View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pcp is king

EastCoast

Bluelighter
%) I want to see if anyone feels the same about Sherm?

there is so much bad wraps about it, and there should be because I'm living proof of what it does to your body in the long run but though I haven't smoked it in years, I'm not talking about the long lasting effects and so on...

im strictly talking about the high, it's definitely not for everyone, but I find it to be an awesome dissociative drug with very high psychedelic and hallucinating properties that only DMT and unfortunately Salvia (the devil) could reach...

and the the funny part is I'm not a big fan of dissociative drugs, I barley enjoy K. I think psychedelics are the best especially real L! But there's something about pcp that I just love, and I can't really put my finger on it, and looking back I see it's not really talked about much..:?

Last edited:
Can't speak for "regular" PCP but I fucking loved 3MEO-PCP. It's second only to LSD as my favorite psychedelic/dissociative/hallucinatory drug. I felt as if I could restructure my ego on 3meopcp as an artist works with clay or a programmer fixes and shapes code. It made my personality more self oriented but less in a false narcissistic fashion like alcohol or opiods or speed. This felt religious. I felt a reverence for myself as a part of nature. I felt disgust with society and how inculturatuon had broken who I was at my core on some fundamental levels. I began to revile this place and how it puts people in debt traps, rewards the vicious and predatory and forgets the past in what seems like a matter of minutes. I came to understand that violence might be necessary if people are to defend themselves against others who would seek to do them harm, where as on psychedelics I found any violence to be distasteful and unsettling, like when I was a very young child, feeling particularly reverent for life itself. Death and violence made much more sense on angel dust.

I myself am a huge fan of PCP. The only problem is, particularly in my parts, it is very difficult to find PCP outside of dippers/wet. It is almost always mixed with a solvent in my experience, often I fear formaldehyde because a lot of people truly do mistakenly seem to believe that is part of what gets you high.

I won't do PCP for a long time because of the consequences to my health that using it as wet seems to have caused. If I could get my hands on a purer supply it would be a very different story, but for now I'm happy not fucking up my internal organs anymore with whatever the fuck they mix the dip with.

The more I read about people's experiences on PCP/3-MeO-PCP the more it seems like one of those drugs that actually deserve their bad rap. Being both an extremely potent disso and a strong stim, you're essentially getting a perfect storm of delusional thinking and mania, especially since unlike hallucinogens, there seems to be a significant risk of binging/addiction, which further compounds the risk of experiencing psychosis.
(granted, some of the issues with 3-MeO abuse can also be traced back to the fact that users often combine it with other powerful inhibition-lowering RC's like cathinones or designer benzos, but it already seems like a pretty disturbing substance on its own).

Yea pcp is way better than 3 meo. Wish i had some angel dust or a vial for a dipper. But i live in bmore and all anyone wants here is dope, dope & and more dope, with some xanax on the side. Gotta roll to dc to get on that sherm action.
Only did it 4 times but it is way way more euphoric than 3 meo. I dont feel drunk on it so its my only disso i can tolerate.
I wonder if small doses of pcp help with depression in the same fashion as 3 meo or ket?

Idk everyone's different? But ket makes me more depressed, and PCP would go either way, it's on the fence, one thing about smoking an actual dippy is you will never know what lays ahead of you for the trip. Very unpredictable and this scares people, as it should, but man did I use to adore wet...

ive never tried 3-meO but from the stories I read, it seems nothing like a real/true Sherm high, but maybe I have not asked the right people. I don't think it's possible to make a dissociative as powerful as PCP, even though everyday they come out with new shit, Now I'm obviously I'm joking, because if I never tried , I have no room to talk, but I will say this... PCP is by farrrrr the wildest drug I ever consumed

besides Datura (But I don't count datura, it's not a drug, it's a fucking poison, possessed) nothing fun about it, at all....
but it wasent too too terrible, just a obnoxiously delirious high, u start to feel psychotic after a hour or two, and it's because u r....

but then again people say the same shit about Illy, so who am I to talk

Last edited:
The more I read about people's experiences on PCP/3-MeO-PCP the more it seems like one of those drugs that actually deserve their bad rap. Being both an extremely potent disso and a strong stim, you're essentially getting a perfect storm of delusional thinking and mania, especially since unlike hallucinogens, there seems to be a significant risk of binging/addiction, which further compounds the risk of experiencing psychosis.
(granted, some of the issues with 3-MeO abuse can also be traced back to the fact that users often combine it with other powerful inhibition-lowering RC's like cathinones or designer benzos, but it already seems like a pretty disturbing substance on its own).

Yes and no, I have no experience with these new RCs at all, but with PCP itself it is not addicting to the point of psychosis, for the fact, if u endure any type of scary hallucinations or delirium , the user tends to pray for it to end, and never does it again... for my sake I don't get delirious enuff to get scared, and the intense hallucinations especially The auditory ones (which imo are more intense in its own beauty lol) I find to be very amusing

but but that being said I did retire....I hung up my number #4 PCP jersey above the rafters over 4 years ago....

not because of psychosis, (not saying it didn't hurt me mentally lol) but physically it WILL put a toll... lungs, muscles, and most of all ur nervous system, u can feel the shit in ur nervous system if that even makes sense, after a while, hard to explain, BUT that can't be good, at all...lol I can't imagine the long term damage with them RCs... o madon!

