• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got something postive to say...

Going away to a 28 day detox and rehab and will leave on Methadone Maintenance. Just went on another terrible Opioid and Benzo bender. Gotta vet my shit together.

I'll miss you PD Fam <3

Gonna still smoke herb and take shrooms and my woman really wants this. It will help me to stop relapsing. Gotta do something so this seems like a good direction.

Congrats on getting to where you want to do it. Good luck man. <3

Mrs. Gravy? and I adopted a cat today. He's a small, two year old brown tabby cat. He was at the shelter for three months before we got him... don't know why. He's super friendly, he's calm, just the right amount of meowing. Litter trained just fine, ate the food we got for him. He's so adorable! He is a bit of an attention whore, won't leave me alone so I can write things or snuggle with Mrs. Gravy lol. Sat outside the door and looked morose when she went to bed without us heheh.

He did force us to move our little indoor garden out to the porch, as most of it is toxic to cats and of course, he tried to eat every plant that was toxic :| but it's a small inconvenience, we can always find indoor plants he wont eat later on.

Haven't got a name for him yet. Right now we're just calling him 'cat'. Trying to come up with a nice unique name for him, but so far we've only come up with Edgar (from the Aristocats, the evil butler lol) and Ben (short for Obi-Wan Kenobi). Not settled on one though. Hmmm...

Cat is so cool. I'm sitting here drunk by him and when I wake him up with my drunkenness he says but a 'plllrooowww' to let me know he's like 'hey, I'm up but fuck off'.' So cute.

I should probably go to bed so both of us can get some sleep :|

He does this endearing and terrifying thing where he puts his paw on you when you pet him, then sorta kneeds, only lightly... but it does poke me sometimes. and he's a cat so he doesn't realize when he's got those claws poised on my dick...

The horrifying thing is that they do realize. I'd just flip my cat over when he'd start kneeding like a fiend, scratching me up. Half the time he was asleep and would just stay like that.

I do love tossing me a good cat. I'm already accustomed to throwing him across the room and watching him land on his feet. Cat don't give a fuck. Also he puts his damn face in all my food so i have to throw him pretty far to get a few bites in :|

Last edited:
Cats are cute. Got a feisty calico here she's vicious, an outdoor hunting cat. She really likes me, and swipes her claws at most people. Like a guard cat. And they keep the mice away only saw a squirrel in here once she was chasing it around and got it I think. I can't deal with mice lived in a shack that was infested with them once and killed them off it was not really that fun, slept outside in my tent. Was shitting in the bush anyway at that point lol, cheap rent over there good place to bring a lot of weed to as a refuge.

It was messed up for the first two weeks no sign of anything then in the middle of the night I go into the kitchen and lock eyes with a mouse on a kiwi. Then from that point onwards they didn't care about hiding they were everywhere. I was growing shrooms haha. They didn't fuck with those but damn it was shitty, so irresponsible of the landlord don't know how much longer I can stand renting places.

Got a good deal on a car, pretty psyched. Oh she's an old one but the audi went up my nose over the years, I'll get one eventually. Only complaint is it isn't standard and I wanted that bad but the price was under a k and condition mint so it is sweet. Like an old car I had and drove the hell out of until it died on me, feels like getting it back. A little nostalgic lol I guess first big purchase since being off opiates.

^What kinda car? I feel you on wanting a standard, makes driving more fun. I saw the sale ad go up for my Miata the minute the guy posted it. Looked at it the next day. Realized it had only 118k on a 2000 model with the top tier package (tape deck, LSD, woooooo) and bought it the next day. Only 2800 cash. It's super reliable, super fun, and makes the ladies swoon (no not really but my wife gets hit on when she's driving it >.>)

Now that I'm getting a new higher paying job I'm probably gonna get a newer WRX and keep the Miata for shits n giggles on the weekends. Need something with a quieter interior. I never go over 60mph because of how noisy things get :|

My dream is to save up once I have a house with a garage and buy a 300zx TT (or an R32 GTR but I don't like the idea of right hand drive). You can find them with under 100k miles for 20k these days. Only gonna go up in price.

