• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates pax era

I'm east coast never heard of it.

I'm not too up to date with the new ways of smoking though.

Future participants may want to know which type of concentrates.

DAMM no one???/ maybe its a east coast thing pax era???

I haven't tried it myself. I just looked online and, based on user reviews, they're considered either the best dab pen or in the top 3 of 2020 depending on where you look.

I'd give it a shot, man, but honestly.... I think it's gonna be hard for anyone to change my mind that the Yocan Evolve Plus is the dab pen to beat. That thing is a fucking monster, and if you get the XL you're in for a real treat.

I can say that PAX knows what it's doing when it comes to vaping flower. I'd like to think they've got a great line of products for extracts as well. It's worth a try, imo.

*The cool thing about PAX products is their Bluetooth capability, and how they link up with the smartphone app. The app gives you near-absolute control over what kind of experience/session you want to have. It's fuckin' awesome.

I’ve had a 7acres Sativa and indica pod. 510 carts on the other hand are cheaper, in some cases much more so (legal). I’ve also got a ton of 510 batteries and only one Pax Era battery. And Pax Era batteries are expensive (Canada).

Yocan Quad Plus XL; otherwise known as the vomit inducer. 4 coil atomizer that can rip through anything you throw in there - quickly. Wax, shatter, rosin, oils, distillate. This isn’t a sip and savour thing; it’s zero to stupidity in an instant. I haven’t tried diamonds (THCA) in it yet b/c of cost. But yeah, think of the Pax and 510’s as sip n savour and the Yocan as gravity bonged 4 loko.

Tom

I HAVE AND STILL USE yocan evolve plus i have the xl jut to big the reg 1 is great tho i use pax on the go thats all its interesting all controlled buy a app

Future participants may want to know which type of concentrates.
i have had lots of rhythm pods i cant post pics any more here so goldengoat is amazing and strawbeerry kush 83% thc its well amazing lol and my yocan has some crumble in her banana kush prism krumble