• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Pcp and Meth hotshot

davidee619

Greenlighter
So my friend gets a hotshot and for some reason he goes nuts. Obviously they gave him too much. The doctor said that he had a lot of it in the system. I mixed combination of PCP and methamphetamine. Who the hell puts PCP in a needle
. I want to figure out what the hell do you have to go in your neck.. this guy could have died. now why would they mix PCP and methamphetamine and then shoot him in his neck what is trying to kill him kinder psychosis of over 30 minutes until someone call the ambulance.

Yok
So my friend gets a hotshot and for some reason he goes nuts. Obviously they gave him too much. The doctor said that he had a lot of it in the system. I mixed combination of PCP and methamphetamine. Who the hell puts PCP in a needle
. I want to figure out what the hell do you have to go in your neck.. this guy could have died. now why would they mix PCP and methamphetamine and then shoot him in his neck what is trying to kill him kinder psychosis of over 30 minutes until someone call the ambulance.

yikes. He knew these people well???

Well isn't meth and ketamine colloquily called MKultra or such. Though I agree about the combo: Calling it a "hotshot" is rather like calling surviving an electric shock being 'electrocuted'

Agreed. I was mostly cringing at the neck part! However, the combo sounds like no fun to me. To each their own though!

Was he aware it had PCP in it? He could of been high on meth before he did this, right?

Thats either a very sketchy situation or just dumbass tweaker stuff.

Either he was down with it, or they're terrible fucking people.

Who puts PCP in a needle. Crazy fuckin Peeps looking for a different high. Were these peeps in NC? I did that stooiped shit back in the day. We didn't mix meth with it. Im thinking we just didn't have both at the same time.
Some friend that guy was with...but neck shot tells me....they were just way too fucked up to start with. Poor fucker.

Neck shots sound like an absolutely terrible idea regardless of what's in it...

Dust by itself is an "experience" very kindly put as it can be very interesting or the complete opposite. Hence it was taken off the market earlier last century from medicinal use due to unpredictable characteristics as the result of administration.
A proper good dose of pcp for somebody that has no idea what is to come usually for most it will likely result in them going naked, smash stuff the usual fun some good water tends to do. At massive or unknown doses as all street drugs are unknown in potency pcp can and will put you into a seizure or coma. In addition with temporary or persistent psychosis as a side effect from such.
K is a childs play in comparison to pcp same in return as dxm is childish play compare to K.
From people that claimed to bang meth and dope or K together they all say the meth always takes over both and is an overall unpleasant experience, which I have never heard or read about anyone repeating it the second time around.
Now the "hotshot" part is sketchy as if they wanted to get him out of this dimention on to the next it would be much easier and simpler to throw fentanyl laced dope for that.
My theory is your friend may have knowingly or unknowingly smoked pcp prior to the shot which resulted in his experience.

It will coma-tize you during IV use. It was the first dope I ever put in my arm. It should have kept me from doing dope like that forever. Cuz it was a bad trip. But further use came down to having this guy show up and he would have a pocket full of it. So what do all good druggies do?

It put me in the floor every time. You just couldn't move, straight pig and horse tranquilizer. The SHIT does make you drool, piss yourself, and feel like you are a tiny mouse looking at a massive kaleidoscope. I'd find myself trying to focus on any light in the room. While sitting in a chair buzzed as fuck, peeps would come over and wave their hand in my face. You just stare at the light telling yourself not to cave into the enormous black hole underneath you. Cuz yeah, it feels like you are being physically sucked into nothing.