Used to drive a 240sx that was boosted it was sooooooooooooo fun. If you can't tell, I'm a Nissan fanboy :) got the Miata cause at the time it was the coolest car I could afford. Plus they're easy to find spare parts for. And whoever said you should own a convertible at least once in life was right. It's sort of like owning a motorcycle except slightly safer :p

We decided to name the cat Pippin. 'Cause he's a well meaning, clumsy idiot 8)

Pip seems to be a natural hunter, I found half of a roaches body in the kitchen this morning lol.

And yeah, mice are fucked. They hide for a long time. When you first see one, that means there's already dozens, and then they become intrepid. I killed like 50 at my old duplex when our trashy neighbors moved out and they lost their food source... gruesome.

Last edited:
oh nice Miata is beauty is it red by any chance? I'm broke as hell so yea I'ma wait until my career is back in order now that I am clean not including benzos but those opiates steal your spirit or soul man, your vital energy it was a total downer of an experience. Then I'll get a new audi cause repairs on old ones are costly, not sure what one I've just always sorta wanted a speedy standard black one to speed around in. I got an old Corolla though, for less than a k and it has been driven really well, had some mechanic friends check it out and it shouldn't cost too much to safety.

Now I have a means to bring a girl on a date at least. Yeah tho it is time to get serious about my career getting caught up in drugs like that was (in my moms voice, even though she never knew) completely irresponsle of you, "shroomy". So yeah I gotta settle for this for now it has a lot of mileage but was driven slow and steady not by anyone young by any means.

Yeah totally jealous of the Miata I want a cool car like that but you know money comes and money goes. I haven't been taking my career seriously I've been railing dope for the past years going from job to job and not really ending up anyway. At least I stopped and will never go back.

I got a pizza to celebrate lol and I'm really stoned on the best blueberry I've ever smoked.

I wonder how they communicate to each other like when one is spotted. They must have some sort of language, not necessarily squeaking. Could be some cosmic shit there to trip out about, man. Speaking of, I'm in pretty high spirits I'm thinking of microdosing something. Maybe even something new like 2c-t-2. Generally I know when I can handle a trip but it would be a really low dose and possbiy ibogaine, these lingering symptoms like anhedonia have been pretty bad lately. Like it's not the time to drop two hits of acid that are a lot stronger than the old 150ug eth-lad tabs I so enjoyed easily.

It seemed like ibogaine in small amounts was good for you for a while before, maybe give it a shot again? :)

Agreed, ease into it though. The antidepressant and stimulant effects were helping but I'd keep the dose lower was starting to trip out. Had a bad year I think what they call post-acute withdrawal drove me to madness. No amount of ibogaine was going to help me out for a while there shit had been building up for so long it was bound to be a shock to wake up.

Switching to having a strong indica, and a weaker, nicely and balanced outdoor indica is helping as well. I was smoking sativas and hybrids before and it wasn't really working out. I think the CBD builds up if you only smoke indica and quite a bit every day. I've been experimenting all year, really enjoying weeds like blueberry and hindu kush lately.

I wish I lived where it was legal. I don't get too much choice in what I get. :\ Most of the time anyway.

That said, I'm nicely high at the moment on something tasty, I forget what it's called but it has a name, seems pretty local.

oh nice Miata is beauty is it red by any chance? I'm broke as hell so yea I'ma wait until my career is back in order now that I am clean not including benzos but those opiates steal your spirit or soul man, your vital energy it was a total downer of an experience. Then I'll get a new audi cause repairs on old ones are costly, not sure what one I've just always sorta wanted a speedy standard black one to speed around in. I got an old Corolla though, for less than a k and it has been driven really well, had some mechanic friends check it out and it shouldn't cost too much to safety.

Now I have a means to bring a girl on a date at least. Yeah tho it is time to get serious about my career getting caught up in drugs like that was (in my moms voice, even though she never knew) completely irresponsle of you, "shroomy". So yeah I gotta settle for this for now it has a lot of mileage but was driven slow and steady not by anyone young by any means.

Yeah totally jealous of the Miata I want a cool car like that but you know money comes and money goes. I haven't been taking my career seriously I've been railing dope for the past years going from job to job and not really ending up anyway. At least I stopped and will never go back.

