• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines PC San Pedro? (Predominant cultivar)

telepathetic

Bluelighter
So I ordered some cuttings, 4, about 12" long, didn't realize people say PC is nearly inactive and was sold to me as PC.

Also, they are extremely skinny, not even sure if it's pachonai... like 2-3" thick... will post pixture soon..

Should i just discard?

Edit:
57.jpg

No.

PC’s, while being weaker, aren’t inactive. A lot of my cacti are PC’s and when grown by yours truly they get a lot more active.

PC’s also have a favorable alkaloid profile IMO, in other words if you take enough it’s a better feel than other cacti I’ve taken.

Worst case scenario at least grow them out a bit and use the new growth for tripping. The new growth will be more potent from my experience.

-GC

No.

PC’s, while being weaker, aren’t inactive. A lot of my cacti are PC’s and when grown by yours truly they get a lot more active.

PC’s also have a favorable alkaloid profile IMO, in other words if you take enough it’s a better feel than other cacti I’ve taken.

Worst case scenario at least grow them out a bit and use the new growth for tripping. The new growth will be more potent from my experience.

-GC
What's the content variation ? Should I use all 4 in one dose?

I’m not sure to be honest, it’s very rare for most to know whether they’re eating PC or not. If you’ve eaten San Pedro before you’ve eaten PC Pedro, it’s by far the most common. Just treat it like any other Pedro, but you could always consume 2ft and wait then do the rest if you aren’t happy.

-GC