divides out from that unity." Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared for the intensity of the trip at the time, particularly considering that I was testing a new high dose of a brand new substance and didn't feel comfortable leaving my body behind, but it was absolutely that kind of trip, and still not overly visual overall. This is actually one of the reasons I've really become interested in smoking this substance now too, because I had been thinking that it might turn out to be similar to 5-MeO-DMT after all.

Thanks again, you've given me a lot to think about. :)

I don't know if you're aware of this, but there is actually a selective 5-HT1A agonist designed for research that can be seen as an overlap of the structures of 5-MeO-DMT, DPT, and 8-OH-DPAT, in such a way that is also approaching the lysergamide structure. It's called Bay R 1531.

BayR1531_structure.png

I think that this chemical is very important because it shows the relevant structural relationship between tryptamines and aminotetralins. It would allow you to ask, for instance, if putting a dipropyl on the aminotetralin adds strong 5-HT1A activity, does it do the same on the tryptamine structure? It sure seems like it might based on the small amount of data available on DPT that I'm aware of so far.

And here's something else. This is the table that I linked to in the Big & Dandy ETH-LAD thread, the one that I unfortunately still do not know the source of it, but I think it's at least worth considering as it seems at least possibly legitimate enough, and it does have an interesting little tidbit in it.

0Tp4coV.png

As you may recall I frequently talk up the comparisons between lysergamides and propyl tryptamines as well due to their structural overlaps. As a quick refresher comparison, here is LSA next to MPT.

syla8x.jpg

Also, consider the fact that while the propyls in the Bay R 1531 image that overlap with 8-OH-DPAT are positioned away from the rest of the molecule, they could just as easily position themselves in the same was as the propyl seen here in MPT that overlaps with the lysergamide backbone of LSA. This is significant to me because I think it suggests that lysergamides, as they relate to 5-HT1A receptor binding, may also be technically seen as structural derivatives of propyl aminotetralins, with the lysergamide backbone counting as a slightly more substituted propyl, and the other alkyl being whatever is on the 6-position of the lysergamide. In this way, LSD would count as the diethylamine-substituted indole derivative of MPAT, ETH-LAD would be that of EPAT, PRO-LAD of DPAT, and I suppose AL-LAD of ALPAT.

It is unfortunate that we don't have PRO-LAD binding data, but let's look back at that table for a second now. Despite that the fact that 5-HT2A receptor potency goes in the order of LSD > AL-LAD(!) > ETH-LAD, 5-HT1A receptor potency goes ETH-LAD > AL-LAD > LSD! Yes, though LSD has 1.4x selectivity for 5-HT1A over 5-HT2A, AL-LAD has roughly 7.4x selectivity, and ETH-LAD has a staggering 16.8x selectivity. It's too bad they didn't test 5-MeO-DMT too, because I've definitely seen some values that were lower than that! (But also some that were much, much higher.... Obviously it doesn't mean much unless they're definitely tested by the same protocol.)

So, the fact that ETH-LAD has even more than AL-LAD also interests me quite a bit since I would guess that AL-LAD would be closer to PRO-LAD, but it's hard to say and of course it'll just be getting into really heavy speculation if I try to take it even further back into the tryptamines like since I find 4-HO-EPT more like your description of 5-MeO-DMT than I do 4-HO-DPT... but I'll just say this. I think it's incredibly interesting that the methyl lysergamide structure seems to have more "normal" 5-HT1A receptor activity whereas the bulkier ones have much higher selectivity. The 5-HT1A receptor clearly enhances the psychedelic experience in some ways but also inhibits it in others, and I think that's quite intriguing when considering also that 4-HO-EPT and 4-HO-DPT seem to be so much less potent by weight as hallucinogens compared to the other 4-substituted tryptamines which are mostly all visual at like a fourth or fifth of the dose, even 4-HO-MPT. Perhaps the reason that we tend to think these chemicals are alike 5-MeO-DMT, even if they're ultimately not close enough to it, is because they actually do have pharmacological profiles much closer to it? And maybe occasionally there actually will be some that come quite close, or do some things it can do even better?

Just some food for thought. :)

I really, really want to try 5-MeO-DMT now.

I wish I could hang out with you guys in Asheville. Imagine the hijinks!

Endless, endless jinks.

Dusted off the cobwebs eh? ;)

Tonight I may ingest the drugs I think. Maybe 3meo.
Dude, that would be so awesome. You should make it happen.
And yes, the cobwebs are definitely cleared. That experience gave me an almost drug like boost of confidence and now I'm ready to go meet more girls. I'm generally kind of quiet/shy which is not conducive to being a ladies man but I'll give it my best shot.

Yeah you were definitely high from it when I saw you. :) Glowing.

Sex is awesome. I'm gonna have some of it tonight, gonna see my girl after a week.

Had some good sex myself last night. Nothin' quite compares to the woman you love letting you smack her around and finish all over her back.

Sorry, that was too much eh :|

Haha, no worries, I'm not offended.

My girl has been tracking her cycle with temperature readings and other data points every morning... she has this book that tells all about what days in your cycle you have virtually no chance of getting pregnant and what days you could. So about half the month we use condoms and the other half there are no worries, I get to do it the natural way without pulling out or anything. Pretty fucking sweet, I've never really gotten to do that before. Today should be one of those days . %)

Mine's on the pill (one that works well for her) and she uses it even if we're never having sex because it forces her cycle to be regular; apparently before this she had irregular cycles, like one time while her sister was preggers, my girl didn't get her period for something around 5 months. Weird shit. I certainly enjoy the whole finishing inside experience as well, nothing quite like it and I get the feelin' she digs it too %)

Status
Not open for further replies.