I got a pizza to celebrate lol and I'm really stoned on the best blueberry I've ever smoked.

I wonder how they communicate to each other like when one is spotted. They must have some sort of language, not necessarily squeaking. Could be some cosmic shit there to trip out about, man. Speaking of, I'm in pretty high spirits I'm thinking of microdosing something. Maybe even something new like 2c-t-2. Generally I know when I can handle a trip but it would be a really low dose and possbiy ibogaine, these lingering symptoms like anhedonia have been pretty bad lately. Like it's not the time to drop two hits of acid that are a lot stronger than the old 150ug eth-lad tabs I so enjoyed easily.

I would like to try microdosing Iboga. If it worked for you in the past and you have access why not. I started with 1-3 g doses of San Pedro powder earlier this week. I like it so far better than I remember LSD microdosing. I feel a general mood lift with some stimulation with 1g and my first dose with 3g and some weed I was def. felt like a mini trip at points and I kinda regretted not taking a full dose.

2ct-2 would be fun, if not just for the novelty.

good you are getting of dope. Doing anything you feel spirit or soul stealing is usually never good (except work, bc eating and shit)

Maybe try eating some cannabis products? Especially if you are tapering benzos, a more constant dose of thc might be helpful. I mixed some decarbed bho with coconut oil today. First time, I usually use flower. It's way easier and cheaper per dose. Cook with it or just eat it as is. Got pretty high off like .1g/1tsp.

Last edited:
Microdosing with iboga worked out great. I can't be microdosing all the time and tripped a lot last year so I'm taking a break for a while. I went to grab it and ended up storing it away with the rest of my stuff. I don't feel a need to trip, I sense I will want to in a couple of years.

The herb I am smoking now is doing me well, it's mostly indica stuff. Helping me be calm. It's' hard to keep off opiates it seems the longer I go without the more I want them back but that would be a crossroad of my life timeline, heading in different directions if I did that. I don't see myself ever stopping again if I went back.

I get thc and cbd oils sometimes, need a good job these days for sure. There is so much different MMJ that I would like to have on hand. And I should probably look into having a life. Oh nice I use coconut oil for my edibles, well, I don't make edibles, usually have the coconut oil in a cup of matcha with some honey.

Man so last night my girlfriend's computer stopped turning on all the way, it freezes in the middle of logging in. I woke up this morning early to get a jump on a very busy work day and Windows got stuck on 100% with a windows update for over an hour. I restarted, it got stuck at 35%. I tried everything for hours, always stuck at 35%. The boot menu had all the options there except the option for system restore was mysertiously missing which is what I needed. Finally I decided, hey I need a personal PC anyway (to do stuff like Bluelight, video watching, etc not on my work computer... I've been needing that for years). Went out, bought a computer, got back, and my work PC had finished updating :X

Oh well I needed a personal PC anyway. Only spent $340, it was on a great sale. 1TB storage, 8GB memory, I don't game or anything so it should be totally fine. But I'm half a day behind on one of the busiest days of the year... 8(

When your brother is an alcoholic you start to have ambivalent feelings towards him. Used to be best friends with the man, nowadays I just don't want to even see him. Even when he is sober.

That's painful, Xammy. We all go through different processes. Hope he snaps out of it soon. He's been an alcoholic for too long?

Hi PD :)

I'm still on this working binge, it's been crazy but many good things will come if I just keep the pace. I never updated, but finally got to try 2C-C a few weeks ago, after many failed plans to do it. It was interesting, but I only did 25 mg and it was just slightly above threshold. But it was a very good a first impression, I wasn't planning on tripping hard anyway and loved it.

Other than that I've been using my spare time on music and the ocasional IM ketamine. It's been a hell of a year for me, so very intense, but overall I feel happy and grateful about everything I've found myself surrounded with.

^Yeah, he's been drinking like over 10 years but for last 2-3 years it's been really bad. So many ambulance calls and so on. A while ago he got out of detox/rehab and got drunk the same fucking day.

How's IM ketamine? Is it a completely different feeling? I feel like ketamine is such a lackluster everytime... probably because I started dissos with MXE?
Even last K-hole was kinda uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.