• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Paul Frank Monkeys

JBeanyBerger

Greenlighter
Hey im from Tampa has anyone else had the Paul Frank Monkeys? not the bapes they're totally different..I've had the green and yellow ones..the yellow ones made me roll my ass off..hardest i've ever rolled, than the greens sucked..it was weird..i hear the blue and red ones are bomb as shit as well..any insight?

I have heard that some of the Paul Frank monkeys have a bit of amp in them, so be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. Did you not check Pill Reports?

yeah ive looked around but the only yellows i could find were grouped with the greens.

ive heard the green and yellow have been better than the other colors, but i have only taken the orange ones and they were fire! and i little bit speedy.

yeah..i used to get alot of the gangster bitches but those are like weird..theyre crumbly and turn pasty the second they hit your tongue so im thinking there mixed with coke bc of the numb tongue after..(when i take those i put the pill under my tongue and let it dissolve)

MONKEYS!! These are everywhere in miami, or atleast used to be. I like many others on bluelight believe that color has makes no differnce at all. Ive had red and green and both made me roll super duper hard XD

heres a test result on the new color - no amp was noted during the reaction (this is a second hand result with no user report so no report is made yet).

cimg1527w.jpg

those light green oness look cute lol..
i do think that some of the monkeys are stronger then other but there all pretty clean and make you roll hard ..

best ones i have taken have been the yellows and purpless

i can still get the Northern stars (white w/raised edges) in Tampa, but other than that, the monkeys are right behind 'em. And quite unlike most other prints, getting stronger and cleaner with each new press

I live in tampa i get the Pink and greens on the regular they always come together in those colors from multiple different people with no connection to each other except that they went to miami for em and they are fucking amazing

I've had just about every color paul franks both imprints and outs the pinks and green are my favorite almost remind me of the neutrons that went around for like 2 months in tampa a few years back

Never had northern stars..transformers been goin around a bit too..got offered some obama heads but passed on those..im def gonna try and look for those stars.

Never had northern stars..transformers been goin around a bit too..got offered some obama heads but passed on those..im def gonna try and look for those stars.

well, good luck with the stars, they actually came down one time in quantity from ny or canada... at the end of '08. they were huge up north, but the raised edge white ones are still around down here, and will be replaced by the slightly weaker blue stars. maybe try some gays in ebor...(hint) not a fan of girly gays, just their drugs..;) but seriously the monkeys were much cheaper and didnt take much more to be in the same place.. also provided stronger hammer vision, making the closeup lightshows badass!

i had some blue cut out stars? like fucking hammered with H like i was floored..decent roll but to much H in the pill.

Uhmm sounds like something to be wary about.... ill check my stars when I get em but I doubt that they would have h in em.... might be a combo of mda/mdma.. mda puts you down.. idk I won't see the blues until after ultra.. rollfree until then..

eh ill probably just get some sort of colored monkeys and some red rolex crowns and bring em down..maybe cop a couple down there to sample.

True.. you gonna be in miami? **MOD EDIT: NO EVENT NAMES!**

Last edited by a moderator:
heres a test result on the new color - no amp was noted during the reaction (this is a second hand result with no user report so no report is made yet).

cimg1527w.jpg

Wonder where those test results came from.... wink wink :D Was cool seeing a new color, the light greens, at first I was told they were blue but I then told the person that they were color blind lol. :) These were kinda worn, and a bit crumbly. More so than any other monkey I have ever seen. No amps to be seen in the test, so I guess we will wait and see when they are consumed. Has anyone else seen the light green ones?

Last edited:
Wonder where those test results came from.... wink wink :D Was cool seeing a new color, the light greens, at first I was told they were blue but I then told the person that they were color blind lol. :) These were kinda worn, and a bit crumbly. More so than any other monkey I have ever seen. No amps to be seen in the test, so I guess we will wait and see when they are consumed. Has anyone else seen the light green ones?

Def gonna keep an eye out!