• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

PCP making you feel mentally ill for a few days

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
The last time I smoked PCP I smoked two 10 dollar bags of mint leaves soaked in it and I got really high off of it. It wasn't a bad experience but the few days after smoking it I felt very unstable emotionally. Like I was very irritable, no patience, I felt like mentally I was on thin ice like borderline losing it. It only lasted for a few days but is this common?

Ive only tried the analogs, smoked some 3-me-pcp earlier today and tons of big boy hits of 3-meo-pce, stimulating as fuck.

I suspect contaminations or dosage. Maybe even a different chem.

If you are used to it you should recognise the manic effects. But you said you felt on thin ice borderline losing it. I’d guess it’s still mania. I always love the afterglow mania but have occasionally done some retarded shit in those days tbh. This was only after chipping a g of pce over a week or two i guess.

Ive only tried the analogs, smoked some 3-me-pcp earlier today and tons of big boy hits of 3-meo-pce, stimulating as fuck.

I suspect contaminations or dosage. Maybe even a different chem.

If you are used to it you should recognise the manic effects. But you said you felt on thin ice borderline losing it. I’d guess it’s still mania. I always love the afterglow mania but have occasionally done some retarded shit in those days tbh. This was only after chipping a g of pce over a week or two i guess.
I mean it definitely was PCP but I did smoke more than I usually do, so I'd assume that is it. It had the PCP taste and high, I mean it's possible it could have been an anologs but it was in the liquid form sprayed onto Mint leaves. The high was intense I felt dissociative effects, some amnesia like I forgot my Dad had died or that I felt like he was still alive, everything looked animated like a cartoon, and I felt disembodied like my mind was separated from my body, not an OBE but the usual dissociative effects. It also had been a while since the last time I smoked it. Like 3 years

Last edited:
Well... Sometimes after I smoke it I can feel a little spacey for a few days. I also get a little anxiety that pops up here and there.

I mean it definitely was PCP but I did smoke more than I usually do, so I'd assume that is it. It had the PCP taste and high, I mean it's possible it could have been an anologs but it was in the liquid form sprayed onto Mint leaves. The high was intense I felt dissociative effects, some amnesia like I forgot my Dad had died or that I felt like he was still alive, everything looked animated like a cartoon, and I felt disembodied like my mind was separated from my body, not an OBE but the usual dissociative effects. It also had been a while since the last time I smoked it. Like 3 years
anything can be in liquid form, pcp-wise at least. salt in alcohol or fb in acetone or something. or the freebase being an oil but i can't imagine them spraying leaves w pure fb. you dont know how saturated the solution was or how many sprays per tray. maybe it was just much stronger than usual.

i don't understand why they don't use the same TEK as the noid heads use, spraying shit always felt sketch for me (besides clonazolam mouth spray lmao)

can't you buy dippers and just break off pieces of the cig once you know the strength?

just spitballin.

Do you mean 3-methoxy PCP?
yes. i have experience with 3-methoxy-PCP, 3-methox-PCPy (rolicyclidine analog, a triple releaser iirc) ,a little bit of 3-MeO-PCP, a ton of experience w 3-meo-pce (god i love vaping that stuff, it's rushier and more euphoric than most RC stims available at the moment and i've tried practically all of them. vapes great as a salt on foil, sadly i didn't have an oil burner laying around. it vaped like good 3-fma, cracking back into nice pieces that dont smell even when snorted as long as you dont burn it )

i should make my own thread but im v interested in 3-me-pce, 3-ho-pce and the 3-xx(x)-PCM series too. there are so many of them nowadays but the half g minimum makes it expensive to just buy all of them.

anything can be in liquid form, pcp-wise at least. salt in alcohol or fb in acetone or something. or the freebase being an oil but i can't imagine them spraying leaves w pure fb. you dont know how saturated the solution was or how many sprays per tray. maybe it was just much stronger than usual.

i don't understand why they don't use the same TEK as the noid heads use, spraying shit always felt sketch for me (besides clonazolam mouth spray lmao)

can't you buy dippers and just break off pieces of the cig once you know the strength?

just spitballin.
Yeah I mean most of the dealers where I'm from spray the PCP on the mint leaves and sell it for ten dollars a bag. Most of them don't really do the dippers as far as I know which I don't know why.i mean this particular batch was definitely pretty strong and got me good. I don't think they use pure FB however. But yeah I can't say how saturated it was or how many sprays but apparently from what I heard was that the dealer I got it from has some of the best stuff in town.

I can imagine why 3-MeO PCP is popular. The users speak highly of it and some of the DEAs controlled precursors would be circumvented.

It was quite the surprise to discover that PCP was 'alive and well' but it's still uniquely only found in the USA (and some Canadian cities).

While I know people in Europe who have tried it, they were very well placed i.e. they had their own microscale lab or were close to someone who did.

I've read about various lab busts. Labs are often next to the ocean because at night their is quite reliably a breeze going towards the body of water. That so many are discovered because a fire breaks out suggests that it's still 'cooks' rather than chemists.

But given US law, a chemist would simply find something legal. Diphenidine was a response to all ketamine/PCP analogues being banned in the UK.

This makes me wonder if there’s really higher toxicity with PCP as generally NMDA antagonists make people feel better in days following experience rather than feeling bad. Could it be part of reason why PCP is, or seems to outsider, more addicting than other NMDA antagonists as it feels great while you smoke it but causes hangover if used too much or number of days and some more cures hangover.