PCP laced weed in Ark,La,East Tex

I don't get why people put PCP on weed.
I don't find it amusing.

cubehead said:
I think the first time I smoked weed the shit was laced. I still to this day have never been as high off of weed as I was that nite and that was 14 years ago.

Same with me, but I don't believe mine was laced.

But I was completely fucked.

shypht said:
Some people just arnt that bright when it comes to paying attention to what they are smoking.

I recall being at a guys place with a friend, and the other people were all tweakers. A glass pipe keeps getting passed around, and my friend keeps taking hits off of it. After his 4th or so hit I say "Hey, may want to take it easy with that", my friend asks why, I say "Because it's meth..."

He 100% honestly thought he was smoking weed. Mind you, we were pretty wrecked prior to getting there on a rather large cocktail of other drugs, but still - even the obvious can escape people at times.

It doesnt matter if common sense should of dictated what they were smoking was not right, the matter at hand is - it's going around, and some people just dont know any better to not smoke it.

I hate to call you out, but I just don't believe this. First, you don't even smoke meth and pot in the same manner. Marijuana requires a direct flame, whereas meth requires vaporization. A direct flame would burn the meth up! Plus, how would you not see white residue and no green all over a bowl and think you were smoking weed? Additionally, pot smells pretty strong and unique and VERY unlike meth, not to mention the taste. If your friend only attempted to take one hit then maybe I could buy that, but after taking several of them!? So...8)