• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Nah but as a poor person I prefer the better yet 100€ cheaper option.

Nowadays nvidia seems to make gpus for their fans, not gamers. Its pretty weird.

Looks like AMD wants to follow Nvidia's move from gaming hardware into AI processing hardware. Maybe even AMD will abandon the game hardware market. Only time will tell.

The reason for me to prefer AMD is because they play nice with Linux. Nvidia on Linux has been a thorn in my side more than once

Started Baldur's Gate 3 tho
Nice brother. My bloodbrother played that on his 6650 xt and seemed like a game of the year tbh. Im feeling like buying Dead Space remake next month. Hopefully I get the gpu and its rx 6700 xt and not rx 7600 :)

Its a long ass game so have fun exploring the whole game. Jesus fucking christ theres a literal speedrun of the game of how fast you can have sex in the game... I think speedrunners are mental case patients tbh.

My brothers, I might be getting rx 7600 or sum shit this xmas as a surprise present. We are visiting the big town tech store in few days and my brother is buying my rx 6600 (he has 1660s) the minute I upgrade so lets see how the trip goe :)
It seems Im getting a gpu as a present. I will start saving 50€ a month for the 2560x1440p monitor so I should have one by summer :)

Im happy and on top of all this I get to help my bloodbro out since he has good gaming rig but 1660 super so my rx 6600 will make a 40%+ difference + 2gb more vram.

i haven't played a game as much as mk1 since... sf4 . studying frame data , watching tutorials n' shit lol smoking on bhutanese shadow garden grown dark evil pack with a caffeine/kratom shot bout to get to the tekken 8 demo on steam lets fkn go

i'm old now. been playing street fighter, mortal kombat, tekken as well, but later on, all my life .

* yo tekken 8 is wild . :eek: rn it's all mk and tekken

Last edited:
Time for Better gpu and new monitor is next summer- xmas

Got quality gaming mouse and quality headset for now as rx 6600 is doing me just fine. My bröder upgraded from his old ryzen 5 3600 to ryzen 5 5600x and other bröder bought 1gb ssd.

Time for Better gpu and new monitor is next summer- xmas

Got quality gaming mouse and quality headset for now as rx 6600 is doing me just fine. My bröder upgraded from his old ryzen 5 3600 to ryzen 5 5600x and other bröder bought 1gb ssd.
Starting to save up now so I can upgrade my cpu to atleast ryzen 5 5500 -> 5 5600 and my power supply from 500w to 600-650w this summer before the "big" gpu upgrade and 1440p monitor :)

Started a new re7 madhouse run ayyyy bois lets go! Im not upgrading to 5600, Im upgrading straight away to ryzen 5 5500 -> ryzen 7 5700(x). As for the gpu, Im aiming for rx 6750 xt 12gb.

My run of re7 madhouse is going insanely good. I have 4 health potions left and just got the 2 keycards. + Magnum with 8 bullets and a 1 extra yellow stuff to make hp or something later :)

Having a blast playing Resident Evil Village. I don't have a lot of experience with the series, but I like it a lot more than Resident Evil 7. It has its scary moments but it has more of an adventure-game vibe which I dig. It's not the best port job, but not particularly egregious either.

I saw this was on VR I believe, have you tried it that way yet?

Currently playing the hidden gem Omikron: The Nomad Soul. The game has some very interesting symbolism, and boy that video call from the proganist's wife and the ensuing event was unsettling for some reason. Btw, David Bowie collaborated with the game's studio and is even featured in the game if anyone cares.
Oh, I should probably issue a warning: NOT SUITABLE FOR GRAPHIC WHORES :ROFLMAO:

Playing Chants of Sennaar. What a great little puzzle-and-adventure game! You have to use the context provides by conversations, signs, and inscriptions to decipher new languages one word at a time. The music, artwork, and atmosphere are all impressive.

I saw this was on VR I believe, have you tried it that way yet?
If you're responding to my post: no, I don't have a headset. But I'd love to try out a horror game like Resident Evil on VR!