^^ "RC" isn't some blanket term that means "fucked up drug". If MDMA had just been discovered it would be an "RC". Same with LSD. There are plenty of legitimate drugs that have only recently been discovered or never made the mainstream. Yeah some definitely are bad, then again some drugs/plants are bad (like datura). Or meth... not bashing meth, just saying, it causes some people a ton of damage. There are a lot of RCs that are safer than meth. 3-MeO-PCP seems safer than PCP.

That said, I want to try PCP sometime.

^ I agree with you entirely, but I can see how a lot of people would assume RC drugs made en masse in Chinese superlabs would be dangerous in a way that "real" drugs somehow aren't. They are foreign untested drugs that are mostly unheard of, and on top of that most RCs people first here of tend to be of the "spice/bathsalts" variety rather than something like MXE which is already so well liked that people who don't even know what a research chemical is have tried MXE and enjoyed it, likely having it explain away as some "rare drug" by whoever gave / sold it to them.

^^ Yeah, no doubt there are tons of bad ones, the RC stimulants scene is horrific these days. I just like to state the opinion whenever someone seems to disregard a whole world of great psychedelics based on the RC label. Agreed about Chinese chemicals though. I actually got some escaline a while back and had GC/MS done on it and apparently it's a little bit escaline a bunch of "unknowns". Gotta know your source and be careful.

I just gave up after I got super lucky and had some very insightful trips on a very clean serene batch of 3-meo-PCP. I've accepted that I'm not super careful, I don't entirely know what I'm doing and I really should stick to Weed, Kratom, and Mushrooms (LSD if it pops up).

I've been very fortunate to have lucked out stumbling into descent quality suppliers of RC dissos without getting burned or being sold bunk or mislabeled batches. I feel like my will to keep up with this rapidly evolving world is kinda fizzled out at least for now. I may become quite interested with more focus and care once I get into my 30s.

I have so much respect for research chemicals though. My first trip on psyches was 2CE I bought from a classmate who told me what it was called and that it was an exotic designer drug from overseas that would make me hallucinate. I did so much reading before I took it I had no idea how many psychoactive chemicals existed.

Wow, 2C-E for a first trip? 2C-E is on my short list of ppotentially the most powerful psychedelics of all the ones I've tried. Really layered, complex, deep stuff.

Yeah it kind of ripped my personality /worldview into pieces and seriously changed my direction in life. I don't quite think I was ready to get all I could out of it. It was very intense but it never felt dangerous really I felt like it was something I had felt before a really long time ago.

I loved every second of it though, I knew that I wanted to feel that alive again. It stopped my weird teenage solipsism in its tracks and let me feel like life was something to be lived, not picked apart fetishisistically in search of "perfect" moments or experiences or statuses or relationships or whatever.

^^ "RC" isn't some blanket term that means "fucked up drug". If MDMA had just been discovered it would be an "RC". Same with LSD. There are plenty of legitimate drugs that have only recently been discovered or never made the mainstream. Yeah some definitely are bad, then again some drugs/plants are bad (like datura). Or meth... not bashing meth, just saying, it causes some people a ton of damage. There are a lot of RCs that are safer than meth. 3-MeO-PCP seems safer than PCP.

That said, I want to try PCP sometime.

I never said RCs were fucked up drugs, I mentioned I can't imagine some of the damage with some of the new rCs now a days and it's true ... of course MDMA was once a RC I state this exact fact to ppl all the time tossing RC around like it's a bad thing ... but now a days because of the war on drugs and all the laws on very solid drugs more and more are being made to escape the system, meanwhile many more drugs are being made that are downright harmful, and yes of course a plant can be bad I actually have a post somewhere recently on these forums about my very datura experience, and it was by far the most psychotic episode I ever endured... and well it's a plant ... so I agree with you, you read what I wrote wrong I guess , I'm just explaining my many experiences with PCP and I still stand by that though I have not tried it but by reading stories on 3-meo-pcp, it doesn't seem to be all much alike, imo (but again I have yet to try)

Gotcha. Yeah plenty of bad RCs these days, it's true.

San Jose has a bomb PCP scene, or at least it did not too long ago. SoCal has a pretty banging P scene, but like I said it's hard to connect with quality stuff outside the ghetto.

What is with this influx of people calling salvia the devil lately? To me salvia is a nice, healing plant. Yes it can produce some horrific trips but I have had really bad trips on other substances too.

The majority of my salvia experiences have been very insightful, healing, and positive even. Ive only had a couple really scary experiences. But I dont understand why one would associate it with the devil. I have heard it called the Sheppardess, the Virgin Mary and Medusa. All those seem like more fitting conceptions of it than the devil to me.