• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Escape from Tarkov is both amazing (in its realism) and incredibly punch a hole in the wall frustrating. I'll succeed in one raid and come out rich, only to lose the whole bundle on the following raid. I'm averaging something like 8% escape to death ratio...

Escape from Tarkov is both amazing (in its realism) and incredibly punch a hole in the wall frustrating. I'll succeed in one raid and come out rich, only to lose the whole bundle on the following raid. I'm averaging something like 8% escape to death ratio...

android games era.

miniclip copypasta

I'm about 15 hours into Baldur's Gate 3 - it's been refreshing to play an interesting story, the mechanics work really well, and I honestly can't remember the last time I've just wanted to know more. Very happy with it, it looks great. My only complaint is minor in that it will crash every so often randomly. Seems to be just an intermittent issue that pops up, I also run linux so that type of thing just goes with the territory. Quicksaving somewhat regularly is a good practice as a result, but otherwise, I am thoroughly enjoying it and my wife enjoys passively following the story as it unfolds.

Battlefield 1 is mad decent. The firearms aren't accurate to the era or conflict but still, it's a blast. Battlefield has always had that full on 'battle' feeling; shells exploding around you, tanks polowing through walls. The pleasure of capping a fool from 500 yards while he's running between buildings.

Call of duty mw2 atm, and Diablo 4 but most say theses game suck and i would have to agree im just too broke to buy a new one

Baldur's Gate 3

waiting for Starfield to come out, might buy Diablo 4 as well but I'm kinda over Blizzard games. Shit company now.

quake champions.

once starfield comes out, all im doing is getting nasa level baked and playing that.

Starfield is not out? I don't know anything about it but I got a free copy with the 7900

it weighs a full pound more than the 6700 :eek:

againyo.jpg

i'm using the 7900 for AI/ML so still sticking with 6700 for graphical stuff.

haven't had much time for gaming in a while but looking forward to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2... the release got pushed back another few months :( there's also a ray-tracing mod coming for Skyrim that I'll want to check out. might end up needing the 7900 for those two.

Really want to check out Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun - anyone played it?

Been playing a LOT of Cyberpunk2077 in anticipation of the upcoming DLC. Scooped up the game and the DLC for around $55. I played through the main story of CB2077 back when it came out on a cracked version of the game and it was fun, but never bought it until recently. Bought Starfield because me and my best friend love Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 so thought it should have some potential. But it is confusing as hell to play to the point that I had to put it down.

Anyone play Ghostwire: Tokyo? Seems like a whole lot of game and I've already played about five hours. Also looks like there is a sequel coming according to some Microsoft leaks. Just curious what yall's thoughts are. :)

Baldur's Gate 3

waiting for Starfield to come out, might buy Diablo 4 as well but I'm kinda over Blizzard games. Shit company now.
If never played the Baldur's Gate games. Would you recommend them or the latest? I've head that three is generally good.

If never played the Baldur's Gate games. Would you recommend them or the latest? I've head that three is generally good.
I have never played any Baldur's Gate games, nor have I ever been particularly fond of D&D in general, but I absolutely love Larian Studios games. Baldur's Gate 3 is essentially a Divinity Original Sin game but based on D&D lore.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of the best games I've ever played. I really loved the turned based strategic combat. BG3 is an even better version of D:OS 2.

I would highly recommend it, unless you don't like turn based combat or strategy games.

BG3 is one of the most polished games I've ever seen. Truly a full RPG game, where you have absolute freedom to do anything you want. You have to actually think about combat, though, not just hack and slash a sword or pew pew pew a gun. You have to be strategic and pause to think.

Extremely addictive game and has tremendous replay value.

Last edited:
Anyone play Ghostwire: Tokyo? Seems like a whole lot of game and I've already played about five hours. Also looks like there is a sequel coming according to some Microsoft leaks. Just curious what yall's thoughts are. :)

It seems like a lot at first because of all the side quests, but if you focus too much on the main arc it goes by fast. Basically, the more fog you clear, the closer you are to the end.

But yeah, great game. The trippy visual effects are some of the best I've seen, and the gameplay is a good mix of action and puzzles