• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Excited for you, man !

This is a beautiful post-metal track with a bit of black/shoegaze. Instrumental and so wistful and nostalgic. Gets heavy but in a post-rock sense more than anyting (okay, black metal-ish too).

Cool track. I saw Alcest yesterday. It was fucking amazing. Had seen them in 2014, and I feel like they are at the top of their game right now.They have mastered their sound ! Amazing night.

Yeah I've been living alone for over 4 years.

I think this is something everyone needs in their life to figure out who they really are. I've never been able to live by myself due to obligations to family and my father (who's in his 60s now) is the same way. He moved in with his high school sweetheart when he left his parent's house. They got married and stayed together for about 10 years. She left and he took custody so the next 12 were spent living with myself and my brother. Lots of fighting in the small house due to the fact that we had no privacy from each other at all. We were packed in there like sardines until we moved into a house when I started high school. I left, my brother is *finally* leaving this year and he's excited to have his own place for the first time in his life.

Problem is he has a long term girlfriend and she lives in her own place that's more or less in his backyard. I remember bringing women home and explaining that to them when I was in high school and they all thought he was an asshole. Like he was dating multiple women or something. He simply didn't move her in because he wanted some space and we'd been living in a male only house for so long we honestly didn't know how to live with women anymore.

Anyway, he's retiring and intends to take a year for himself. His girlfriend is already attempting to move in. She's withdrawing from long term use of antidepressants and has gone batshit in the last month or so. I hope it doesn't cause them to break up because they've been good together for so many years. I wish she would ween off instead of going cold turkey but she won't let anyone talk to her about it.

Just wanted you to know how lucky you are for being able to live alone and work from home. I'm looking forward to being able to do it myself some day but I feel like an asshole every time I attempt to leave. I'm always torn between having my own space/time and helping out my family members. It's hard to leave when you have people that raised you constantly telling you they wouldn't know what they'd do without you.

Those looked like our defunct Spanish friends' labels at about 0:25 in... holy shit that's a lot of seized drugs... :(

Forget the drugs I wonder how much bitcoin they managed to walk out of there with. It's crazy to think but between the various busts over the years law enforcement is sitting on a huge stash of bitcoin now.

Edit: also funny to see them handling large quantities of novel stimulants without gloves on.

They are most certainly our Spanish friends, not only the location, labels, selection of chemicals match, but also the timing of the busting. Pretty sad news. The article describe the equipment and other details about how they ran operations, and it all was so profesional, as was expected anyway. Makes me sad.

Agree with Hp&LSD, is ridiculous how they claim the bitcoin is an "ilicit stash of cryptocurrency" and proceed to basically steal it. In what other cases someone accused of felony is stripped from their money? Fucking bullshit, that's downright robbery from law enforcement. Fucking pigs.

Well, today she wants to break up again. And I'm sure tomorrow she'll be back apologizing. IDK wtf to do. I guess maybe I should just tell her I'm done for good.

Well, today she wants to break up again. And I'm sure tomorrow she'll be back apologizing. IDK wtf to do. I guess maybe I should just tell her I'm done for good.

Yes. Doesn't mean you cant remain close in aome way. Good luck mate

She's blocked my number and blocked me on Messenger.

We were in this cycle of her criticizing me, me defending myself, and her reacting to my defense as if I was attacking her. It was bizarre as hell, she would twist my words in such a way as to be ridiculous if you weren't the one getting the butt end of the abuse. In time I'm sure I'll be glad that she's gone.

But in the meantime, fuck I wish I had some good dissociatives.

^Have hyou guys thought about taking a break? Sometimes you need a bit ofa relase of built-up pressure and resentment that only time apart can provide, and god knows you guys have a lot of reasons for pressure to build up. I know many people think taking a break is sort of play-acting an inevitable break-up; I'm here to tell you that they can be very successful. My 18month break, due to my addictions and mental health, was very difficult at first but blossomed into a very powerful and meanigful time, I travvelled to Europe and did fun things and then we got back together and it was like our first moments together again <3 Lots of passionate makeup se

Cool track. I saw Alcest yesterday. It was fucking amazing. Had seen them in 2014, and I feel like they are at the top of their game right now.They have mastered their sound ! Amazing night.

