• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I played Stalker a bit, never got far. Still have the disk. The same company put out Metro 2033.
I played metro but never enjoyed it as much as stalker. i use to play it over and over and Stalker Clearskies just made it so much more fun with the factions you could join and then the war between factions separate from the main story line also i game that puts your pc through its paces but stalker will always rank in my top ten.

Last edited:
Also i think that would have been awesome if they made a multiplayer/mmorpg of Skyrim! Freaking loved that game too

^They did basically. Ever heard of Elder Scrolls Online?

I never played it BECAUSE it was multiplayer. Single player is what I love about Bethesda games.

Thinking about getting that Sea of Thieves game for the computer. It looks really fun.

Last edited:
That's cool. how rare are those to find?? I've got like 8 cases that I plan on opening Friday.. hopefully I will get something good from them like you CH!

ON-card-Psijic_Horse_Exemplar.png

98ea682bf8eade7bde5fb3bdbeb4df00.jpg

I don't know actual stats; you can buy them with crown gem stones but not many people have this one.

I actually prefer the masked bear; this one is way rarer; cannot be bought anymore.

ON-mount-Masked_Bear.jpg

(not my char; just an image I found online; I can upload a pic of my char later)

but the new horse I got glows, so there's that =D

the ninendava sacred goat follows me around too (my non-combat pet). very metal. I like it

Ninendava-Sacred-Goat-Side.jpg

Last edited:
That's really cool CH. I remember how long it took me to get a drake/dragon mount in WoW. I had to do this quest once a week for 30 weeks just to have enough rep/credit in the town to be able to purchase the mount. It was pretty brutal because if you are anything like me in the gamer world if I want it, I want it now damnit!

I have some friends that game in the Netherlands, and they told me that they are unable to unbox loot crates because of a new 'gamer' law over there in their country! Thats fucking crazy. I mean, serously given the %chance of obtaining a rare/legendary item(which is like 1%) you know the chances, and willing to risk it(and get something common). I guess I could see where it would be gambling, and where kids are stealing their parents credit cards to use.
It makes me wonder, what if the USA had a law keeping you from opening loot crates?

I'm not playing anything atm. Reading a book. :)

Enjoying SWTOR, about to go play after I finish my coffee. I've been finding the MMO aspect dulled, as I'm allowed to mostly do things alone, and I like that. A good MMO realizes that not all of its players are socialites.

Back into Vermintide and Grim Dawn lately. Vermintide is always a love/hate relationship and I find myself playing with just bots more so than allowing my match to be public :/

Also decided to delve into Cataclysm private servers and see what happened after WOTLK in the WoW universe.

That's really cool CH.

thanks :) there's a lot cooler ones imo but I still like it to keep using it for a while.

re: loot box laws; parents are over-reacting because the kids got hold of the parents' credit cards :| (imo)

lol DLC is such a gosh dang rip-off of modern gaming. Especially with multiplayer games. I'd be ashamed to tell y'all how much money I've spent on STO.

Sessions v3 build. Was late for the kickstarter but I gotta say its a dope skate game when you get the controls down. Hit me up for a link for v3 build download link.

Sessions v3 build. Was late for the kickstarter but I gotta say its a dope skate game when you get the controls down. Hit me up for a link for v3 build download link.

Looked into the game and it looks pretty fun. Kind of reminds me of Tony Hawk.

Well, not much has changed. Still been playing tf2 pretty religiously here lately. Keep telling myself that I would like to get into a different game, then I think of something else that I need to do and tf2, and go without getting the new game.

I'm just getting more and more into SWTOR. I've made six characters in the past month lol. My favorite to play being probably the force power centered Sage build. Using the force to kill people is just so satisfying. The wide variety of hilts and color crystals in SWTOR just makes it even better. Every jedi type character I build has a cool ass saber.

Last edited:
I’m less than 1 level away to top level main chars in eso

Fuck that’s a lot of playing. Will probably play a little tonight or tomorrow.

I don't understand why I enjoy MMOs so much. By nature, I like to game alone, and by nature, MMOs are all about grinding, which I abhor. Yet, it's the multiple playing styles, the fact that it does take a while to build a character, and that it does demand I interact with other players online that I end up enjoying them. I was quite active in my STO armada at one point, which gave me a strange sense of belonging. The only thing I really talked about with these people was Star Trek, and yet we could all chat for hours on end. I hope I find a good guild to join in SWTOR.