Alcest are one of my favourite musical projects. Every album (besides Shelter) have been spun to death by me. I think Kodoma is their most complete album, but I love pretty much everything- Ecailles de Lune has the most perfect 3 opening tracks, but Ecailles de Lune part 2 is their best track ever. Hugely hyperbolic post but I love Alcest. For some reason, I didn't see them when they were in Australia; next time, I definitely will.

Great tune

God damn it, I hate some of the dogs in my neighborhood. Well, I don't actually know them, but their owners keep them outside all day and they just. fucking. BARK ALL THE TIME. These 2 dogs, one is a little yappy thing and the other is a full-size dog with a really loud and cutting bark, have been barking non-stop since 6am (3 hours now). They woke me up then, and I never really got back to sleep. Some neighbors were yelling at them to shut the fuck up for a while and nothing worked. How can you own a dog and just ignore that shit? I'd be embarrassed and apologetic and bring the dog inside. :\

She's blocked my number and blocked me on Messenger.

We were in this cycle of her criticizing me, me defending myself, and her reacting to my defense as if I was attacking her. It was bizarre as hell, she would twist my words in such a way as to be ridiculous if you weren't the one getting the butt end of the abuse. In time I'm sure I'll be glad that she's gone.

But in the meantime, fuck I wish I had some good dissociatives.

Ah man, that sucks. :\ Not to try to compare her to my ex (I always have to precede these things with that to my friends since they knew her), but she would do the exact same thing. Like she expected me to just roll over and agree with anything she had to criticize me about. If I didn't agree, it meant I thought she was wrong, which was apparently a criticism. Shit drove me insane. Of course in my ex's case there was more to it, as well. I hope that the outcome of this is positive for you, man. If it's not meant to be, then I hope you find someone that works better for you.

I picked up one of the free Naxalone kits Iowa was giving away to help with ODs... I don't use opiates/opioids. I don't even know anyone who does. But these things are $150 apiece, and the pharmacist said nobody's been coming down to get any. I figure it's like an Epi Pen... better to have one around than not.

I picked up one of the free Naxalone kits Iowa was giving away to help with ODs... I don't use opiates/opioids. I don't even know anyone who does. But these things are $150 apiece, and the pharmacist said nobody's been coming down to get any. I figure it's like an Epi Pen... better to have one around than not.

Good for you man you may save a life. I plan on getting one as soon as they start passing them out here which should be soon. They've already decriminalized having it without a prescription. I don't use opioids or associate with people that do anymore but I just know someone is going to come knocking on the door that's from my past eventually. I've already had to provide emergency care three times for opioid OD and so far managed to not have anyone die on my floor. I wish they wouldn't seek me out and just go to the doctor but I gained a reputation during my using days as the resident "genius junkie" so they come here first because they fear going to the ER. :(

They are most certainly our Spanish friends, not only the location, labels, selection of chemicals match, but also the timing of the busting. Pretty sad news. The article describe the equipment and other details about how they ran operations, and it all was so profesional, as was expected anyway. Makes me sad.

Agree with Hp&LSD, is ridiculous how they claim the bitcoin is an "ilicit stash of cryptocurrency" and proceed to basically steal it. In what other cases someone accused of felony is stripped from their money? Fucking bullshit, that's downright robbery from law enforcement. Fucking pigs.
uhh every fed drug case EVER hahahaaha
yeah bro they take your money and shit if its any real money, no doubt its diff in europe.
thats a way they fuck you over. you're detained and cant afford an actual lawyer because your assets have been seized, even just a few gs is enough to be able to call an attorney from jail and get representation.
dogs i'm sketched i'll fail this drug test for this job and look mad stupid
i SHOULD be good but if i do i swear i'll be soooo pissed. at least i told my ma i smoke reefers so like it isnt a huge deal.
i think i'll eat more ambien tho
i found some
ate 2 starting to feel it. i'll get slopppyyyyyyyyyy

So took 40mg of 4acodet and was extremely underwhelmed. Sex was great, long and felt great. Halfway thru I had to check if I was still hard lol. Shes confirms I was *wasnt* pushing a noodle so thats awesome. No bad reactions, personally prefer 4acodmt so far. Good times. Sorry for TMI, hope everyone is stayin trippy8o

And now like clockwork, she wants to stay together... Swears she'll work on her issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.